3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Hanna ^_^

Jun 27, 2023
You mean from a developer perspective or from a storyline perspective?

The game is about her being faithful or not, but at the very early stages, she was already sold. The fact that she is exchanging lingerie shots from her bedroom, alone, to his husband's best friend, is already 100% cheating. The fact that she accepts the cock comparison chat talk and doesnt stop there inmediately and cut down, is already cheating. The fact that she goes into the shower knowing the guy is naked and stares at him whatever route you take, is already cheating. Her probable innocence and loyalty are dead, plain dead.

The only thing is, will she have vaginal sex with this guy now or will she have with another guy sometime? The question of "is she an unfaithful slut?" is far gone, she is 1000% slut, the novel is sold in that regards, only missing the explicit sex scenes that may happen or not, not because of her loyalty, but because of her ego ("I am not going to give that to him" inner talk).

The dev tried to play the scenes as "mild things", but the way they were portraited are not mild, are 1000% unfaithful wife future cheating sex preparation / warm up. She is not trapped into a sexual arousing situation, she is totally proactive playing for it, with an egotistical touch of not admitting it.
Yeah, the problem is that this Anna is not a corruption story, she is a slut who had normalized many things that are not normal, who played the "good mother" acting the years required to get a valid man to become the father, and now she is returning to her slut mode. Pretty common nowadays with women waiting until mid 30s to search for a husband when their biological clock is ticking, and this is why clever men search for their slut past and red flag old slut women, they never recover at all, they are wasted.

Its not only that she is sexually unfaithful. Its worse, because at the end of the day, if you are in a 40 years marriage from 35 to 75, if one day you had pleasure sex with no connection, is not that big of a deal, you just don't talk about it. The problem is that your husband is supposed to be your life partner, and her flirting with his best friend or letting it happen, is several levels down in her loyalty if that exist at all.

First of all, not telling his husband that his "best friend" is not his friend, he is playing behind his back. Second, she is the partner in crime of that betrayal. Sex or not (sex itself is highly overrated), she is not just sexually cheating, she is a truly bad person by playing this game behind his back and not letting him know. I know this game is played by young and naive guys, and all it takes for them is to show a "damsel in distress" so they can play "captain save a hoe" or the "white knight", but she is truly bad person, playing truly dark and twisted games, AND SHE KNOWS.

The only thing left in this novel is watching her perform the cheating, then it's dead because not a single one of this characters are truly likeable.
Wow, so many negative comments. It's not like they didn't know the game would be corrupt if you don't like it don't play

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
To play or not, it's a personal matter, making a judgment is a personal right, you can't judge something without trying it, right?
is if the Dev has created the conditions to ensure that the game is so much already outlined, then it is normal to criticize him, especially that he wasted the 2 chapters on two points of view, the only novelty, but it is regrettable that he does so well, but gets her ass touched and flirts in her newborn daughter's room. vomiting
It's funny you know, if I don't like a game, I don't carry on playing it.
I move on to the next.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah it's frustrating waiting on a game we enjoy but i prefer that Mr. Palmer gives us the rest of the chapter including the saturday morning so we can see what exactly Anna hears about David's cheating on her. and then hopefully we can get an idea of what David plans to do to prove his innocence and regain his wife's trust..and of course, the fun part allowing Anna to begin her descent into whoredom..

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah, the problem is that this Anna is not a corruption story, she is a slut who had normalized many things that are not normal, who played the "good mother" acting the years required to get a valid man to become the father, and now she is returning to her slut mode. Pretty common nowadays with women waiting until mid 30s to search for a husband when their biological clock is ticking, and this is why clever men search for their slut past and red flag old slut women, they never recover at all, they are wasted.

Its not only that she is sexually unfaithful. Its worse, because at the end of the day, if you are in a 40 years marriage from 35 to 75, if one day you had pleasure sex with no connection, is not that big of a deal, you just don't talk about it. The problem is that your husband is supposed to be your life partner, and her flirting with his best friend or letting it happen, is several levels down in her loyalty if that exist at all.

First of all, not telling his husband that his "best friend" is not his friend, he is playing behind his back. Second, she is the partner in crime of that betrayal. Sex or not (sex itself is highly overrated), she is not just sexually cheating, she is a truly bad person by playing this game behind his back and not letting him know. I know this game is played by young and naive guys, and all it takes for them is to show a "damsel in distress" so they can play "captain save a hoe" or the "white knight", but she is truly bad person, playing truly dark and twisted games, AND SHE KNOWS.

The only thing left in this novel is watching her perform the cheating, then it's dead because not a single one of this characters are truly likeable.
The problem with APM is not being a corruption story because she is already a slut in many ways, would be the “realistic” way of looking at it but also the boring way.

If you like slow-burning “realistic” ways and you go through the story thinking how Anna is already being a slut in her thoughts and some of her actions like you mentioned then it is supposed to be irritating and less exciting.

But to take a random “good” person and make them break bad realistically, takes so much time and meticulously crafted steps. But if you choose to have an already “bad” person who represses the evil inside for “good reasons” to go corrupt, it is relatively easy and more realistic IMO. that’s why some of the great creators who made the greatest corrupted characters in the history of cinema also chose that way. Maybe our guy Palmer might have chosen that way.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
yeah it's frustrating waiting on a game we enjoy but i prefer that Mr. Palmer gives us the rest of the chapter including the saturday morning so we can see what exactly Anna hears about David's cheating on her. and then hopefully we can get an idea of what David plans to do to prove his innocence and regain his wife's trust..and of course, the fun part allowing Anna to begin her descent into whoredom..
I'm with you on this one because we know why we waited over three months for an update and with Friday and Saturday it's already going to help a lot to find out what Anna will do about the betrayal and who she'll turn to for help.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello Patrons,
I've made a lot of progress this week. The artist now has all the story material needed to complete Part 2. He's currently working on three scenes in Saturday. I have no regrets not releasing Friday on it's own... I wouldn't have been able to get him everything for Saturday to work on by now.
I still have a lot to do for programming/writing/editing, but I'm moving along. One of the scenes in Friday was the largest script for a scene so far in the story, so I'm glad to be past it and can focus on the rest of the scenes.
As I've mentioned before, this update will be heavy on Marvin/Jake/Kendra/Anna, and there will be a new character. David, Chris, and Hank aren't involved much in this update.
One thing I had done after releasing the last update was to go through the entire story again. It's easy to treat each update as its own entity where I feel like I have to add enough content to make it entertaining for you all, but I'm cognizant of making the entire story flow when connecting all the updates, so that's why I wanted to go back and see how the story flows. In doing so, there were two things I've edited out of the story:
1- The inclusion of Renaldo, the co-worker of David's. I had planned to use him in part 3, but in the interest of not dragging this story on for years, I have to limit the amount of characters featured... he was one that I've decided to take off the board. If at a future date I change my mind, I can always re-insert him in to the script.
2- The lengthy description of the time when Anna and David first started dating and they went to the party where Anna played beer pong with a group of guys. I'd love to include a flashback scene one day, but for now, it seemed to bloat the story. Maybe I can release the scene as additional content, as I do think it's an interesting mini-story that shines some light on Anna, David, and their dynamic... and there is an interesting thing that nearly happened that Anna doesn't even remember. But for now, it just seemed to bloat the story, so I trimmed it down to be very little in the next update.
I'm not going to give a timeline for a release right now, but I'm definitely making good progress of late. I'm starting to realize it's pointless to get people's hopes up by giving a projected release date if there's a chance I can't make said date. While the vast majority understand and can accept reasonable delays, there's a vocal minority who send me hate mail or post on F95 that I'm "milking" supporters, which is ridiculous if you knew me. So I'm going to refrain from the whole release date projection until I'm pretty rock solid on it.
I still stand by 1-3 months that you can expect updates. For this one, I'm releasing Fri and part of Sat, which combined has more scenes than any other update I've done to date, so naturally it has taken longer, in addition to time-consuming life events.
And as I've stated before, I'd like to take a bit of time once Part 2 is done to give a road map of sorts - with no spoilers - on what to expect for Part 3. This may help clarify choices you make throughout the story.
Thanks for your patience, support and encouragement!​

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello Patrons,
I've made a lot of progress this week. The artist now has all the story material needed to complete Part 2. He's currently working on three scenes in Saturday. I have no regrets not releasing Friday on it's own... I wouldn't have been able to get him everything for Saturday to work on by now.
I still have a lot to do for programming/writing/editing, but I'm moving along. One of the scenes in Friday was the largest script for a scene so far in the story, so I'm glad to be past it and can focus on the rest of the scenes.
As I've mentioned before, this update will be heavy on Marvin/Jake/Kendra/Anna, and there will be a new character. David, Chris, and Hank aren't involved much in this update.
One thing I had done after releasing the last update was to go through the entire story again. It's easy to treat each update as its own entity where I feel like I have to add enough content to make it entertaining for you all, but I'm cognizant of making the entire story flow when connecting all the updates, so that's why I wanted to go back and see how the story flows. In doing so, there were two things I've edited out of the story:
1- The inclusion of Renaldo, the co-worker of David's. I had planned to use him in part 3, but in the interest of not dragging this story on for years, I have to limit the amount of characters featured... he was one that I've decided to take off the board. If at a future date I change my mind, I can always re-insert him in to the script.
2- The lengthy description of the time when Anna and David first started dating and they went to the party where Anna played beer pong with a group of guys. I'd love to include a flashback scene one day, but for now, it seemed to bloat the story. Maybe I can release the scene as additional content, as I do think it's an interesting mini-story that shines some light on Anna, David, and their dynamic... and there is an interesting thing that nearly happened that Anna doesn't even remember. But for now, it just seemed to bloat the story, so I trimmed it down to be very little in the next update.
I'm not going to give a timeline for a release right now, but I'm definitely making good progress of late. I'm starting to realize it's pointless to get people's hopes up by giving a projected release date if there's a chance I can't make said date. While the vast majority understand and can accept reasonable delays, there's a vocal minority who send me hate mail or post on F95 that I'm "milking" supporters, which is ridiculous if you knew me. So I'm going to refrain from the whole release date projection until I'm pretty rock solid on it.
I still stand by 1-3 months that you can expect updates. For this one, I'm releasing Fri and part of Sat, which combined has more scenes than any other update I've done to date, so naturally it has taken longer, in addition to time-consuming life events.
And as I've stated before, I'd like to take a bit of time once Part 2 is done to give a road map of sorts - with no spoilers - on what to expect for Part 3. This may help clarify choices you make throughout the story.
Thanks for your patience, support and encouragement!​
jurassic-park-shades.gif
Good and bad news at the same time. My Renaldo man soon he damn why didn't he take some grumpy old motherfucker I understand the reasons for including Renaldo like he hadn't even appeared in the game yet. My poor boy would get his ass kicked somehow I just hope Rafi does double duty the fuck is he inexperienced at everything! However he is the youngest but anyway if there's a chance to reinsert him into the story again makes me a little relieved.:)

Even with a broken heart it's good to know Saturday's part and that some scenes will be big As for the "beer pong" part, a mini story would make even more sense and with the flashbacks of what happened in that game it will be great to see. Anyway, I hope nothing gets in the way the release of the last CH2 everyone wants to see this update soon lol now about these haters seems to be the same ones from here.:BootyTime:

The guys have nothing to do instead of looking for another game, they take out their frustration... even these people see that the game is being developed as much as possible with the Dev posts being clear about the release they continue with this shit lmaoooo:KEK:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
With the utmost respect for a person who does a job for others, it must be noted that history so far has already given clues to the character Anna, usually in stories of couples, there is a sort of pre-preparation or motivation, horns etc. but here, especially after this update of his, he suggests that Anna was already a slut in college, is that now she will pick up where she left off, once again a slutty wife and also a new mother, the usual cuckold teddy bear husband, it's the usual row of cocks ready for Anna, things, views and magazines, excluding one novelty, having implemented the story on two points of view, but which in the long run could get boring, being in pricinpio the same story, but with different thoughts, too bad. another copy and paste game. With due consideration.
Anna was not a "whore" in college! If you read carefully then she just entered college and liberated herself from the "oppression" of her father! She had several boyfriends, one of them was to "rebel" with whom she knew many different "delights" of sex, but she did not like to do a blowjob and when he offered her group sex - she broke up with him! Having entered the "law school" she did not meet with anyone!
Before meeting David she had 3-4 boyfriends in total! Her experience was not so great, but it was. And when she met David on the one hand, she wanted a "calm person", with whom she could reliably start a family. On the other hand, she accumulated a lot of passion for unused energy during her studies at the "law school".
The fact that she acted wildly drinking at the party, she came to with David, is nothing bad - in my eyes! She didn’t cheat on him in the situation "with drunk guys", didn’t allow it, and even if something like that happened and the dev shows it to us in flashbacks, I’ll only be glad.
I'm not pretending to be a maralist, but as for me, the more "depraved" the game, the better, especially in the concept of a married couple in which there are "cheating and ntr"! And a very big "plus" to this is that there is a path of fidelity in which no one will cheat on anyone and everything will be the same as before, or even if it cheating, but there is a chance to save the family - that's what you need about such games is - variability. In most ntr games there is only one ending and that is the "ultimate betrayal".

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey bro, even if you try to explain as much as possible, it won't do any good... And look, it was a great explanation about what our Anna went through, but even so, it won't help these people, they will continue with this little hate talk lol or would it be easier for them to play the game from the beginning again (and read about the story) Anna is pretty naughty at the moment.. but she hasn't had sex with anyone yet I think it's an exaggeration to call her all that when it's something she hasn't even done. Anyone who thinks like this is lost in other games where the Mc in the game is probably a brainless bitch and is thinking that here will be the same thing:ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
CyberPunkAnna CyberPunk1.png CyberPunk2.png CyberPunk3-cen.png

I have been working on a series of pictures for several days.19 pieces, 18 - two of them are a slight variation of each other. Cyberpunk fanart. Static image with minor changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On which "support site" to create an account, i has not yet decided, but this series will be included in it. It remains to choose a site and process everything in Photoshop.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm sorry, you're there, Dev introduces update referring to the Beer Pong game it's clear that something is unclear there, or what would be the point of doing the flashbacl or an addition, and honestly how can you say that Anna was a good girl having 4 boys like flirting, let me understand, under 5 boys you are a saint, but if you increase, you have bonuses, hahaahhaha, then even without his libido for hormones, it seems to me that with The friend we fkirtam he gets his ass tickled, in front of the crib of the daughter, if she is not a slut, she should have told her husband, especially the shower scene, not to mention the chatt with the photos, this is always part of the good girl, and all this, even before having the suspicion of betrayal of the husband
I'm not saying that Anna is a saint!
In the current position - she is "hyper aroused" due to post pregnancy. She does things that she would never have thought of before.
With textsting she behaves wrong, to some point this is already a cheat on a mental level, but she has not crossed the physical barrier yet!
The fact that she allowed herself to be touched a little still does not make her a cheater - this choice will be in a CH3.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so for you, having your ass touched in your daughter's room, not leaving the bathroom when your friend is naked, having a night chat with him, is sending him hot photos, then touching and imagining that fucking another, etc. for you enter the norm of a faithful wife, congratulations.
That's where you're wrong the part of the room where the son of a bitch touches her ass was the scene I hated the most because there was a baby in the room like you said and I already expressed what I think about it. And you forgot one detail I DIDN'T... had a choice in that. Otherwise I would never allow that It could be Hank Jake-snake I still would have the same thought I don't think I even need to comment on the rest. even because the choices were not mine.:WeSmart:

And everyone here knows my love for chris...
sideshow-bob-gino-terwilliger.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
CyberPunkAnna View attachment 2831233 View attachment 2831235 View attachment 2831237

I have been working on a series of pictures for several days.19 pieces, 18 - two of them are a slight variation of each other. Cyberpunk fanart. Static image with minor changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On which "support site" to create an account, i has not yet decided, but this series will be included in it. It remains to choose a site and process everything in Photoshop.
Damn I loved it great job huh bro:love:(y)
whatever you decide is fine. Now I'm excited for this series..

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
II agree with you up to a certain point, but let me say, that she doesn't do a single solitary or ambiguous action for a faithful wife, she does more actions, which as they say, 3 clues make a test, if you mentally pass a number of thoughts and you masturbate thinking of another instead of your husband, well it is clear that the road is traced towards betrayal,
So it is, but we have a choice of whom to think about during masturbation.
Well, to be completely honest, this story has already been written on the site of literotica, there was a competition and there are many such stories with the theme of the same characters in different variations, the author took it as a basic, changing it in his own way.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes