3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Jul 25, 2022
I hasten to disappoint you, most likely there will be little teasing in the update, because this is the first update of CH3!
yes but it's a tease...i can understand story might be divided in parts or days ..but you know update comes after a month or so if actually it released in right time...so even if after a month or an year, it will remain a tease than it wil become boring...but i hope for the best...its not like story ends after sex...story goes on...but just to make story reaching upto sex level for 1 year+ i think it's a long time.

Reactions: jenyabest

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wasn't chapter 3 the cheating chapter?
The dev said that sex is expected from 2-7 updates, we can assume that probably in 5+ update will appear the first sex scenes, its are my opinion! So in the first update in CH3 i don’t expect anything, because this is just the beginning!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wasn't chapter 3 the cheating chapter?
if it is I hope it isn't forced as I want my main save to make both of them being faithful ( even tho the got setup and the wife doesn't know it yet) also I haven't played past the intro yet but I did skip around once to get an idea of what the game is about to see if I like it before I played it but haven't gotten around to it just yet. Only really played the intro. Second save gonna keep the husband faithful and finally a 3rd 1 where they are both cheaters haha.

Reactions: Sadowdark

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I see on the dev's Patreon that he posted a "soft walkthrough" for the game so far. Does anyone have access and would be kind enough to share?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

APM v0.6.6 - Sneak Peek #2

David's on a mission...​

Do we know if that’s Anna’s office or David’s?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do we know if that’s Anna’s office or David’s?
:unsure:It's probably more like a gym, the gym logo says something about the level under the logo you can also see two people in sports clothes . David searches for Alexa or information about her, and he appears to leave without getting information from the receptionist, who is dressed as if she works at a gym.

Nowy obraz (2).jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes