3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Totally get where your coming from and everyone wants to see the sex scenes but as long as the next scenes can keep the storyline interesting and hot i don't mind waiting longer for the final sex parts. It's like once she's succumbed to sex with whichever lucky character gets his way with her then that's kind of it. End of story. Unless you do some kind of life after David and Anna storyline which I'd love but most probably wouldn't.

Scenes like the text scenes with Chris (Go Chris! ;)) and Jake for example i found quite hot so more of that kind of thing at least in the early parts of part 3 I'm hoping for.
I want to see a lot of sex scenes with different characters and in different paths!
I don't want to wait more than a year to see a sex scene (which can still be disappointing) and the end...

And you should understand this simply for the time being, just reasoning and thoughts, let's wait for what information on the CH3 the dev will show us.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I hope it comes out before Christmas, but if I evaluate the previous times, I have some worries that it will take the new year, I sincerely hope that Mr. Parker proves us wrong.
Oh poor you, having to worry.
What is it - like 10 releases in 15 months?
I would suggest it's a million times better than most games on here.
But don't let facts you don't like get in the way of your relentless trolling!!

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
We don't need to add to many new people in the game or it will take longer to get to the heart of the story plus it will end up like AWAM where it takes 6or 7 months to get a update and also AWAM been out for years and Sophia still hasn't had sex with anyone but her hubby keep the circle small and make it simple to get to the heart of it

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
We don't need to add to many new people in the game or it will take longer to get to the heart of the story plus it will end up like AWAM where it takes 6or 7 months to get a update and also AWAM been out for years and Sophia still hasn't had sex with anyone but her hubby keep the circle small and make it simple to get to the heart of it
AWAM is a different story anyways. It wouldn’t make sense to add even more people to the game in my opinion. We have more than enough for this story to continue.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's right but I think we can call him a sleeping snake at least he was successful with the girls he had. Chris is a completely empty loser inside. Rob has a good lip that's why Anna fell very well lol yes we don't need it. He was the last one by the way now (allies) the only ones who can help David are Alexia/Braxton since they can turn against Kendra. And also Leonard possibly since he has all the evidence possible of that whole scheming against David if that happens of course and it wouldn't be hard to imagine what he would want in return for that.
View attachment 2905529 View attachment 2905527 View attachment 2905528
:unsure:Well, I don't know if Alexa and Braxton will help David, because after the whole operation, all they have to do is collect the other half of the money and they disappear.:sneaky: They have already bought plane tickets. Unless their conscience moves them a lot, although it's :unsure:hard to tell, because when Alexa comes to do the work of destruction, she says that she "hates what she does, but it's just a job," :ROFLMAO:panties man Leonard. I think David could convince him with a new pair of panties Anna:ROFLMAO: is not a high price to pay for clearing David of false infidelity.(y):love:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I can only hope it doesn't come out too late, it's not up to me to ask for the endings, also because whoever creates it must and has a duty to do so, some choices and mistakes can be criticized, but the rest is up to Mr. Parker.
a longer one than the vacation imo, maybe about a month. He posted about it on one of the updates on his newsfeed about how he will take a little time after CH.2 ends. I believe he said no longer than a month. So, I would expect CH.3 to come out Jan-March
The only thing I’ve said is that I was giving the graphic artist a break, but I’ll start sending him stuff in another week or two, so it’s not major. I’m not taking a break. I can’t wait to keep working on the project.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
There’s no plans to add any characters that haven’t already been mentioned. I’ve actually had to cut some characters (Rafi, Renaldo, Anna’s mom) because I don’t want this project dragging on.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes