3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sticking up for Chris from all you haters. He's just misunderstood and trying to cheer Anna up with a little bit of cheeky hanky panky.

He's also offered to help Anna out with her bj practice all for David's benefit. I mean really her should be getting your nominations for the Nobel peace prize not getting some of the mean and hurtful comments he's getting here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Go Christopher!!!!!!

:devilish:
I don't recognize you what a disappointment.:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Creator's words
Rob flashback
Just curious what your thoughts are about the flashback massage scene....
It's gone too far for his first appearance even though it's a flashback is what I think. in my opinion it would be better to have left Renaldo in his place the BBC should be the neighbor a motherfucking dancer and maybe a better masseuse lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's gone too far for his first appearance even though it's a flashback is what I think. in my opinion it would be better to have left Renaldo in his place the BBC should be the neighbor a motherfucking dancer and maybe a better masseuse lol
(y)I also agree with you on the first part Rob, he's like a worse version of Chris 2.0 (n) only more dangerous and he's had success with three women. Rob is like a cobra that puts his victims to sleep, attacks them quickly and accurately. The scene can be:). We don't need more sexual predators(n):mad:, we need allies for marriage(y):love:.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)I also agree with you on the first part Rob, he's like a worse version of Chris 2.0 (n) only more dangerous and he's had success with three women. Rob is like a cobra that puts his victims to sleep, attacks them quickly and accurately. The scene can be:). We don't need more sexual predators(n):mad:, we need allies for marriage(y):love:.
That's right but I think we can call him a sleeping snake at least he was successful with the girls he had. Chris is a completely empty loser inside. Rob has a good lip that's why Anna fell very well lol yes we don't need it. He was the last one by the way now (allies) the only ones who can help David are Alexia/Braxton since they can turn against Kendra. And also Leonard possibly since he has all the evidence possible of that whole scheming against David if that happens of course and it wouldn't be hard to imagine what he would want in return for that.
a5_10_13.jpg a5_10_18.jpg a5_10_19.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can't understand
Why is everyone trying to make sure that Anna doesn't fall into a bad way

Sexual Messaging with Chris,
Get excited when you see Jake's bulging penis.
Marvin caress everything but her pussy,
You're pregnant and get emotional with your neighbor.

I'm on the Pervert side, I want to fuck Anna
You are play fair and save the marriage(BORED)
You're right but I would still do it because of - Sophie's motive I'd rather see a happy ending with her and her family not forgetting grandma milf maybe she can be a better way after so much disgrace with her narcissistic daughter:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TRAGEN

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
chapter 3 will be out before 2024?
doubt it. He said he was going to take a little break after CH.2 finished. I'm thinking that break is no more than 1 month, and then it takes him like 1-3 months to get an update out usually. I think it'll release Jan-Feb

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I hope there will be three playable versions of Anna

1. The physically faithful one who loves David

2. the slut who gradually falls for whoever the player chooses

3. the self-sacrificing one who loves David and therefore has to spread her legs to protect him, even though she hates it

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure:I think that Anna in action will see where at the end of Ch3
We have discussed among ourselves when the first sex can happen and came to the conclusion that this could be the 3rd or 4th update of the CH3, but this is already about a year of waiting in real time! If the first sex happens at the end of the third part, then this is even more time!
I've been patiently waiting for the first two parts, and if in the third part there are no "hot scenes" (sex and ect.) not teasing, then i say, with all due respect, that i will stop following this project! No matter how trite and rude it may sound!

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
We have discussed among ourselves when the first sex can happen and came to the conclusion that this could be the 3rd or 4th update of the CH3, but this is already about a year of waiting in real time! If the first sex happens at the end of the third part, then this is even more time!
I've been patiently waiting for the first two parts, and if in the third part there are no "hot scenes" (sex and ect.) not teasing, then i say, with all due respect, that i will stop following this project! No matter how trite and rude it may sound!
Totally get where your coming from and everyone wants to see the sex scenes but as long as the next scenes can keep the storyline interesting and hot i don't mind waiting longer for the final sex parts. It's like once she's succumbed to sex with whichever lucky character gets his way with her then that's kind of it. End of story. Unless you do some kind of life after David and Anna storyline which I'd love but most probably wouldn't.

Scenes like the text scenes with Chris (Go Chris! ;)) and Jake for example i found quite hot so more of that kind of thing at least in the early parts of part 3 I'm hoping for.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes