3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So it is, but we have a choice of whom to think about during masturbation.
Well, to be completely honest, this story has already been written on the site of literotica, there was a competition and there are many such stories with the theme of the same characters in different variations, the author took it as a basic, changing it in his own way.
TRUE some stories are identical but here there will be a change in CH3 it will be completely from scratch and with many choices please have to have.:KEK:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
So what makes you and I different?

I disliked how the last updates happened, for me they ruined the story, and I argued why. I read it, though about it, wrote about it.

You dislike my post, for you it ruined the fun, and you just shamed me with no real content at all. You read my post, though about it, and wrote about it.

You are not that different ;)
I think you'll find that my post was not directed at you.

Hanna ^_^

Jun 27, 2023

Hello Patrons,
I've made a lot of progress this week. The artist now has all the story material needed to complete Part 2. He's currently working on three scenes in Saturday. I have no regrets not releasing Friday on it's own... I wouldn't have been able to get him everything for Saturday to work on by now.
I still have a lot to do for programming/writing/editing, but I'm moving along. One of the scenes in Friday was the largest script for a scene so far in the story, so I'm glad to be past it and can focus on the rest of the scenes.
As I've mentioned before, this update will be heavy on Marvin/Jake/Kendra/Anna, and there will be a new character. David, Chris, and Hank aren't involved much in this update.
One thing I had done after releasing the last update was to go through the entire story again. It's easy to treat each update as its own entity where I feel like I have to add enough content to make it entertaining for you all, but I'm cognizant of making the entire story flow when connecting all the updates, so that's why I wanted to go back and see how the story flows. In doing so, there were two things I've edited out of the story:
1- The inclusion of Renaldo, the co-worker of David's. I had planned to use him in part 3, but in the interest of not dragging this story on for years, I have to limit the amount of characters featured... he was one that I've decided to take off the board. If at a future date I change my mind, I can always re-insert him in to the script.
2- The lengthy description of the time when Anna and David first started dating and they went to the party where Anna played beer pong with a group of guys. I'd love to include a flashback scene one day, but for now, it seemed to bloat the story. Maybe I can release the scene as additional content, as I do think it's an interesting mini-story that shines some light on Anna, David, and their dynamic... and there is an interesting thing that nearly happened that Anna doesn't even remember. But for now, it just seemed to bloat the story, so I trimmed it down to be very little in the next update.
I'm not going to give a timeline for a release right now, but I'm definitely making good progress of late. I'm starting to realize it's pointless to get people's hopes up by giving a projected release date if there's a chance I can't make said date. While the vast majority understand and can accept reasonable delays, there's a vocal minority who send me hate mail or post on F95 that I'm "milking" supporters, which is ridiculous if you knew me. So I'm going to refrain from the whole release date projection until I'm pretty rock solid on it.
I still stand by 1-3 months that you can expect updates. For this one, I'm releasing Fri and part of Sat, which combined has more scenes than any other update I've done to date, so naturally it has taken longer, in addition to time-consuming life events.
And as I've stated before, I'd like to take a bit of time once Part 2 is done to give a road map of sorts - with no spoilers - on what to expect for Part 3. This may help clarify choices you make throughout the story.
Thanks for your patience, support and encouragement!​
good news just wish it had some specific date. And it's also sad to know that one of the characters will be removed I'm sad for a friend of mine I'm glad Marvin and Hank don't take that risk

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hello Patrons,
I've made a lot of progress this week. The artist now has all the story material needed to complete Part 2. He's currently working on three scenes in Saturday. I have no regrets not releasing Friday on it's own... I wouldn't have been able to get him everything for Saturday to work on by now.
I still have a lot to do for programming/writing/editing, but I'm moving along. One of the scenes in Friday was the largest script for a scene so far in the story, so I'm glad to be past it and can focus on the rest of the scenes.
As I've mentioned before, this update will be heavy on Marvin/Jake/Kendra/Anna, and there will be a new character. David, Chris, and Hank aren't involved much in this update.
One thing I had done after releasing the last update was to go through the entire story again. It's easy to treat each update as its own entity where I feel like I have to add enough content to make it entertaining for you all, but I'm cognizant of making the entire story flow when connecting all the updates, so that's why I wanted to go back and see how the story flows. In doing so, there were two things I've edited out of the story:
1- The inclusion of Renaldo, the co-worker of David's. I had planned to use him in part 3, but in the interest of not dragging this story on for years, I have to limit the amount of characters featured... he was one that I've decided to take off the board. If at a future date I change my mind, I can always re-insert him in to the script.
2- The lengthy description of the time when Anna and David first started dating and they went to the party where Anna played beer pong with a group of guys. I'd love to include a flashback scene one day, but for now, it seemed to bloat the story. Maybe I can release the scene as additional content, as I do think it's an interesting mini-story that shines some light on Anna, David, and their dynamic... and there is an interesting thing that nearly happened that Anna doesn't even remember. But for now, it just seemed to bloat the story, so I trimmed it down to be very little in the next update.
I'm not going to give a timeline for a release right now, but I'm definitely making good progress of late. I'm starting to realize it's pointless to get people's hopes up by giving a projected release date if there's a chance I can't make said date. While the vast majority understand and can accept reasonable delays, there's a vocal minority who send me hate mail or post on F95 that I'm "milking" supporters, which is ridiculous if you knew me. So I'm going to refrain from the whole release date projection until I'm pretty rock solid on it.
I still stand by 1-3 months that you can expect updates. For this one, I'm releasing Fri and part of Sat, which combined has more scenes than any other update I've done to date, so naturally it has taken longer, in addition to time-consuming life events.
And as I've stated before, I'd like to take a bit of time once Part 2 is done to give a road map of sorts - with no spoilers - on what to expect for Part 3. This may help clarify choices you make throughout the story.
Thanks for your patience, support and encouragement!​
We barely knew you Ronaldo
& your outta here

IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_2203.gif
IMG_2202.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just read the game info from page 1, can i ask has this game reaches part 3 yet?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
i just read the game info from page 1, can i ask has this game reaches part 3 yet?
Before the start of part 3, it remains to get another update, which includes the events of two days at once. We expect to receive this update in August. The first update of the third part will probably be released at the end of October or in November.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is why I do not share any PATREONS ONLY STUFF on this site anymore, because of whiny little bitches like you! I hope fellow PATREONS will do the same!

Oh, have a nice day :)
Don't worry about it bro we know why. but then i have a nice present for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes