3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
probably by playing the game?
there is no right or wrong... do the choices you want to do... faithful/unfaithful
yeah, and in the end, either the wife will run away at ms or she will be fucked by someone else place ms ))))))

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
and how do I know that I made the right choice, if there is no way to compare and walkthrough?!
The way the Dev has mentioned it, even if you went with all the faithful choices in parts 1 and 2 there is still a possibility to have Anna cross a line with certain choices in part 3, so only the Dev knows which choices lead to a complete 'faithful' route or NTR route.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
IDK but we got too get Kendra anew hairstyle the finger in the light socket look and baggy clothes is not going to work on attracting David or anyone

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well her hair is curly but you can change it to something like that maybe:unsure:
option 1
Kendra and her pet snake-Jeke
snakev1-1.jpg
option 2
I prefer this...:love:
this hairstyle would look better!
Beautiful_Summer_by_XdaiaX.jpg

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
You got no faith on Marv the Man Marvin, he already got her wet and she involuntarily spread those legs for him invitingly. He has the vast experience on how to make a woman orgasm. Once he fingers her to an explosive orgasm its a done deal. No cringe Cosby methods needed.
Very true but dont forget he got that far using the goated "pity" card let's hope he abuses it

Reactions: Firebless

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just find this super funny. A lot of people hate on Chris yet when Dev dose any surveys on his patron page, majority of the people vote in favor of more Chris and Anna content (myself included) because it's hot. They talk shit about him when in reality majority of the people like ntr content. Mark my words, Chris will be the first one to see Anna naked and fuck her really good. Of course Dev will give you an option to skip the scene, but we all want to see a steamy scene of Anna so even the idiots who hate on Chris, will select that option, jerk off to it, come on here and bash Chris :LOL:. I'm team Chris all the way and I hope he gets to fuck Anna multiple times with no protection ;). Haters can go suck it :sneaky:!
Don’t put words in other peoples mouths, yes I do bash Chris and will not be watching any of his scenes with Anna, even if it’s her first sex scene. To me it won’t count and I will wait for
A anybody
B but
C Chris
IMG_1938.jpeg

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes