3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like the story..i have decided to subscribe whenever the developer will add 2 full cheating sex scene...now it's on developer team, how long they can keep on teasing without sex
Consider the game :ROFLMAO:A Wife And Mother in which the main character only has sex in the characters' dreams or with her husband or only teases others, real sex will be in 34 years when the game is finished:ROFLMAO:, so don't complain, others have it worse.:eek::ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Consider the game :ROFLMAO:A Wife And Mother in which the main character only has sex in the characters' dreams or with her husband or only teases others, real sex will be in 34 years when the game is finished:ROFLMAO:, so don't complain, others have it worse.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Yeah but he’s not making a 30 day game with 10 events in each day like that game, but atleast from day 1 L$P gives you nudity of the mc in the shower because shocking I know when you take a shower you get NAKED and when she has sex with hubby she’s not wearing her pajamas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I’m curious how Mr_Palmer will write out the dialogue to show Jake convincing Anna to model the lingerie she picks out for his fiancée when she made it clear she wouldn’t do it.

Also can’t help but love Marvin’s persistence- perhaps he will convince her to wear the pair of stockings that she hates so much she wants to burn? Just thinking how her current emotionally charged hatred of David will corrupt her into doing things she would normally find repulsive.

Thank you mr palmer- really looking forward to Ch. 3

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I’m curious how Mr_Palmer will write out the dialogue to show Jake convincing Anna to model the lingerie she picks out for his fiancée when she made it clear she wouldn’t do it.

Also can’t help but love Marvin’s persistence- perhaps he will convince her to wear the pair of stockings that she hates so much she wants to burn? Just thinking how her current emotionally charged hatred of David will corrupt her into doing things she would normally find repulsive.

Thank you mr palmer- really looking forward to Ch. 3
:unsure: First of all, it depends on what option you chose, if not, :eek::unsure:why should I force her to model underwear? Secondly If you selected yes , :eek::ROFLMAO:Mom Kendra already thinking of a way to convince her daughter:ROFLMAO: Anna was modeling underwear for Jake. :unsure:Thirdly, she won't wear stockings for :ROFLMAO:old fish Marvin, which she hates so much,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
As much as I appreciate Mr. Palmer, I have serious doubts about some dynamics that will be created in the future, if I base myself on what we have already played, in any case, or however it may be, the first episodes always lead to the Saturday scene, now it is to understand how it will be resolved, that's why I don't understand some things.

Reactions: Haha9999

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As much as I appreciate Mr. Palmer, I have serious doubts about some dynamics that will be created in the future, if I base myself on what we have already played, in any case, or however it may be, the first episodes always lead to the Saturday scene, now it is to understand how it will be resolved, that's why I don't understand some things.
:unsure: CH3 we will play Anna and David alternately, e.g. meanwhile with David, meanwhile with Anna

Reactions: Isabella69

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Cigar-SinCity-.png
The images turned out to be too large to upload, so i had to reduce their size manually. For those interested, the link is under the spoiler.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes