3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
As a Marvin/Hank enthusiast here are some things I recommend for both for next part
Marvin :
-Continues using the pity card and uses alcohool to make her be dizzy or become careless and goes on to fingering
-Invites her home and slides sleeping pills (fucks her and gets some pictures)
-Blackmails her by using the pictures or sells her pictures breastfeeding and gets to fuck her using those pictures
-Makes her believe that blowjobs/fingering isn't cheating and her falling for it (like the touching scene in the bar)
Hank :
-Sabotages her work and finds excuses and ultimatly blackmails her into sex (anal;pussy)
-Touching her and doing it as if it's normal (rubbing her ass / or himself on her like the neighboor)
-Drugging her while a "business" dinner and taking her to a hotel (takes pictures)
-Threatning her husband's job and gets his way with her
You got no faith on Marv the Man Marvin, he already got her wet and she involuntarily spread those legs for him invitingly. He has the vast experience on how to make a woman orgasm. Once he fingers her to an explosive orgasm its a done deal. No cringe Cosby methods needed.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I laugh at people who play and are in the path of whore Anna or don't know they are on ito_O, and I resent her for being unfaithful:ROFLMAO:. Or they say that in the game :eek:I have no choice, there is a choice and there are consequences in the dialogues from earlier updates, you just have to read the dialogues carefully. And what will we choose in the early updates, I have dialogue about this character. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just can't play this game... lol... the MC can be completely faithful and yet everyone is conspiring against him for no real reason. Maybe if there is an option for the MC to come fighting back but man... Ack!

Good story and I can see why people like it, but hard for me to play. Really well done tho! Good luck!
I'm not normally a fan of ntr but I will take pride in keeping them together and maybe if enough info comes to light there will be some sweet revenge, like oh I don't know maybe a good old fashion curb stomping for Chris, American History X style.. :sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I just can't play this game... lol... the MC can be completely faithful and yet everyone is conspiring against him for no real reason. Maybe if there is an option for the MC to come fighting back but man... Ack!

Good story and I can see why people like it, but hard for me to play. Really well done tho! Good luck!
So I guess the NTR is unavoidable then? I've read multiple times it's avoidable but it's from 1 year ago.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I agree, the only way for Hank and Marvin to sleep with Anna is to trick or blackmail her if the story is to remain realistic.

If Anna wants to cheat on David for hormonal reasons, she can turn to more attractive men like Jake and Chris.
Women like men with money and will do things for it. Even fat fucks like Hank have a shot if the price is right. Marvin will have to use Blackmail to get it done for sure. Hopefully both get their shot. If it's just Jake that would be boring af!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'm not normally a fan of ntr but I will take pride in keeping them together and maybe if enough info comes to light there will be some sweet revenge, like oh I don't know maybe a good old fashion curb stomping for Chris, American History X style.. :sneaky:
The problem is that for most of those who're trying to get into her pants, they have almost nothing to lose, so the odds of getting a good revenge are low:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The problem is that for most of those who're trying to get into her pants, they have almost nothing to lose, so the odds of getting a good revenge are low:

It's different for Chris since they're supposed to be friends, my revenge in the form of physical violence would be the most satisfying, ok if it comes from Anna but best served from David and it is very much deserved.

I have to think eventually David will learn who Kendra really is and that will be the beginning of the end of the deception from most parties involved at her work. I wouldn't mind a little physical payback toward Kendra coming from Anna either but she doesn't seem the type. I could however see her ending up in a padded room, not expecting any Acting Lessons type events but who the hell knows she's obviously off her rocker.

I thought Jake's gf was fictitious to aid his plan but so far he's failing miserably. lol

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It's different for Chris since they're supposed to be friends, my revenge in the form of physical violence would be the most satisfying, ok if it comes from Anna but best served from David and it is very much deserved.
Certainly Chris deserves everything bad that happens to him, but since we have 2 clear paths here (NTR = bad ending for David, with Anna getting corrupted, and non-NTR = revenge path), we'll see how things go in the NTR one. For those against NTR, it would be traumatic to see Anna being banged (and maybe impregnated) by Chris.

I have to think eventually David will learn who Kendra really is and that will be the beginning of the end of the deception from most parties involved at her work. I wouldn't mind a little physical payback toward Kendra coming from Anna either but she doesn't seem the type. I could however see her ending up in a padded room, not expecting any Acting Lessons type events but who the hell knows she's obviously off her rocker.
Well, I can feel Acting Lessons vibes here, but it's hard to say exactly how things will end for her when her identity is unveiled. But yes, a padded room sounds great. Again, if there's really a full NTR path (bad ending for David), it's hard to tell what will happen with Kendra since she'll never get David back.

I thought Jake's gf was fictitious to aid his plan but so far he's failing miserably. lol
I wouldn't say he's really failing, but again all depends on your choices in episode 2. Even if Anna doesn't fall into his trap, he's still been able to look like a better person in her eyes (with Kendra's help, I know). So overall that's some progress for him, and under the right circumstances.. who knows!

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbrain

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
well, yeah can't blame fans for being hyped but the ones that pay attention to the dev know nothing happens until part 3
...And there's nothing bad about it. The same dudes who are nagging about "oh where the sex scenes", cry about "oh but where da plot, why it's just sex scene after sex scene" in another thread)
Build-up is needed, doesn't matter if it's vanilla, NTR or Mass Effect V

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes