3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i haven't played the update yet since it's still installing..but i can't imagine her having sex on the saturday morning quite yet. unless she cheated at the friday night out? if that's the case, she is rather a hypocrit for tossing David out after he simply "got a bj" which of course he didn't..come on dammit..hurry up and finish installing..i wanna play..:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
well i haven't played the update yet since it's still installing..but i can't imagine her having sex on the saturday morning quite yet. unless she cheated at the friday night out? if that's the case, she is rather a hypocrit for tossing David out after he simply "got a bj" which of course he didn't..come on dammit..hurry up and finish installing..i wanna play..:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Yeah so about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I've set my blue balls release alarm for the 15th when it will hopefully be on general release though I've only ever played the html version.

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the html versions to appear?

Although I'd love to play it now I'm no so concerned as by the time I've played this update it will be further down the line to when part 3 comes out.

When that happens I'll likely be less patient :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes