3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I am new in this community...so just wanna know more about it just in case if i plan to launch any game..like if this community helpful or not that's all.
Dameee, my head already hurts! :ROFLMAO:
This is a pirate forum, people can watch not only this game, they watch many topics!
And yes, these are mostly pirates who want to get everything for free!!! They also come here to chat and discuss this or that aspect!
The questions you ask are meaningless! Ask them on Patreon!

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Didnt render in a long time.
who do you think Anna is giving the BJ to?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess, it’s probably most likely Marvin. Based on the fact that the person has a thin build, with wrinkles on his hands, looks like a middle aged man. If not Marvin, quite possibly Mr. Stromberger

Reactions: Adolfo

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Didnt render in a long time.
who do you think Anna is giving the BJ to?

Could be Marvin, but he looks young. Could be Christopher but Chris has a big dong. Rob and Leonard have beer gut. My risky bet is David.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
i think its her husband...he wanted her to give bj ..so for those who play to protect marriage it will help them...but who knows ...chris and all can be exciting situation for cheating path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i think its her husband...he wanted her to give bj ..so for those who play to protect marriage it will help them...but who knows ...chris and all can be exciting situation for cheating path.
Be interesting to how many people actually play the faithful route for both the Husband and Wife. That's going to be my main route personally. Might do a cheating Wife only and Cheating Husband only later and maybe if I really wanted to both cheat but that be the last one id consider doing as I think that be the least interesting outcome.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes