3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Mr. palmer is aware that he made a mistake, he regrets adding Chris to the story but it's a VN and people masturbate in these games by doing what they don't want to live in real life :D

My best friend's wife/girlfriend without her knowledge, I'm high or I need to do drugs

My stomach is bad, It's disgusting even to think about

I like Chris because he has the stomach to do it and the Big Cock
Utter rubbish.
There's no mistake by the Developer.
He doesn't regret adding Chris to the story because he is an integral part of it.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I play other games from time to time - not only for entertainment, but they can help me gain perspective on this project - and I'm curious if others encounter the same frustration as me when having options taken away throughout the story based on "good" decisions. In other words, let's say a wife is hit on by another man early in a story... I find it realistic and fitting that you make the decision to reject the advances and develop the female character as being honorable, or not an easy lay. She's married, after all. But then later in the story, after some corruption or some life events, that same woman is pursued by a man - maybe the same man - and you want to see her be naughty this time. What sucks is that we don't have the option because of earlier choices.

Does anyone else deal with this? It can be frustrating getting towards the end and not having all the options, and then I have to go back and replay it with "bad" decisions that make the woman more slutty, in order to get the later content.

I strive to make this a story where you can build up a woman to be honorable, reluctant, faithful... yet still have options to corrupt her later on... or maybe it's just one single moment where she slips up. This is what I try to communicate to those who play A Perfect Marriage. You don't have to make "bad" choices to end up with an Anna who has an option to make a "bad" choice later on. IMO, it can make a FMC sexier when she's reluctant and wants to be a good girl.

Granted, I have to balance this with not forcing Anna into bad situations if you don't want them. For example, if you cant stand Marvin and don't want Anna near him, I don't want to force you into a sexual situation with him. While you won't be able to avoid him completely, I still want to give you the option to tell him to pound sand if you desire. At the same time, I want you to be able to have a good girl Anna who can make mistakes at any time.

An example of this is the happy hour scene. Throughout the story you can have an Anna who rejects Marvin, which is totally realistic that a woman like Anna would tell the creep to go away. But then, at happy hour after a few drinks, Anna is faced with Marvin sneaking his hand over to her leg. I could've automatically made Anna reject him based on the earlier decisions, but i still gave the option to allow it. There's something enjoyable about Anna loathing Marvin, yet she decides to give him a thrill this time. I'm not sure if anyone noticed that... but it was a decision I consciously made to allow reader to change their mind on a person or situation.

I'll sum it up by saying - by all means, go ahead and develop Anna to be a faithful woman who may later cheat if you want her to. I'm not going to take that option away from you, and further I'll try to make it enjoyable.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I play other games from time to time - not only for entertainment, but they can help me gain perspective on this project - and I'm curious if others encounter the same frustration as me when having options taken away throughout the story based on "good" decisions. In other words, let's say a wife is hit on by another man early in a story... I find it realistic and fitting that you make the decision to reject the advances and develop the female character as being honorable, or not an easy lay. She's married, after all. But then later in the story, after some corruption or some life events, that same woman is pursued by a man - maybe the same man - and you want to see her be naughty this time. What sucks is that we don't have the option because of earlier choices.

Does anyone else deal with this? It can be frustrating getting towards the end and not having all the options, and then I have to go back and replay it with "bad" decisions that make the woman more slutty, in order to get the later content.

I strive to make this a story where you can build up a woman to be honorable, reluctant, faithful... yet still have options to corrupt her later on... or maybe it's just one single moment where she slips up. This is what I try to communicate to those who play A Perfect Marriage. You don't have to make "bad" choices to end up with an Anna who has an option to make a "bad" choice later on. IMO, it can make a FMC sexier when she's reluctant and wants to be a good girl.

Granted, I have to balance this with not forcing Anna into bad situations if you don't want them. For example, if you cant stand Marvin and don't want Anna near him, I don't want to force you into a sexual situation with him. While you won't be able to avoid him completely, I still want to give you the option to tell him to pound sand if you desire. At the same time, I want you to be able to have a good girl Anna who can make mistakes at any time.

An example of this is the happy hour scene. Throughout the story you can have an Anna who rejects Marvin, which is totally realistic that a woman like Anna would tell the creep to go away. But then, at happy hour after a few drinks, Anna is faced with Marvin sneaking his hand over to her leg. I could've automatically made Anna reject him based on the earlier decisions, but i still gave the option to allow it. There's something enjoyable about Anna loathing Marvin, yet she decides to give him a thrill this time. I'm not sure if anyone noticed that... but it was a decision I consciously made to allow reader to change their mind on a person or situation.

I'll sum it up by saying - by all means, go ahead and develop Anna to be a faithful woman who may later cheat if you want her to. I'm not going to take that option away from you, and further I'll try to make it enjoyable.
I'm not sure how to develop games with ren'py, but from the games I already played I seen VN with simple paths, where you only have very few options and it ultimate decide endings, but I also seen VN with complex choices where you can let a character cheat with one guy, but prevent it with another guy and still keep her in love with you, then I also seen VN with point system which can increase and decrease like Love points, corruption points, Lust points and such and according how high or low they are they act in certain behaviours like they will cheat or they wont cheat at all, they will drink more or they won't drink more then one and such.

I like your VN for sure and I love the way your paths are created, so far I have no bad thing to say on how you made your paths.

But yea there also some really bad VN out there, sometimes with bad sentences, other times where even there are choices it never matter you choose coze in end it forced as it did happen, like you prevent a guy from touching your girl and you make her love you and few episode later even though she madly in love with you she still have fun with another guy, or a girl seduce you and you tell her no and few episode later your girlfriend is mad at you and tell you you slept with that girl while it didn't happen.

Anyway all I can say is keep up the good work and you sure have done your VN pretty well.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Most of us will corrupt ana, yes few will decide faithful part so you can create faithful path options. Just a request, don't let us wait for scene those who wanted to see corruption path and playing that way since the beginning. You can continue the story where ana might get greedy to be on top of business where she don't mind casual sex for profits when it comes to money or any other obejectives.
You can create any kind of motivation like fulfilling sexual desire or to become rich or anything for corrupted ana path. but just don't let us down when it comes to spicy story and scene stuffs. Till now it's going good i can say.
And about Marvin lol... people who want to see ana with marvin scene are 7 times more than people who want to see ana with david as per patreon voting.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

:):love:(y)(y)I like to play games in different ways and with many meaningful choices. Not a single boring, forced path of corruption where the character quickly becomes a turbo whore and fucks everything that moves, terribly boring, the game can be ended because nothing interesting will happen that I haven't seen in other games, I avoid games like that. :love:This game is different, more interesting and quite realistic(y).

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017

I think an abstraction like "Billy Bob Points" to direct character behavior is probably due to the number of branching paths these games try to have. Everyone prefers when choices are more meaningful.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Ohh noice game...Its good to have a lot of tease and just don't keep on teasing for years ...else it will be same sexless game as few others. People will definitely want to explore both path but it's boring to play as faithful path where everyone is hiiting and ana will keep saying no to them..thats just like normal husband wife story boring, i can experience that in real without reading or playing anygame here..boring as hell...what's the point of being faithful i dont know but i certainly dont agree to hold sex scenes.
Holding sex scene will simply become like more of a drama story..and atleast I am not here in adult VN website \ to play boring drama games without any action. Realistic approach is obvious required but keeping in mind that update comes once in 3 months so keeping it realistic or long time is also boring for me I can say. Like this game has already been over an year without sex...just few tease which is required for buildup of story I can understand. But keeping the tease going on for a long time will only attract story readers and will lose young audiences eventually. I dont have to play a virtual novel just to hear an year of dramatic story...it's virtual novel where things can me made hot.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:):love:(y)(y)I like to play games in different ways and with many meaningful choices. Not a single boring, forced path of corruption where the character quickly becomes a turbo whore and fucks everything that moves, terribly boring, the game can be ended because nothing interesting will happen that I haven't seen in other games, I avoid games like that. :love:This game is different, more interesting and quite realistic(y).
If anyone could mention a few games of cheating wife or girlfriend...it would be of great help
The thing is if sex will be off the table only with teasing story, people will prefer other games. same like post on previous page of this thread. Story can go on with sex too...if story is realistic it's really enjoyable yes, it doesn't mean that it cannot go along with fuck part. both can be merged together.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that Anna is really going to have a corruption path. She is already corrupt, especially in light of the latest flashbacks. All that remains to be seen is the extent to which she is going to be manipulated and how much she is going to lash out at her husband before somebody slips up and she realizes she was being played the whole time. Her narcissism is both the cause of her marital rift and the only possible solution to it.

• Thinking Face

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't think that Anna is really going to have a corruption path. She is already corrupt, especially in light of the latest flashbacks. All that remains to be seen is the extent to which she is going to be manipulated and how much she is going to lash out at her husband before somebody slips up and she realizes she was being played the whole time. Her narcissism is both the cause of her marital rift and the only possible solution to it.
That's my point...I don't understand why people suggest development team like no no don't corrupt ana..I don't mind faithful path..but for those who are playing corruption path, let them have fun. They're very few who like to see it as realistic husband wife story without sex I get it, but still if they're looking for realistic husband wife story without corruption path and without sex then why they're in adult gaming website ? This thing confuse me. And development team is also like if there are 2% who want to play faithful path , they address them and there's nothing for 98% of the audience who want to corrupt ana lol..and I don't want innocent husband path too. I did played David to become close to his gym partner without letting her know about ana. So I am playing corruption path for both ana and David. Maybe it end with forgiveness to save marriage but I want full on corrupt path from both side.

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
love to know
What game is this
These are just renders created for members. The.ima

To answer your question, yes. It can be totally frustrating having to start all over, particularly when the game is a grind. That said, I don't mind as much if the visuals are high quality and the story line is somewhat believable.

With respect to your work, I think it's fantastic. Your artist is super talented and you've developed a really well put together story that offers something for everyone. Happy to support you.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020

I feel you, some games I do believe if you don't go the corruption route you feel like you're missing out on lot of sexual content. But I think the faithful route can be rewarding/sexy as it should for being faithful. I think the best way to achieve this is by somehow making the protagonist even more desirable without her acknowledging it or the desirabees more jealous of her or her husband.

Like for instance for a direct approach say as corrupted Chris gets to grope anna on the ass, as faithful anna initiates groping David or even grabbing his hand placing it on her ass cheek. This allows for sexy touch for both scenes, but one being appropriate(faithful) and one not(corrupted).

For a non-direct approach for faithful, David would hang out with Chris one morning but is really tired because his Anna the good wife who want to improve their sex life got him pills to make him work all night long. But obviously David would only hint at this to Chris as if it were a norm for her to do these things, (cue flashback sex) which would make Chris extremely jealous. As Corrupted you would miss this scene.

As for the scenario Anna loathing Marvin almost at every turn then giving him a thrill at the very end, I also think that is very sexy because where the character's feelings are at that point, especially if she has been faithful. I think this can be done, but she must be in total control to show she still has her principles, maybe even involve David witnessing her destroy Marvin at some point showing full well Marvin can't do anything to her. There could be also a game David and Anna can play to spice up their sex life even further. To reward them with a one time free pass or something of that nature, this way it feels less serious, more fun and kinky.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes