3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Yes I made the decision to not release Friday by itself. Today I was able to finish script for the largest scene Saturday and send it to the artist to work on, so my decision has already paid off. I really didn't want to have to go through a release process for Friday and then do another release for what amounts to around four scenes for Saturday. That would cost me more time, and overall Part 2 would end later than it would if I just packaged the two together.

As you know I'm definitely not a person who likes to give spoilers. I'll give a hint that the new character hasn't been introduced yet, and he's neither old/ugly nor young/handsome. He's an average Joe. And yes... Anna is a frequent star in his fap fantasies... surprise, surprise. She can't catch a break with these guys! :p
Should we expect the release of this update by the end of August?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
You mean from a developer perspective or from a storyline perspective?

The game is about her being faithful or not, but at the very early stages, she was already sold. The fact that she is exchanging lingerie shots from her bedroom, alone, to his husband's best friend, is already 100% cheating. The fact that she accepts the cock comparison chat talk and doesnt stop there inmediately and cut down, is already cheating. The fact that she goes into the shower knowing the guy is naked and stares at him whatever route you take, is already cheating. Her probable innocence and loyalty are dead, plain dead.

The only thing is, will she have vaginal sex with this guy now or will she have with another guy sometime? The question of "is she an unfaithful slut?" is far gone, she is 1000% slut, the novel is sold in that regards, only missing the explicit sex scenes that may happen or not, not because of her loyalty, but because of her ego ("I am not going to give that to him" inner talk).

The dev tried to play the scenes as "mild things", but the way they were portraited are not mild, are 1000% unfaithful wife future cheating sex preparation / warm up. She is not trapped into a sexual arousing situation, she is totally proactive playing for it, with an egotistical touch of not admitting it.
game is very delay make any support fell bad about waiting with no date some think devlop milk game for many month

but for game story
is best very real life good making seductive wife is shy faithful,,, in her mind she fight thinking of fell sex and idea of seduction make her fell sexy get attention
maybe we not see devlop idea we all like game and all play talk about anna ..idea with make her think her husband cheat and there fake friend play them fell send women take pic of them send to wife play her mind>>>this real story good script
its deferent game some want slut not wife with child think from start she easy.... she not easy she stil want stay faithful
how he can make her cheat by mind first its hard

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
game is very delay make any support fell bad about waiting with no date some think devlop milk game for many month

but for game story
is best very real life good making seductive wife is shy faithful,,, in her mind she fight thinking of fell sex and idea of seduction make her fell sexy get attention
maybe we not see devlop idea we all like game and all play talk about anna ..idea with make her think her husband cheat and there fake friend play them fell send women take pic of them send to wife play her mind>>>this real story good script
its deferent game some want slut not wife with child think from start she easy.... she not easy she stil want stay faithful
how he can make her cheat by mind first its hard
I'm sorry but there are points you described with which I have to dissociate, every woman loves to be the center of attention, the point is how she reacts to attention, there are various stages, who appreciates, smiles at you, and ends there, whoever welcomes you Also in the presence of her partner, she flirts lightly to please you, but nothing more, etc. but Anna, with all the history she has had in seeing her husband's friend, with all the double meanings, etc. she accepts and when things get heavy like the chatt with photos, the shower, she only makes crocodile tears, typical fiction, if it were like you say, she would tell her husband what happened, obviously she's a bitch, like in the office , in 2 days he gets tricked by Kendra, in having fun with the young colleague, telling the size of the cock, also in this case, she shows desire, no contempt, so your theories that we are the ones to glimpse Anna slut, is wrong, he demonstrates to her what we will see in the next chapters, which is more indecent on your base, she gets her ass groped in the room of the newborn daughter, bending over just to be a slut, the new mother.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
IT'S NOT NEW. May our Anna be a bitch - slut however it's up to us to divert her from the path of depravity or continue... with her corruption I'm not defending her actions because our dear Barbie version is a fucking narcissist but we can change her anyway some way and yessss "has ever had cheating without penetration" conversations with asshole chris have gone from being just friendly a long time ago.:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes