3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think in order for Kendra to have any chance with David again Mr Palmer going to have to show Kendra getting a full on make over meaning Anna is a 10 on the perfect woman Kendra needs to least be a 9 and show she mentally stable as of right now Kendra is a 5 and bat shit crazy

Reactions: fishbrain

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
By the time Mr. Parker announces himself, I predict that even in the fidelity path, however Anna will fuck someone, at least until the truth comes out, which I wonder, in the infidelity path instead, what could be worse, surely, both the paths will have a traitor Anna, but in my opinion the two variants will specify the level of slut.
:ROFLMAO: :eek: You are talking nonsense or you haven't read Mr. Palmer's earlier posts. He said clearly make the right choices Anna won't go with another guy. Make the wrong choices and Anna will be with other guys.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well your right to a certain extent. but prior to that week and getting her pregnant, Anna says in her thoughts that David has always been a good lover and she is happy with that. so if she rejects all advances from other men, as she does in my Save the marriage route, there should be no cheating on her part and David needs to step up and get this sorted PDQ(pretty damn quick)
in the infidelity route i have, Jake the Snake will be the only one that gets her. and i hope he gets to rub it in the noses of Marvin the Perverted Old Loser and Fat Bastard Hank. especially him since he treats Jake like shit. would be awesome to have Anna and Jake fuckin in the offices and have Hank catch them and go home crying like a little bitch. and have Nutbag Kendra see him realizing he will never get Anna. so Kendra gets her revenge on him too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah there are plenty enough assholes perving on our sweet Anna as it is. and we already got another new asshole to have her reject at every opportunity. pervert neighhbor is pretty much Chris 2.0. one shithead fake friend is enough. i really need my boy David to take up martial arts and kick all their asses.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
well your right to a certain extent. but prior to that week and getting her pregnant, Anna says in her thoughts that David has always been a good lover and she is happy with that. so if she rejects all advances from other men, as she does in my Save the marriage route, there should be no cheating on her part and David needs to step up and get this sorted PDQ(pretty damn quick)
in the infidelity route i have, Jake the Snake will be the only one that gets her. and i hope he gets to rub it in the noses of Marvin the Perverted Old Loser and Fat Bastard Hank. especially him since he treats Jake like shit. would be awesome to have Anna and Jake fuckin in the offices and have Hank catch them and go home crying like a little bitch. and have Nutbag Kendra see him realizing he will never get Anna. so Kendra gets her revenge on him too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Really mean no offence as all to there own on which route they would like to follow in the game but the "save the marriage" save must be jolly boring to play

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Sticking up for Chris from all you haters. He's just misunderstood and trying to cheer Anna up with a little bit of cheeky hanky panky.

He's also offered to help Anna out with her bj practice all for David's benefit. I mean really her should be getting your nominations for the Nobel peace prize not getting some of the mean and hurtful comments he's getting here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Go Christopher!!!!!!

:devilish:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Sticking up for Chris from all you haters. He's just misunderstood and trying to cheer Anna up with a little bit of cheeky hanky panky.

He's also offered to help Anna out with her bj practice all for David's benefit. I mean really her should be getting your nominations for the Nobel peace prize not getting some of the mean and hurtful comments he's getting here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Go Christopher!!!!!!

you just earned my first ever facepalm (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Go Christopher!!!!!!

Christopher rules.
Hf8K.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes