3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
All I know is I am playing both the husband and wife to be loyal to each other, and the husband's so called best froend is nothing of the sort. Pretty sure if roles were reversed he would not like the husband trying to have sex with his girlfriend or wife.

I know I would'nt.

Hopefully there is an outcome where everyone trying to break up their marriage gets a good dose of retributive justice and the man and his wife can still stay together.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
All I know is I am playing both the husband and wife to be loyal to each other, and the husband's so called best froend is nothing of the sort. Pretty sure if roles were reversed he would not like the husband trying to have sex with his girlfriend or wife.

I know I would'nt.

Hopefully there is an outcome where everyone trying to break up their marriage gets a good dose of retributive justice and the man and his wife can still stay together.
ifBGKo15IBBEKGJt1p.gif

:devilish:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(I guess) like three updates for something to happen like blowjobs or naked Anna while helping Jeke-snake with some lingerie for his girlfriend. There's the one in the pool with Marvin she can keep her panties on with the old fish we can even get rid of him there fish + pool.:sneaky::devilish:
I just know that I really want to see foreplay before each sex of Anna we have to enjoy every hole of her fucked while her tits are leaking milk lol Jeke and Hank will be my guys in that big TANK will get that tight pussy first!
fetchimage.jpg
Too bad my BBC boys are gone but I can imagine what could happen in a threesome.:p
20230907_073425.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She'll have her own spin off, don't you worry.

A Perfect Mother-in-law!!!
This sounds like the perfect opportunity for David to fuck up even more. If she is anywhere close to as narcissistic as her daughter (a pretty safe assumption) she wouldn't bat an eye at seducing her son in law.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes