3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

hewhoha

Dec 14, 2019
Hello,

I said I'd follow up on the new character, Robinson.

First off, the attached image didn't make the story, but I wanted to share it because I put some time into it. During the massage, Rob pulled Anna's straps down her arms, while telling her the straps were in the way of massaging her back. He hoped to use this tactic as a precursor to getting all of her clothes off. But, after some time, she pulled the straps back up, in fear of her breasts spilling out.

About this massage scene... it was something I've wanted to put into the story since the beginning because I wanted a few flashback scenes of pregnant Anna. Initially, my plan was to have the scene with a character you're familiar with: HANK! Yes, Hank. The original plan was - the day after the restaurant scene - Hank comes over to visit Anna and apologize for groping her. Anna forgives him, and then later on during his visit - after Anna complains about her body being sore - Hank talks her into a massage.

However... I found that too unrealistic, especially him being the boss of her company. At that point in time in Anna's life, she wouldn't have allowed that with him under any circumstance.

Rob on the other hand... she allowed him. She had her guard down because she thought he was a nice guy, and further, she suspected he was gay. And she bought his story about being a physical therapist.

Rob's an average looking character, which is something I wanted in the story. Too many stories feature very attractive or very unattractive characters, visually. The everyday person seems to be forgotten. Rob is the everyday guy who lives down the street.

As we learn, though, he's serial seducer and opportunist. He portrays as the fun, harmless, friendly guy, which endears him to women in the neighborhood. He then uses this to get his foot in the door, quite literally, so that he could find a way to sleep with them.

Why would Anna, seven-months pregnant, let this guy touch and fondle her? I actually developed the massage scene from Anna's POV in addition to Rob's POV, and it shows all her thoughts. But, I had trouble finding a good place to put it within the flow of the story, so I left it out. I liked Rob's POV more in this instance, so that we could get to know him better. I may put Anna's POV into the story in future updates, or I may release it as bonus content for Patrons, if people are interested.

I'm a bit surprised by the poll results. I thought it was going to be more controversial, but I'm glad most Patrons enjoyed the scene! It took a lot of time because I kept having to show restraint to not have Anna become too much of a naughty girl. You have no idea how much time I spend trying to perfect these scenes, just like the Marvin scene at happy hour. I have to find a sweet spot that makes me happy. In turn, I hope it makes you happy!

Extra content

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hello,

I said I'd follow up on the new character, Robinson.

First off, the attached image didn't make the story, but I wanted to share it because I put some time into it. During the massage, Rob pulled Anna's straps down her arms, while telling her the straps were in the way of massaging her back. He hoped to use this tactic as a precursor to getting all of her clothes off. But, after some time, she pulled the straps back up, in fear of her breasts spilling out.

About this massage scene... it was something I've wanted to put into the story since the beginning because I wanted a few flashback scenes of pregnant Anna. Initially, my plan was to have the scene with a character you're familiar with: HANK! Yes, Hank. The original plan was - the day after the restaurant scene - Hank comes over to visit Anna and apologize for groping her. Anna forgives him, and then later on during his visit - after Anna complains about her body being sore - Hank talks her into a massage.

However... I found that too unrealistic, especially him being the boss of her company. At that point in time in Anna's life, she wouldn't have allowed that with him under any circumstance.

Rob on the other hand... she allowed him. She had her guard down because she thought he was a nice guy, and further, she suspected he was gay. And she bought his story about being a physical therapist.

Rob's an average looking character, which is something I wanted in the story. Too many stories feature very attractive or very unattractive characters, visually. The everyday person seems to be forgotten. Rob is the everyday guy who lives down the street.

As we learn, though, he's serial seducer and opportunist. He portrays as the fun, harmless, friendly guy, which endears him to women in the neighborhood. He then uses this to get his foot in the door, quite literally, so that he could find a way to sleep with them.

Why would Anna, seven-months pregnant, let this guy touch and fondle her? I actually developed the massage scene from Anna's POV in addition to Rob's POV, and it shows all her thoughts. But, I had trouble finding a good place to put it within the flow of the story, so I left it out. I liked Rob's POV more in this instance, so that we could get to know him better. I may put Anna's POV into the story in future updates, or I may release it as bonus content for Patrons, if people are interested.

I'm a bit surprised by the poll results. I thought it was going to be more controversial, but I'm glad most Patrons enjoyed the scene! It took a lot of time because I kept having to show restraint to not have Anna become too much of a naughty girl. You have no idea how much time I spend trying to perfect these scenes, just like the Marvin scene at happy hour. I have to find a sweet spot that makes me happy. In turn, I hope it makes you happy!

Extra content
Thank you, of course, for sharing, but this information has already been posted here!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Love it. Poor David. Don't think Anna is planning on answering any time soon
I’ll make another art later, I want to do something like this, not pose!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Message to David, but i would also like to do a phone frame and etc., but I don’t know where to get it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I’ll make another art later, I want to do something like this, not pose!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Message to David, but i would also like to do a phone frame and etc., but I don’t know where to get it.
It would be hot if Ana asked for a little help from Kendra to be her cameraman while she fucks Jake-snake
Then send it to David.:devilish:
Screenshot_20230524-093126-992.png Screenshot_20230524-093254-134.png
game: Halfway House

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Where can i get props for photoshop: camera effects and etc.? Somebody knows?
You mean to make it look like the image was taken with a phone or camera like those example images? I would suggest maybe just finding stuff online and then adding it to your render in post with gimp or photoshop.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes