3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Jake is a true gentleman, this dialogue proves it. Anna, you don't need any more air. Anna says everything is fine. Since you've had a few glasses:ROFLMAO: of wine, Anna, I don't want you to vomit:sick::sick: me for a car I haven't paid off yet.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you, this is such a great story. It's hard to watch Anna go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, but, this is what we want to see. You are doing this teasingly slow and it is killing me, but, it also intrigues me and keeps me playing. The question remains, who is finally going to fuck her and claim the prize of Anna's infidelity? What doors will this open for Anna? Will she become an easy mark, will she seek the attention of all kinds of men? Will she sink even lower? Will she fuck for money? Become a prostitute, behind David's back? Will she bring David down with her, into her new world? Can David become her pimp? Or share her with friends? Become swingers? Become exhibitionist?
Stay tuned all you pervs, I just added food for thought for our dev. Let's see where he decides to take our Anna.
I hope it will be up to us to decide where to take Anna, and the dev will give us 3 paths for us based on the accumulation of our choices. Most probably a good end where they reconcile and stay happily married. Another path where she willingly accepts her sexual urges and uses them to empower her and another where she falls to them and let it control her life.

We all have enough experience in NTR games to know that the attraction is in the story structure or the path and not in the actual sexual act. Once Anna is penetrated by all the men, the attraction is gone very quickly. That's why games like AWAM are so successful in the first place. The challenge for Mr. Palmer now is to keep the excitement and suspense up for as long as possible without taking the final step. It's not that simple, because it's a paradox. If he throws too little food, he will be accused of milking and blueballing. If he feeds too much, the supporters will become sated and interest will decrease and he will have to finish the story sooner. From my point of vies, the corruption even went a bit too fast in some places. I actually think that the End of Chapter 2 doesn't leave as much scope for Chapter 3, but I like to be surprised.. (love the game by the way.. its currenlty my#1)
Theres a very successful game that is a fuckfest and its nicely done called Anna Exciting Affection. Its where I go after I play an update of this game for release. Playing that game makes me appreciate A Perfect Marriage that much more.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So I guess the NTR is unavoidable then? I've read multiple times it's avoidable but it's from 1 year ago.
I didn't get that far, but it does seem like when in the situation, you have the ability to choose what Anna eventually does so yes, in that case it's avoidable.

I am actually a fan of NTR, but I can't play the husband/bf as a loser. I know this is not RL, but just because your wife/GF steps out on you, does not mean you are a loser. It just means your wife stepped out on you. The two are not necessarily related.

And before I get attacked, I am not suggesting this game should be changed in anyway... I am explaining why NTR is not working for me in this game. The dev can write the story anyway they want.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I didn't get that far, but it does seem like when in the situation, you have the ability to choose what Anna eventually does so yes, in that case it's avoidable.

I am actually a fan of NTR, but I can't play the husband/bf as a loser. I know this is not RL, but just because your wife/GF steps out on you, does not mean you are a loser. It just means your wife stepped out on you. The two are not necessarily related.

And before I get attacked, I am not suggesting this game should be changed in anyway... I am explaining why NTR is not working for me in this game. The dev can write the story anyway they want.
I don't think David is being portrayed as a loser as such but the story seems to very much be around Anna's heighten sexual needs and David isn't filling those needs. The likes of Chris and Jake by the looks of it will very much fill those needs.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
The way the Dev has mentioned it, even if you went with all the faithful choices in parts 1 and 2 there is still a possibility to have Anna cross a line with certain choices in part 3, so only the Dev knows which choices lead to a complete 'faithful' route or NTR route.
in other words, everything is 50 to 50 yes, how it’s pan or disappeared .. but know that this game proves personally, I see about this game that there is no perfect marriage anywhere and the fact that Anna in this game can cheat on her husband ,, I I would say this is excellent evidence that the ideal wife or husband is not a good thing))

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, I can feel Acting Lessons vibes here, but it's hard to say exactly how things will end for her when her identity is unveiled. But yes, a padded room sounds great. Again, if there's really a full NTR path (bad ending for David), it's hard to tell what will happen with Kendra since she'll never get David back.

I wouldn't say he's really failing, but again all depends on your choices in episode 2. Even if Anna doesn't fall into his trap, he's still been able to look like a better person in her eyes (with Kendra's help, I know). So overall that's some progress for him, and under the right circumstances.. who knows!

Regards
I wonder if maybe there's a route where Anna ends up leaving without Kendra being exposed and they do end up getting back together, that'd be the ultimate fail for him I think. Not quite being cucked or forced to share his bride, but still not something I want for him. Been there done that, you don't stick your dick in crazy and if you do you certainly don't return to it after you escape!

With Jake "AKA Chris Pine lol" like you said, up to your choices. I've rejected every advance from him and old Marvin even cockblocked him when he thought he'd have a golden opportunity to progress his devious plan.

:( (n) (n) :mad:Hopeless that
Mr_Palmer

didn't give us a choice whether Anna has a drink or not it was begging for it here (y)
I agree with that, but as long as we still get to reject Marv's busy hands then it's kinda irrelevant to the story, that elbow should've had more force behind it though.. a couple broken ribs would've gotten the message across.

The lack of choice that really got to me the most was sending pictures to Chris, that dumb shit I had to zip through my Anna never would've entertained that loser to that extent, or have been as nonchalant about him being in the shower in her bathroom.

Physical violence would be my preferred ending for him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get hit by a bus either.
:ROFLMAO:Mr. Palmer liked my nickname for Marvin's old fish
Be honest, you just borrowed that from Nemo. LMAO

and how do I know that I made the right choice, if there is no way to compare and walkthrough?!
I feel like the choices have been pretty obvious. I have two paths, both non-ntr with the only difference being whether he let Anna cool down after the false accusations or not "assuming you rejected Alexia, I'm assuming if you didn't then the evidence was much more damning", if he didn't he tells her he still loves her and he doesn't know what's going on but someone is trying to set him up and he hasn't cheated on her, if you did he just tells her they'll talk after she cools down. I don't know that it'll make a huge difference, but just in case I'll be ready for it.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't think David is being portrayed as a loser as such but the story seems to very much be around Anna's heighten sexual needs and David isn't filling those needs. The likes of Chris and Jake by the looks of it will very much fill those needs.
Okay, so loser was not the best choice of words, but my point was a wife/gf doesn't cheat on a husband/bf just because he sucks in bed. I mean, that could be a reason, but there could be a lot of other reasons as well. All I was saying was I do not like playing an MC who is inadequate. I don't want a Gary Stu and I don't expect them to be a stud with a donkey cock, but a guy (or a girl) could do everything right to the best of their ability and still get cheated on.

One of the things I never see in these games is the "spouse" catching the other cheating on them and allowing that character to get angry or react like something other than a cuck. I get it's a kink... that some people like cuckholding and I am totally fine with that. I like it too, but I don't like playing an MC like that... that is all I am saying. Again... I am not knocking the game; I am responding to earlier conversations about this.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes