3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
There’s truth to this. I’ve been clear from the start that people who want instant gratification should hold off or abandon this one. Most fans of this project enjoy the burn and enjoy the element of realism, and that’s my target audience. This project isn’t for everyone.

All that said, this project’s purpose isn’t to be an infinite blue ball generator. It may feel that way, but it’s going to deliver for the fans. This is as much for my enjoyment as it is for the fans, and I'm not going to disappoint myself. But I warn you, there is more teasing in this update and more teasing in Part 3. At least with Part 3, Anna will be in a different frame of mind, obviously, so the teasing will be more impactful and will lead to results. I'll just say, those who get angry at the lack of action, check back in a year. You'll have tons of content then.
But the dev itself had said that the action starts in chapter 3 and now it's more teasing I hope it's not going to be another **** you know if you know

Reactions: garret64

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
:love::coffee:
Damn bro finally yesterday I was trying to look for it I would do it again today but since you found it thanks! Hahahaha yes now I remember "maybe Ana's mother would be like that" but about the green color on the dress I couldn't remember anymore I thought it was all black :BootyTime:
but this one on her would be hot even with these here the red would match her very well these two black ones too.
View attachment 2788267 View attachment 2788268 View attachment 2788270 View attachment 2788272

Poor penguin he didn't even get his chance poor thing but at least he died watching David giving her a good treatment..:ROFLMAO:
but the question is, did he die of disappointment at seeing Anna's face in sleep David won't put up with that blonde bombshell no matter the ending lmao

View attachment 2788279
Something like that is expected from him. Like the last time he tried to take advantage of her at her father's own funeral, not even that stopped him from trying to get into her panties.
Can you please tell me from which game are those 4 images of beautiful girls. Or is it just art and not from the game?

Reactions: fsdev8020

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello everyone,
I have all the renders and the script in for this update. Now I'm just doing some editing and cleanup. I should be able to release it before the weekend assuming no fires pop up.
Thanks for your patience.​

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes