3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
if am not spoil this update/// devlop and everyone talk about it

update was ok and long was be angery if wait 4 month for 5 min but its was long there lot action
...some part very hot >>>anna start to build open with other.... her past life was also hot as devlop mention he add for this part
there lot thing happen
also teas
i not like make husband bad with break there marrige by fake cheat from begining of game
but teas anna with marvin....new chracter

its sad we wait long next update

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

update was ok and long was be angery if wait 4 month for 5 min but its was long there lot action
...some part very hot >>>anna start to build open with other.... her past life was also hot as devlop mention he add for this part
there lot thing happen
also teas
i not like make husband bad with break there marrige by fake cheat from begining of game

man you gotta work on English, i just couldn't understand it.
I'll rephrase it for you and make sure everyone can understand.
Rephrased and corrected version:

"If I haven't spoiled this update, everyone is discussing it. The update was okay, although some people were angry about waiting four months for just five minutes, but there was a lot of action in some parts. Anna began building an open relationship with others, and her past life was as intense as the developer mentioned when adding this part. Many things happened, including teasers. I don't like making the husband look bad by faking infidelity from the beginning of the game, but there's a new character. Marvin teasing Anna.

It's sad that we had to wait so long for the next update."

Oct 21, 2018

there lot thing happen
also teas

just upload now

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
man you gotta work on English, i just couldn't understand it.
I'll rephrase it for you and make sure everyone can understand.
Rephrased and corrected version:

"If I haven't spoiled this update, everyone is discussing it. The update was okay, although some people were angry about waiting four months for just five minutes, but there was a lot of action in some parts. Anna began building an open relationship with others, and her past life was as intense as the developer mentioned when adding this part. Many things happened, including teasers. I don't like making the husband look bad by faking infidelity from the beginning of the game, but there's a new character. Marvin teasing Anna.

It's sad that we had to wait so long for the next update."
if you do kindly will thx u but you just act like boy go gym get some muscle and think he mr olympia
other will understand no need your help. no one ask you lesson...keep hand your self maybe you need in bathroom
at least i try ...what other language u know to show up or just you mother language

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes