3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I think, to be honest with those who have high hopes for this game, I recommend visiting this page after 1 year or so. The developer is already doing their best, but the gaming pleasure will come with the update after 1 or 2 years.
There’s truth to this. I’ve been clear from the start that people who want instant gratification should hold off or abandon this one. Most fans of this project enjoy the burn and enjoy the element of realism, and that’s my target audience. This project isn’t for everyone.

All that said, this project’s purpose isn’t to be an infinite blue ball generator. It may feel that way, but it’s going to deliver for the fans. This is as much for my enjoyment as it is for the fans, and I'm not going to disappoint myself. But I warn you, there is more teasing in this update and more teasing in Part 3. At least with Part 3, Anna will be in a different frame of mind, obviously, so the teasing will be more impactful and will lead to results. I'll just say, those who get angry at the lack of action, check back in a year. You'll have tons of content then.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There’s truth to this. I’ve been clear from the start that people who want instant gratification should hold off or abandon this one. Most fans of this project enjoy the burn and enjoy the element of realism, and that’s my target audience. This project isn’t for everyone.

All that said, this project’s purpose isn’t to be an infinite blue ball generator. It may feel that way, but it’s going to deliver for the fans. This is as much for my enjoyment as it is for the fans, and I'm not going to disappoint myself. But I warn you, there is more teasing in this update and more teasing in Part 3. At least with Part 3, Anna will be in a different frame of mind, obviously, so the teasing will be more impactful and will lead to results. I'll just say, those who get angry at the lack of action, check back in a year. You'll have tons of content then.
Will she atleast be nude? You know like showering or changing clothes or sleeping in her bed. Is that too much to ask for?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Is the results its a sex or sex is a endings of the game? :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

:unsure:Not too many threeso_O:ROFLMAO:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
aly237204
Here's everything the developer said about the game
Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some impact choices the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intention is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all guys of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn't like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna's trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he's insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David's not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1.
You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.
What I'd like to know is if there's a chance to have a loving cuckold marriage. She's clearly got a pent up sex drive and I'm wondering if there's a path where they can open up the marriage without losing it.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

By the way, it surprises me that you have to repeat yourself and explain the obvious things over and over again, which were said more than once here on the forum. In my opinion, any normal person who reads the forum more or less attentively and has passed your game should have understood for a long time what you once again said in this post.
What you said, these are obvious things that have already been said many times. Thank you for your patience and restrained repetition of what has already been said. Thank you for personally participating in the forum. It seems to me that instead of inappropriate outrages, we could more productively use the forum to discuss the game itself, its plot, and so on.
For example, I have a question for you regarding personal communication. I asked you a question in a personal message, but unfortunately you didn't answer. Please tell me, did you not answer me because I am not your patron on Patreon or for some other reason?
In any case, I wish you success and, like many other fans of your game, I look forward to the continuation of the story.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What I'd like to know is if there's a chance to have a loving cuckold marriage. She's clearly got a pent up sex drive and I'm wondering if there's a path where they can open up the marriage without losing it.
Can’t see Anna willing to be in an open relationship, way too jealous narcissist, who doesn’t even trust her own husband and believes a coworkers lies (who hates her)and a phony back stabbing fake friend over him

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
:unsure:It is not known if this will be possible, and there is no cuckold tag
I don't think the story line lends itself to a cuckold angle. It's more about Kendra's revenge and the breaking up of Anna and David's marriage.

I mean I'd love a kind of angle where Anna cheats on and then leaves David and starts a new relationship with Chris or Jake and has another child by them

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
I don't think the story line lends itself to a cuckold angle. It's more about Kendra's revenge and the breaking up of Anna and David's marriage.

I mean I'd love a kind of angle where Anna cheats on and then leaves David and starts a new relationship with Chris or Jake and has another child by them

I would agree. A cuckold story wouldnt make any sense by what happened till now and i also wouldnt like it in this story.

It would be interesting to see the cheating with whoever it might be and with the worst outcome leaving David for the Person who she cheated with. But i think in that case it should take a while to do that and not after a short affair..

Whatever it will be, everything is better than a cuckhold part in this story :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrLoverGJ

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I would agree. A cuckold story wouldnt make any sense by what happened till now and i also wouldnt like it in this story.

It would be interesting to see the cheating with whoever it might be and with the worst outcome leaving David for the Person who she cheated with. But i think in that case it should take a while to do that and not after a short affair..

Whatever it will be, everything is better than a cuckhold part in this story :p
I'd love that too but would probably mean a part 4 :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kazuum

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Anna's already got a cuck, his name is Fuckface Fake Friend Chris Monroe. once Anna goes full on slut mode, Jake will meet Chris again at the bar and share the videos of him jamming his snake down her throat, in her ass, etc. Chris will learn who the real ladies man is and will continue to simp after Anna while she keeps stringing him along and pissing on him. as he deserves..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anna's already got a cuck, his name is Fuckface Fake Friend Chris Monroe. once Anna goes full on slut mode, Jake will meet Chris again at the bar and share the videos of him jamming his snake down her throat, in her ass, etc. Chris will learn who the real ladies man is and will continue to simp after Anna while she keeps stringing him along and pissing on him. as he deserves..
IMG_2298.jpeg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:unsure:It is not known if this will be possible, and there is no cuckold tag
I don't think this game would really work as a cuckold game. Those stories need to start with the guy having fantasies of the wife with other dudes, not his wife just being irredeemable and him going along for the ride because he thinks he can't do better. Even if that was the plan it would defeat the purpose of having an unhinged yandere who wants him for herself driving the entire plot.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes