3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Robinson

Hello,
I said I'd follow up on the new character, Robinson.
First off, the attached image didn't make the story, but I wanted to share it because I put some time into it. During the massage, Rob pulled Anna's straps down her arms, while telling her the straps were in the way of massaging her back. He hoped to use this tactic as a precursor to getting all of her clothes off. But, after some time, she pulled the straps back up, in fear of her breasts spilling out.
About this massage scene... it was something I've wanted to put into the story since the beginning because I wanted a few flashback scenes of pregnant Anna. Initially, my plan was to have the scene with a character you're familiar with: HANK! Yes, Hank. The original plan was - the day after the restaurant scene - Hank comes over to visit Anna and apologize for groping her. Anna forgives him, and then later on during his visit - after Anna complains about her body being sore - Hank talks her into a massage.
However... I found that too unrealistic, especially him being the boss of her company. At that point in time in Anna's life, she wouldn't have allowed that with him under any circumstance.
Rob on the other hand... she allowed him. She had her guard down because she thought he was a nice guy, and further, she suspected he was gay. And she bought his story about being a physical therapist.
Rob's an average looking character, which is something I wanted in the story. Too many stories feature very attractive or very unattractive characters, visually. The everyday person seems to be forgotten. Rob is the everyday guy who lives down the street.
As we learn, though, he's serial seducer and opportunist. He portrays as the fun, harmless, friendly guy, which endears him to women in the neighborhood. He then uses this to get his foot in the door, quite literally, so that he could find a way to sleep with them.
Why would Anna, seven-months pregnant, let this guy touch and fondle her? I actually developed the massage scene from Anna's POV in addition to Rob's POV, and it shows all her thoughts. But, I had trouble finding a good place to put it within the flow of the story, so I left it out. I liked Rob's POV more in this instance, so that we could get to know him better. I may put Anna's POV into the story in future updates, or I may release it as bonus content for Patrons, if people are interested.
I'm a bit surprised by the poll results. I thought it was going to be more controversial, but I'm glad most Patrons enjoyed the scene! It took a lot of time because I kept having to show restraint to not have Anna become too much of a naughty girl. You have no idea how much time I spend trying to perfect these scenes, just like the Marvin scene at happy hour. I have to find a sweet spot that makes me happy. In turn, I hope it makes you happy!​

none300

Sep 2, 2017

Robinson

Hello,
First off, the attached image didn't make the story, but I wanted to share it because I put some time into it. During the massage, Rob pulled Anna's straps down her arms, while telling her the straps were in the way of massaging her back. He hoped to use this tactic as a precursor to getting all of her clothes off. But, after some time, she pulled the straps back up, in fear of her breasts spilling out.
About this massage scene... it was something I've wanted to put into the story since the beginning because I wanted a few flashback scenes of pregnant Anna. Initially, my plan was to have the scene with a character you're familiar with: HANK! Yes, Hank. The original plan was - the day after the restaurant scene - Hank comes over to visit Anna and apologize for groping her. Anna forgives him, and then later on during his visit - after Anna complains about her body being sore - Hank talks her into a massage.
However... I found that too unrealistic, especially him being the boss of her company. At that point in time in Anna's life, she wouldn't have allowed that with him under any circumstance.
Rob on the other hand... she allowed him. She had her guard down because she thought he was a nice guy, and further, she suspected he was gay. And she bought his story about being a physical therapist.
Rob's an average looking character, which is something I wanted in the story. Too many stories feature very attractive or very unattractive characters, visually. The everyday person seems to be forgotten. Rob is the everyday guy who lives down the street.
As we learn, though, he's serial seducer and opportunist. He portrays as the fun, harmless, friendly guy, which endears him to women in the neighborhood. He then uses this to get his foot in the door, quite literally, so that he could find a way to sleep with them.
Why would Anna, seven-months pregnant, let this guy touch and fondle her? I actually developed the massage scene from Anna's POV in addition to Rob's POV, and it shows all her thoughts. But, I had trouble finding a good place to put it within the flow of the story, so I left it out. I liked Rob's POV more in this instance, so that we could get to know him better. I may put Anna's POV into the story in future updates, or I may release it as bonus content for Patrons, if people are interested.
I'm a bit surprised by the poll results. I thought it was going to be more controversial, but I'm glad most Patrons enjoyed the scene! It took a lot of time because I kept having to show restraint to not have Anna become too much of a naughty girl. You have no idea how much time I spend trying to perfect these scenes, just like the Marvin scene at happy hour. I have to find a sweet spot that makes me happy. In turn, I hope it makes you happy!​
yes, true. But Marvin can do even better massage for her.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

Robinson

Hello,
i absolute love this scene. it goes to show the real life seduction goes. and i can resonant personally because i did this quite some time with few girls but the thing was i got their bra completely off because those girls wanted to me to do that and spoiler alert they had boyfriend at the time. i mean this scene could have been a way or can be a way in upcoming future to get Anna naked because it's something which give the regret later on.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I like this game despite the fact that there is almost no hot content in it yet, so far only teasing. Anna's image is very attractive, the dialogues are well written and the plot itself is clear and to some extent highly realistic.
Personally, I have few questions for the author, I just want to wish that everything will continue to develop as he plans, without removing important characters from the game in his opinion. However, the addition of new heroes is not always justified, I'm not talking in the context of this game, but in general. Speaking of this game, I quite accept the appearance of new characters for the development of the plot, but not for sexual interaction with Anna. I think it is important not to overload the main character with a large number of sexual partners, a reasonable balance is important here, then it will be quite realistic. Although I notice sometimes I want something beyond, not realistic, because each of us has our own fetishes and preferences.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Hi Mr_Palmer - You have earlier mentioned that the real action starts from Part 3. So, will there be any real action from immediate next release onwards? Please advise...

Love your work...Please keep it up. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:eek:What? Deprived..! Did you forget the main plot of this VN/KN , already?:sneaky:
:cool:Remember villainous mega mastermind lady "Ken" (y).. her obsession with David's worm turned her into a psycho:D. Now, don't go circling around David's specimen any more, :ROFLMAO:.
Lol! What does dick joke of David have to do with Kendra !? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes