3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:ROFLMAO: It appears that she did not close the window of the spacecraft or space station and froze to death:ROFLMAO:
So what's a negative!? :mad:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really i couldn't find the right environment. I really liked the light in this one. So it happened in the background what happened!
I don't know how to work with light so i can get any effect i want - if you have any advice it would be most welcome!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So what's a negative!? :mad:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really i couldn't find the right environment. I really liked the light in this one. So it happened in the background what happened!
I don't know how to work with light so i can get any effect i want - if you have any advice it would be most welcome!
:( Unfortunately, I don't know anything about it. (y):)I like this scene, the effect is that it looks like everything in the room has frozen, and the effect is immeasurable.

Reactions: Isabella69

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello Patrons,
Now that Part 2 is finished and released, I've been taking the time to prep for Part 3. Unfortunately, this may require everyone having to replay Part 1 and 2 because I have adjustments to the scoring on your choices. The good news is that I've already added the shortcut to Part 3, so it wouldn't be painful to replay it.
I'm working on a post that will give you some guidance on what all of your choices mean and what to expect from them. I dislike the thought of giving you a roadmap because I want this story to be a realistic portrayal of life where we make decisions without truly knowing the consequences. However, I think a walkthru of sorts is probably necessary, so I'm coming up with something.
I'm also going to post a Q&A. This will give you all an opportunity to ask me questions. I'm going to do this after I give you more info on Part 3, as that may answer some of your questions before the Q&A.
I'll continue to have poll questions and sneak peeks, and there may be bonus content here and there depending on available time, being that progressing the main story is the priority.
Thanks everyone for all your help and support! Also big thanks to the artist who wants to remain anonymous. It's been a pleasure working with him... he does amazing work, and he's just as eager as all of us to move forward in Part 3.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I wouldn't mind starting the game from scratch, the most painful games to start from scratch is Glamour and the quality game Treasures of Nadia, and possibly A life worth living, whereas it would be a pleasure to start a Perfect Marriage from scratch and see how the new choices unfold in the pleasurable gameplay. I am kind of maxed out with Patreons I am supporting, I do see myself supporting this game in the future. Keep up the great work team Perfect Marriage.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Mr. Palmer is a person who certainly knows how to understand the dynamics that led to both Saturday with the quarrel and the separation of the spouses, he must have made us understand that something was wrong, at least for myself, it was a bit frustrating that I behaved good or bad, the relationship on Saturday did not change, now I'm not saying that Saturday in a good sense had to be all roses and flowers, or the game would be over, but at least make Anna more doubtful of too many events against her husband and her, all at the same time, too many tests in sequence, and in that way, it must leave you suspecting, if I can make myself understood, it's too many forced coincidences. then it gave meaning to Saturday with MC who had behaved correctly, otherwise the opposite would be the case, but having the same result in Anna was something that I found unfair, now, I don't know exactly if these dynamics have been revised, but I hope so, Thank you Mr Palmer

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello Patrons,
Now that Part 2 is finished and released, I've been taking the time to prep for Part 3. Unfortunately, this may require everyone having to replay Part 1 and 2 because I have adjustments to the scoring on your choices. The good news is that I've already added the shortcut to Part 3, so it wouldn't be painful to replay it.
I'm working on a post that will give you some guidance on what all of your choices mean and what to expect from them. I dislike the thought of giving you a roadmap because I want this story to be a realistic portrayal of life where we make decisions without truly knowing the consequences. However, I think a walkthru of sorts is probably necessary, so I'm coming up with something.
I'm also going to post a Q&A. This will give you all an opportunity to ask me questions. I'm going to do this after I give you more info on Part 3, as that may answer some of your questions before the Q&A.
I'll continue to have poll questions and sneak peeks, and there may be bonus content here and there depending on available time, being that progressing the main story is the priority.
Thanks everyone for all your help and support! Also big thanks to the artist who wants to remain anonymous. It's been a pleasure working with him... he does amazing work, and he's just as eager as all of us to move forward in Part 3.​

:unsure: It's a bit strange and incomprehensible that we will have to start the game again:( with our choices :unsure: . :love:Maybe we should add a choice whether Anna should send the photos to Chris Yes/No

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
:unsure: It's a bit strange and incomprehensible that we will have to start the game again:( with our choices :unsure: . :love:Maybe we should add a choice whether Anna should send the photos to Chris Yes/No
I hope that while her husband has had to much grog and is passed out, the night Chris stays over given the right choices are made she sneaks into the spare bedroom and rides him super hard and the next day in the bathroom as well.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Great game ,interesting story and much respect and thanks to dev for giving the players actually choices in game.
(unlike some as...les Devs that put force NTR in games)

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Hi legendary artist ItsNotUs, after you finish the epic car render could you do one where she has her right leg out the window or on the dash while she is frigging herself while she is doing the deed, but it's no big deal if not. Anna is looking great as always; she is like our very own pocket supermodel. :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Between the last update and the one before no adult game in history has caused so much anticipation and drove everyone crazy. :p :p

Reactions: jenyabest
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes