3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
To some strangely it isn't. If you don't like the concept of a game, your most likely not paying anything for, then a) why are you playing it? and b) why would you waste your time commenting on a forum about a game you don't like?
I don’t play it, haven’t in a while because of the lame action.
To answer your B part. I comment on it , and will keep doing so , because the people who continually make excuse after excuse for a gd’s lack of production is laughable to me.
You people seem to think you’re the only ones entitled to an opinion and I for one don’t play that game and I don’t care.
I seen early on this is a gd that is gonna use teasers for forever and a day, some actually call him out on it and others just fall for the b.s excuses

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
II agree with you up to a certain point, but let me say, that she doesn't do a single solitary or ambiguous action for a faithful wife, she does more actions, which as they say, 3 clues make a test, if you mentally pass a number of thoughts and you masturbate thinking of another instead of your husband, well it is clear that the road is traced towards betrayal,
Unfortunately, trying to explain it here is useless. I tried and the only excuses I read were "hormones" and "they didn't have sex with Chris so it's not cheating", which is ridiculous.

Personally, I don't like that the player has no control over how she reacts to "cheating" situations, and that despite this, officially, the game still has a so-called "loyalty route".

Either give the player control over her reaction, or don't pretend she didn't cheat. For me personally, this is the main problem of this story.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Unfortunately, trying to explain it here is useless. I tried and the only excuses I read were "hormones" and "they didn't have sex with Chris so it's not cheating", which is ridiculous.

Personally, I don't like that the player has no control over how she reacts to "cheating" situations, and that despite this, officially, the game still has a so-called "loyalty route".

Either give the player control over her reaction, or don't pretend she didn't cheat. For me personally, this is the main problem of this story.
How much time do you need to write scripts for "this or that" reaction!?
This visual novel is based on an already written story!
The Dev of course can make everything much easier - just make a choice in those moments in which you think that she has cheating! But then you will not see most of the content, and as in a very famous game, after 5 minutes of playing you'll see on a screen - to be continued... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The problem, that many here are of male race, therefore every story of this type inevitably leads to exaltation to see a wife or girl, the most slutty possible, and to rage on the male protagonist because he does not understand the dynamics of the game, or simply because it is human nature to be mean, of course, when all this happens to others, but if it happened to those who bully so much, things would change, a game is a game, but if you play a game based on hit and answer and consequences of the choices, you'll just have these types of praise, even though, most of the games are decided-track.
Male race? :ROFLMAO:
First of all, not race - just male! Because gender has no race - male/female.:geek:
Secondly I don't see the point in arguing with "you", because this game has tags: corruption, cheating ntr and ect.
This is not a romantic visual novel!
Which main character would you like to see in a corruption game?
This is not a love story! This story is about cheating, lust and ect!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Male race? :ROFLMAO:
First of all, not race - just male! Because gender has no race - male/female.:geek:
Secondly I don't see the point in arguing with "you", because this game has tags: corruption, cheating ntr and ect.
This is not a romantic visual novel!
Which main character would you like to see in a corruption game?
This is not a love story! This story is about cheating, lust and ect!
:unsure:Only there's a romance tag in there. This is probably the path to saving a marriage

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure:Only there's a romance tag in there
Romance with Jake? :whistle:

On vacation on the islands, she met him... Athletic tanned man, with long black hair and neat beard.
While her husband ignored her and preferred to spend their vacation at the bottom of the bottle.., Pedro filled the void in her soul!
A story full of forbidden love,depravity lust and
passions!

This is how our Romance begins - "Forbidden Love on the Island of Dreams"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure:Only there's a romance tag in there. This is probably the path to saving a marriage
Well, if no jokes then:

"3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment, Netorare

PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking"

Six red tags and among them only one tag of romance.
It's clear what this story is about.:sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, if no jokes then:

"3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment, Netorare

PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking"

Six red tags and among them only one tag of romance.
It's clear what this story is about.:sneaky:
Yesss total bitching!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes