3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Last I recall Chris always won, then Marvin lol
Chris story background for ana is more perverted than marvin as of now. because of the role of character...he is david's best friend...However, I always count corruption from older man more than some young guy. Like level of ana slutiness is more if she choose some old guy ...and I enjoy that lol..
If Marvin would be David's father and chris be office guy..than i would have prefered marvin over chris.

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Chris story background for ana is more perverted than marvin as of now. because of the role of character...he is david's best friend...However, I always count corruption from older man more than some young guy. Like level of ana slutiness is more if she choose some old guy ...and I enjoy that lol..
If Marvin would be David's father and chris be office guy..than i would have prefered marvin over chris.
I totally get that. I hate the vanilla stuff. I would choose Hank, Stromboli, Marvin over the others any day. Like you said, it's the corruption/slutiness I like more lol

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
According to the latest update on the game, it seems like Rob has gotten very close to Anna and almost brought her to orgasm more than anyone else. Wow, that's quite impressive!

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
F me dead, this Anna is true dumb blonde. How can someone be so naive. Chapter two was painful to play through. I’m definitely getting David to dump this bitch asap.

Great game btw, I’m going the faithful route but this bimbo really got the blood boiling.
There's always the one who play faithful path in cheating tag game like how the fck she can cheat..I was faithful lol

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
F me dead, this Anna is true dumb blonde. How can someone be so naive. Chapter two was painful to play through. I’m definitely getting David to dump this bitch asap.

Great game btw, I’m going the faithful route but this bimbo really got the blood boiling.
Many women are like that, the minute they upset about something with their love and another guy pay attention to them making them feel better and more appreciated they fall for it. But there men like that too, it just people want to be loved and appreciated and if they don't get it at home they seek it elsewhere.

Edit: also don't forget she is being manipulated, told stories on how men are and how they all the same, psychology is a powerfull tool to manipulate people, specialy sensitive people are easy influenced, only very strong personalities can withstand manipulation and see through it. If her love had told her about Janet and how she manipulated everyone round him, she would have been more carefull, but yea he never communicated with his love about his past.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
There's always the one who play faithful path in cheating tag game like how the fck she can cheat..I was faithful lol
Its called freedom to choose, if u pick faithful potion u expect faithfulness , if it doesn't, then what's the use of having these options. Just make a kinetic novel or something, were choices doesn't matter. Plus player having control over the Mcs date just adds more immersion ig

Reactions: shavone1

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry OffTop:
I have a problem that i can't render. After pressing the render button, DAZ closes itself - without error, closes completely, even exits processes!
Does anyone know what this problem is and how to deal with it?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes