3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Long time lurker but first time post I guess...^In regards to the post above as to why not just show Anna already in all her glory? This has been a question that has been asked many times. As Mr. Palmer has stated and I just want to expand on that further, I agree with him.

Take Chris for example, he's been after Anna for so long that when he finally does have her, the reveal of her body to him adds to the entire experience. It would be so easy to reveal all of Anna when she is just changing clothes or masturbating or even when she had sex with David at the very beginning. David seeing all of his wife is just a normal and expected occurrence. It wouldn't be if it was Chris, Jake, Marvin, etc.

And yes we have seen Chris' cock but if you think about it we didn't see it until Anna saw it within the story. Chris has always bragged about it and she finally gets a good look if shes chooses to. And honestly I really dont care if and when each guy gets "exposed". The thrust of the story is the seduction and corruption of Anna, she is the holy grail not any of the male characters.

Us as the players of this VN have only been teased and given glimpses because all her would be suitors in the story have only been as well. When she finally gives in to whoever it may be, I believe we will finally see all of her as well.
Sorry never gonna agree with this, every other slow burn game that doesn’t have sex with the main woman, has shown her naked, why the fuck you think this is gonna ruin a sex scene if you see her nude earlier in the game makes no fuckin sense, in fact do a poll and ask how many people think seeing Anna nude in the shower or changing will ruin a sex scene :ROFLMAO: That is one lame ass excuse

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry never gonna agree with this, every other slow burn game that doesn’t have sex with the main woman, has shown her naked, why the duck you think this is gonna ruin a sex scene if you see her nude earlier in the game makes no fuckin sense, in fact do a poll and ask how many people think seeing Anna nude in the shower or changing will ruin a sex scene :ROFLMAO: That is one lame ass excuse
You see, here we are faced with another problem - there is a sex scene and a manstrubation scene, but no naked Anna!

Reactions: Isabella69

kadamk123

Feb 13, 2022
And for those who want to play only the path of a faithful wife and see Anna’s sex only with her husband - why should they wait a long time to see her naked? Because sex with her husband is already in the game!

P.S: I think Anna’s naked tits are better than Chris’s dick on the whole screen - what kind of fetish? :ROFLMAO:
If you wanna play this game on the faithful wife path, I have a feeling there wont be one that is 100% faithful. She will have a slip up with someone but be wracked with guilt and regret leading down a path where David and her have a reconciliation that will save the marriage.

Sorry never gonna agree with this, every other slow burn game that doesn’t have sex with the main woman, has shown her naked, why the duck you think this is gonna ruin a sex scene if you see her nude earlier in the game makes no fuckin sense, in fact do a poll and ask how many people think seeing Anna nude in the shower or changing will ruin a sex scene :ROFLMAO: That is one lame ass excuse
That's completely fine, in fact I'm sure a majority of the people following this VN is on your side. However, Mr. Palmer has seen this complaint for awhile now. He could've added such a scene anywhere in the past few updates to appease everyone. The fact that he hasn't tells me that's just how he wants to tell his story. I know you and many others don't agree with that but I understand it and don't mind it at all.

Also I dont think seeing Anna naked already will ruin any upcoming future sex scene. Just that the developer wants us to see when one of the other main male character see for the first time. The first time Chris sees her fully undressed we will as well etc.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If you wanna play this game on the faithful wife path, I have a feeling there wont be one that is 100% faithful. She will have a slip up with someone but be wracked with guilt and regret leading down a path where David and her have a reconciliation that will save the marriage.
In fact the dev confirmed that there is a "no cheating path"!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think i recall Mr. Palmer saying that on the faithful path, Anna isn't going to cheat. and once she finds out that David has been framed, it will be time for her to go about getting his forgiveness for doubting him. in some naughty ways hopefully. and with David going to the gym, hopefully he decides it's time to learn some martial arts or boxing in order to deal properly with all the sleazeballs hitting on Anna. starting of course with that shitbag Chris. #IHATECHRIS.
think i might have mentioned that once or twice before..

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If that's the case more power to you and whoever, cause that's not the path I'm going down.
I'm not saying that i will go down this path!
I say that there is such a path and there are people who will first go along it!
Why do they have to wait like everything else for Anna to get naked? If David is her husband and they have sex!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i think i recall Mr. Palmer saying that on the faithful path, Anna isn't going to cheat. and once she finds out that David has been framed, it will be time for her to go about getting his forgiveness for doubting him. in some naughty ways hopefully. and with David going to the gym, hopefully he decides it's time to learn some martial arts or boxing in order to deal properly with all the sleazeballs hitting on Anna. starting of course with that shitbag Chris. #IHATECHRIS.
think i might have mentioned that once or twice before..
Punished David taking revenge on Kendra and co. can be a great way to wrap up the faithful route.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

In his response, the creator confirmed that there is a faithful path without cheating and he will not force you to do anything. Outlines of the three paths in the game are shown A.) Anna wants a guy Anna believes David cheated,she’s actively engaging the man, submissively ,B.) Anna is not sure,reluctantly engaging C). Anna rejects a guy-,She is skeptical that David cheated

Last edited:

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
I hope David cheats on Anna. Anna doesn't realize this and is left alone with her own hormones

Imagine if david made a woman moan with his average penis, while anna was at home thinking about chris and masturbating

PROVOCATIVE

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
The creator confirmed in his answers that this will not happen
so what are you saying is only david gets to bed anna from 0.1 to 1.0?anna will never cheats on david with chris,hank,marvin or jake?is that what this game is all about?just a teasing with anna and the others guys?please enlighten me.

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
so what are you saying is only david gets to bed anna from 0.1 to 1.0?anna will never cheats on david with chris,hank,marvin or jake?is that what this game is all about?just a teasing with anna and the others guys?please enlighten me.

how about reading the Q&A thats literally posted a page back?..

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes