3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
May 16, 2021
Hey guys, after some time thinking and practicing my renders I have decided to open up Patreon and SubscribeStar for you guys if you want to join.
Ill be doing requests and fan art for you. You can choose characters, enveiroments poses etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ill keep getting better and better.
Also if all goes well, the plan is a female protagonist game in the future.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Hey guys, after some time thinking and practicing my renders I have decided to open up Patreon and SubscribeStar for you guys if you want to join.
Ill be doing requests and fan art for you. You can choose characters, enveiroments poses etc.

Ill keep getting better and better.
Also if all goes well, the plan is a female protagonist game in the future.
I’m definitely interested. I love looking at peoples fan art!!

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Request by Ragnar
View attachment 2977112 View attachment 2977113 View attachment 2977114
Nice renders, just need to point out the use of lights and reflections, it's a bit off.
For example having a focus light under the desk in one frame and then on the last frame the light comes from above and there's no light under the desk.
There's a lot of room for improving, keep up the good work.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
Oct 9, 2022
New poll. Christopher rules, Marvin the second, Hank in third position, fourth Jake the Snake, next Mr. Stenstromber, Rob and Leonard in the distance, and the last... guess who could be.
I've lost faith in you all. How are the ugly old dudes above Jake, his story is by far the most interesting and realistic. Hope the dev still focuses on it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've lost faith in you all. How are the ugly old dudes above Jake, his story is by far the most interesting and realistic. Hope the dev still focuses on it.
The old and ugly contingent of NTR fans are always strongly represented in polls like this. They are loud, proud, and highly motivated. It isn't the suitability of the partner, but rather the disgust and humiliation of the heroine that makes their dick hard. Realism isn't really what they are looking for. We should just be glad that Anna hasn't met a dirty homeless guy who needs help with his dick... yet.

Jul 25, 2022
I still believe chris should get more of ana lol...he is the only one ana send pvt messages to...rest meh if they met her on the way offcourse on work or promotion stuff.. their will be a chance to corrupt her..chris require no work at all lol and ana will stil share everything with him. He has like a green card and can fck her even when her husband is at home.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The old and ugly contingent of NTR fans are always strongly represented in polls like this. They are loud, proud, and highly motivated. It isn't the suitability of the partner, but rather the disgust and humiliation of the heroine that makes their dick hard. Realism isn't really what they are looking for. We should just be glad that Anna hasn't met a dirty homeless guy who needs help with his dick... yet.
[/QUOTE
Gerontophiles in da house!! Woop! Woop!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man I got a feeling when this next part is out gonna be tough for me at least on my main playthrough since I'm keeping both of them faithful on my main save

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

camube

Jun 4, 2022
if i'm not mistaken this game has 3 parts? part 1 is husband pov part 2 is wife pov and part 3 will be the consequences? or smthn like that?

has it reach part 3 yet?

i keep delaying playing this game wiating for part 3 to come out first,
thank you

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes