3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

peanutpeanut

Aug 19, 2021
It certainly looks beautiful! But!
But it’s very interesting that AI image that is generated in a few minutes gets more likes than 3D renderings that take several days to develop and render! :unsure: ...
Yeah, I also think It's not fair
but to be honest , If it only takes a few minutes
I will post every single day, every hour
I'm sorry if I made you feel like that.
My bad.

Reactions: L0b0ts

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
It certainly looks beautiful! But!
But it’s very interesting that AI image that is generated in a few minutes gets more likes than 3D renderings that take several days to develop and render! :unsure: ...
Flown over my head how did you know that was an AI image?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yeah, I also think It's not fair
but to be honest , If it only takes a few minutes
I will post every single day, every hour
I'm sorry if I made you feel like that.
My bad.
I don’t know how long it takes you, but I’ve seen videos where a person just throws the parameters to the task bar, presses the generate button and after a few minutes he receives the finished image, if he is not satisfied with the image, he generates it until he is satisfied with the result. Some generate dozens of images at once. Then, for processing as in photoshop, you can select the areas and change them as you wish and for anything you like.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don’t know how long it takes you, but I’ve seen videos where a person just throws the parameters to the task bar, presses the generate button and after a few minutes he receives the finished image, if he is not satisfied with the image, he generates it until he is satisfied with the result. Some generate dozens of images at once. Then, for processing as in photoshop, you can select the areas and change them as you wish and for anything you like.
How long does it takes to render say 30 seconds of animation?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
How long does it takes to render say 30 seconds of animation?
I don't know, i don't work with animations.
Here most likely it depends on your skill and hardware, this is what concerns a daz.
Well, in general, if you animators it rakes a lot of time.

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't know, i don't work with animations.
Here most likely it depends on your skill and hardware, this is what concerns a daz.
Well, in general, if you animators it rakes a lot of time.
I was reading one article regarding blender that it takes like 6hr for that with 24fps for 30 seconds of animation..not sure on what's hardware configuration for that time so thought to ask you like is it better to render 5/5 seconds of animation or directly go for 15/20 seconds. I assume daz render time will be equal to blender in this case?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I was reading one article regarding blender that it takes like 6hr for that with 24fps for 30 seconds of animation..not sure on what's hardware configuration for that time so thought to ask you like is it better to render 5/5 seconds of animation or directly go for 15/20 seconds. I assume daz render time will be equal to blender in this case?
I say again, i don't work with animation, but i can tell you with 100% confidence that rendering animation in blender is much easier and faster!

Reactions: Isabella69

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
When someone likes an image he just expresses that he likes what he sees. Liking the result of a creative process does not imply we like or dislike the process in itself, just its outcome. ItsNotUs, be assured that those who don't press the "like" button for whatever reason on one of your renders, are respectful of the amount of work necessary to create them. People only judge the results, not the means used to create these images, even if it's a bit unfair. Whatever the progress in AI drawing, it doesn't change your talent and the fact that what you create, most people cannot.
AI can generate nice things but without much merit, that doesn't mean we cannot use it

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If we take the frame-by-frame animation that Stoper uses, the time spent on creating the animation is equal to the number of frames multiplied by the time it takes to render a single frame!
For example, you can create simple GIF images
2 frames
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 frames
It takes me 1.3-2 hours to render one frame.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
When someone likes an image he just expresses that he likes what he sees. Liking the result of a creative process does not imply we like or dislike the process in itself, just its outcome. ItsNotUs, be assured that those who don't press the "like" button for whatever reason on one of your renders, are respectful of the amount of work necessary to create them. People only judge the results, not the means used to create these images, even if it's a bit unfair. Whatever the progress in AI drawing, it doesn't change your talent and the fact that what you create, most people cannot.
AI can generate nice things but without much merit, that doesn't mean we cannot use it
My fan art render for one big game in ultra hd 3840x2160 got 20 likes.
A picture taken by a person from the game and passed through the AI editor, simply by removing the clothes on the main female character, received 100+ likes.
After that, i concluded that people are not as interested in my works as AI-generated images and i simply stopped posting my work there.

For me, likes and comments under my posts are not a way to stroke my pride, they are a motivational tool!
I would really like to upgrade to paid production content, but in these realities this is not yet possible and i do everything for free!
So for me like = motivation and vice versa!

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
A picture taken by a person from the game and passed through the AI editor, simply by removing the clothes on the main female character, received 100+ likes.
After that, i concluded that people are not as interested in my works as AI-generated images and i simply stopped posting my work there.

For me, likes and comments under my posts are not a way to stroke my pride, they are a motivational tool!
I would really like to upgrade to paid production content, but in these realities this is not yet possible and i do everything for free!
Me with your pic posts. :LOL:

giphy.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

which game is that?

Reactions: Ser-G
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes