3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sorry OffTop:
I have a problem that i can't render. After pressing the render button, DAZ closes itself - without error, closes completely, even exits processes!
Does anyone know what this problem is and how to deal with it?
I havent faced this issue yet, but many said it's because the GPU crashed. there are few who discussion in DAZ forum for that. I think it will help if it has that issue...one person has rtx4090 and 64gb memory and it was still crashing.

Hope it will be helpful, but the issue sound same like GPU crashing

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I havent faced this issue yet, but many said it's because the GPU crashed. there are few who discussion in DAZ forum for that. I think it will help if it has that issue...one person has rtx4090 and 64gb memory and it was still crashing.

Hope it will be helpful, but the issue sound same like GPU crashing
I already solved the problem, but thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Isabella69

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's always the one who play faithful path in cheating tag game like how the fck she can cheat..I was faithful lol
I'm also playing faithful route for both has much as the game will let me on my main save then I'll do variations of cheating later.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this is a ntr game first and foremost so obviously himself. We need those scenes asap
Isnt it only a NTR game if you make it one since you play as both and you can make decisions for both MC's . Actually curious yet to play this one only skimmed through the scenes without context using Ctrl to see how much context and if I'm interested which I am just to many others I want to play first haha.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes