3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dude, you do realise this is a game about corruption and NTR, don't you?
so that doesn't mean it is the only way to play.... You know some people like me actually like to play these games for the story and characters and things like NTR and corruption that lead to lewds is the least important part. That doesn't mean I wont do a play through for content that involves NTR and corruption it just isn't my main save as I find it more fun and rewarding to play a faithful MC once I know the LI im going after and well this game makes it easy for that.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2023
Dude, you do realise this is a game about corruption and NTR, don't you?
I personally find that games centered on NTR and corruption fall flat if there is no possibility of playing through without them. Bonus points for games that are still fun and still work mechanically with a "purity route". I find the corruption/NTR much more interesting if they are the result of choices/mechanics and it's not just a kinetic novel

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I like the scene Anna with Marvin too much.
Is there any others (wife with ugly old man) suggest?
like Chistine Watson: good wife and mother, Jessica O'neal.
I don't have a favorite among the men in this game! My number one favorite is Anna! But if we start from the plot of the story, then:
-Chris in my playground is one of the first who, according to the plot, will most likely take Anna, since he currently has the most content, Anna has known him for a long time, etc.
-I'm interested in how the plot will develop thit Jake, how the dev describes his huge dick, i want to see how it will be realized visually by an artist and Anna likes him!
-I would like to see parallel the development of the path of betrayal with the path of fidelity and see David in this, how he will behave and etc.
-As for the old bastards, i’m one of them who doesn’t want to see this content in the game, not because it's bad or disgusting, but because there are too many of them! As for me, one boss would be enough, but it’s not for me to decide!

As for the old bastards in other games:
-In a Mother and a Wife, she looks after them in the nursing home, these two grands evoke sympathy
-In Jessica O, Mr Parker commands respect! He is the former head of the newspaper, who did not abandon his business, but retired by opening a newspaper stand, hi has a country apple orchard, cool retro sports car, he has friends and connections,
he has a huge dick - about which there are "legends"! :ROFLMAO: He's shy with Jessica, she mostly takes the initiative herself.
And Marvin is an old skinny pervert who disgusts me - but that doesn’t mean that when there is content with him i won’t play it!:ROFLMAO: I just don't like him and i wouldn't put him in first place.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I don't have a favorite among the men in this game! My number one favorite is Anna! But if we start from the plot of the story, then:
-Chris in my playground is one of the first who, according to the plot, will most likely take Anna, since he currently has the most content, Anna has known him for a long time, etc.
-I'm interested in how the plot will develop thit Jake, how the dev describes his huge dick, i want to see how it will be realized visually by an artist and Anna likes him!
-I would like to see parallel the development of the path of betrayal with the path of fidelity and see David in this, how he will behave and etc.
-As for the old bastards, i’m one of them who doesn’t want to see this content in the game, not because it's bad or disgusting, but because there are too many of them! As for me, one boss would be enough, but it’s not for me to decide!

As for the old bastards in other games:
-In a Mother and a Wife, she looks after them in the nursing home, these two grands evoke sympathy
-In Jessica O, Mr Parker commands respect! He is the former head of the newspaper, who did not abandon his business, but retired by opening a newspaper stand, hi has a country apple orchard, cool retro sports car, he has friends and connections,
he has a huge dick - about which there are "legends"! :ROFLMAO: He's shy with Jessica, she mostly takes the initiative herself.
And Marvin is an old skinny pervert who disgusts me - but that doesn’t mean that when there is content with him i won’t play it!:ROFLMAO: I just don't like him and i wouldn't put him in first place.
Totally on the same page. I'm also wondering on the story if Anna will purposely get pregnant by Christopher or Jake as David isn't in such a rush for more kids

jorge100

Jan 3, 2019
Council of Lies
Autumn Boulevard
Of Birds and bee
Vis Major Awakening
Hanna Futile Resistance
Diatima's Isekai
Luna's fall from grace
Downfall: A Story Of Corruption
Darkness Revenge
A Couple's Duet Of Love e Lust
Descendants of the Goddess
Way of Corruption
Selena One Hour Agent
Karacan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Anna exciting affection
The Office wife
Special request
Manila Shaw
Lisa
Lily of the valley
Singer
Inside Jennifer
Fashion Business
Exciting games
The Adventurous Couple
Victoria in the Big CIty