3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hey just wanna ask what's the plan of this game going forward...is it like long story with ongoing corruption ...or short one in part 3?
The first update of the CH3 should be out "now". The CH3, as stated by the dev, is the last and "juiciest"! But how the plot will develop and what will happen next, even the dev himself doesn’t know. It has basic paths, branches, as i understand, are still in development.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The first update of the CH3 should be out "now". The CH3, as stated by the dev, is the last and "juiciest"! But how the plot will develop and what will happen next, even the dev himself doesn’t know. It has basic paths, branches, as i understand, are still in development.
is it out??

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Damn very depressing story, made me remind me if 2 of my exes, all the time they were blaming me for cheating on them while I wasn't and in the end it revealed they were cheating on me, one with my best friend and other with some black dude and her boss. Yea must say this is a very heavy story for me, but none the less well done, it felt so real the only most worst part in this story was though his nutjob ex girlfriend staged it all. I'm really curious now how part 3 will turn out.

As part 1 i acted like myself being faithfull to Anna and as Part 2 I let her turn a bit naughty as her hormones run wild and be more open with his best friend. I'm really wondering now if he will be able to mend his relation and put his ex behind bars together with all her accomplishes as well turn her boss in jail for indecent behaviour.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn very depressing story, made me remind me if 2 of my exes, all the time they were blaming me for cheating on them while I wasn't and in the end it revealed they were cheating on me, one with my best friend and other with some black dude and her boss. Yea must say this is a very heavy story for me, but none the less well done, it felt so real the only most worst part in this story was though his nutjob ex girlfriend staged it all. I'm really curious now how part 3 will turn out.

As part 1 i acted like I would myself being faithfull and true to my Anna and as Part 2 I let her turn bit naughty as her hormones run wild and be more open with his best friend. I'm really wondering now if he will be able to mend his relation and put his ex behind bars together with all her accomplishes as well turn her boss in jail for indecent behaviour.
I dont got as much as experience as you but I 'm hoping for the same thing tho my main save both gonna be faithful and 2nd will play just like you described. Might have a 3rd where both are cheats or just the husband much later

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023

As part 1 i acted like myself being faithfull to Anna and as Part 2 I let her turn a bit naughty as her hormones run wild and be more open with his best friend. I'm really wondering now if he will be able to mend his relation and put his ex behind bars together with all her accomplishes as well turn her boss in jail for indecent behaviour.
you're lucky your lover cheated on you.
My wife cheated on me. Then in the paternity test, the child was not from me, she does not know who he is from.
Result is that she is right again because i m neglected her. I've neglected it so much that he doesn't know who the child is from
The child who is not mine preferred me and neglected mother has not come to see her child for the last 2 years
New generation women and crocodile tears,

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes