3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
With all this time and effort to make fan arts, why not help the author directly? Does he not want outside help to hasten development?
During the years many users of this forum asked to devs if they needed any help and the answer has always been negative. Once one dev even asked help on patreon so I sent him a message with contacts and references of a skilled programmer who wanted to help him. He never contacted him and the game is still slow.

In many cases slow devs (Stoper, Icstor, ...) they know that even if they keep us waiting for a whole year they still get their fanbase intact without working. Look at Stoper's last update, ridiculous, and it took 1 year of "work".

If, as you said, devs would accept help from users of this forum then they would have no more excuses. There's plenty of skilled people here but hiring one of them would mean they won't be able to lie about deadlines or workload anymore.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
With all this time and effort to make fan arts, why not help the author directly? Does he not want outside help to hasten development?
Firstly - the dev will have to trust his content, environment, texture, models and etc. A very small percentage of devs take this step, even when it comes to just a fan arts!
Secondly - he will have to pay you, which again is not acceptable for most devs!
Well, thirdly, Mr_Palmer didn’t ask for any help!

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

I'm doing something a bit different - I'm posting a sneak peek along with a poll question. Here in this sneak peek we see Kendra scheming as usual. What are your thoughts on Kendra?
APM sneak peek #3

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

I'm doing something a bit different - I'm posting a sneak peek along with a poll question. Here in this sneak peek we see Kendra scheming as usual. What are your thoughts on Kendra?​

APM sneak peek #3

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I'm doing something a bit different - I'm posting a sneak peek along with a poll question. Here in this sneak peek we see Kendra scheming as usual. What are your thoughts on Kendra?​

APM sneak peek #3

(y):love:I vote for :I can't stand her, and I hope she fails.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

APM sneak peek #3

My thoughts on Kendra are “hey bitch look out for that bus”
IMG_0813.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes