3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
man when is this update gonna release
It's going to release in near future, don't worry. Can't say 100% for sure when, but I'll let everyone know. I'm waiting on about 25 renders for a scene, and that's it for the art. As for the writing/programming, Friday is done, and Part 2's Saturday is about 75% there. This weekend was busy so I didn't get much production done, but this coming week I'll make very good progress and maybe finish. I can't wait to finish this update and focus on the path forward!

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
It's going to release in near future, don't worry. Can't say 100% for sure when, but I'll let everyone know. I'm waiting on about 25 renders for a scene, and that's it for the art. As for the writing/programming, Friday is done, and Part 2's Saturday is about 75% there. This weekend was busy so I didn't get much production done, but this coming week I'll make very good progress and maybe finish. I can't wait to finish this update and focus on the path forward!
best update yet?

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] but the gaming pleasure will come with the update after 1 or 2 years.
Not neccessarily so because I enjoyed the slow progress so far a lot. Also it wouldn't be realistic (as far as those kind of games are realistic at all) to have the reliable young mother descending from a respectable family fall into depravity within a few minutes. To corrupt the reputable Anna you need time and lots of effort. And every little step on that path is enjoyable, not just the inevitable end when she needily offers all of her holes to her lovers and masters. Just like old Confucius said: "The journey is the reward."

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes