3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not saying that you or i should like him! Anna need to like him!
Look at him, he's an old ugly-freak! :ROFLMAO:
Just so you understand, its another story about blackmail! Henk will most likely blackmail Anna with her husband's company, Marvin will also probably dig up some dirt on her and blackmail her with it, and the new old guy will do the same!
As for me, it would be better to make him a "handsome" (for Anna) man of 50-55 years old. He would apologize to Anna and trick her into believing that he didn't "mean to do anything wrong", and at this moment Anna is in a disagreement with David, and she is very vulnerable, so Mr Strenstronger can "comfort" her, he would be able to manipulate her "correctly". And it was much better than another blackmail story!

Hank said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
:ROFLMAO:AWAM-After all, there was sex with her husband and in dreams or flashbacks:ROFLMAO:
It wasn't much, like a footjob. Noone has much positive to say about it, just go on the forum and see all the gripes. People are still complaining about it to this day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Liam is more well known around the world as the guy who let Sophia get with his boss because of the other developers making offshoots of the game. That makes Liam the cuck of all time, the cucks cuck, because he has been cucked out of his own game. :sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It wasn't much, like a footjob. Noone has much positive to say about it, just go on the forum and see all the gripes. People are still complaining about it to this day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Liam is more well known around the world as the guy who let Sophia get with his boss because of the other developers making offshoots of the game. That makes Liam the cuck of all time, the cucks cuck, because he has been cucked out of his own game. :sneaky:
That was in a fan made game that Sophia has sex with Liam’s boss, didn’t happen in the real game, (wish it did though) he has only seen her in sexy lingerie so far

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I loved the original story as well. Would equally love to play Mr P's story as well as TeamEquipe's original story with sa2222's follow up in this game form.
someone said there source of novel story the game come from
is same detail anyone read

i remember i see story name wife and black Gardner become game and comix

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
That was in a fan made game that Sophia has sex with Liam’s boss, didn’t happen in the real game, (wish it did though) he has only seen her in sexy lingerie so far
It's the most famous scene from AWAM and its wasn't even in the original game, that is hilarious.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Uh-huh... ahah... ...so Big... even most likely Huge! Huh? What? what am I talking about?.. there are very big waves on the beach here, most likely i won’t be able to take a dip in the water, but at least i’ll get a good tan!.. What,.. with who am i am?.. David!.. We’ve already been through all of this... Don't you trust me?.. Yes, i’m with a co-worker,.. Dear,.. don’t start that,.. that’s great... Yes,.. thank you and have a nice day to! ...and i Him... I say: and i You!.. RequestPOV.png

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She won’t come to him herself, he’ll will blackmail her!Hank is also ugly as hell and that's a fact! :ROFLMAO: Anna will never be with him of her own free will!
:unsure:Hank can tell her that he saved her husband from bankruptcy and she should be grateful and do him. :unsure:Whether you decide to become

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure:Hank can tell her that he saved her husband from bankruptcy and she should be grateful and do him. :unsure:Whether you decide to become
I don’t think that Anna would have sex with Hank in order to become a business partner, it’s not in her character. But that's my opinion.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don’t think that Anna would have sex with Hank in order to become a business partner, it’s not in her character. But that's my opinion.
:unsure:She doesn't know yet that it's a:sneaky: trick and she will have to have sex with Hank because that was his plan.:sneaky: He will take advantage of the fact that he will:eek: replace her strict father and will gradually make her do small things, and then more and more bold ones, e.g. Hank asks her to rub his back because he works so many hours and his back is stiff. Over time, he will hope that Anna will become obedient:devilish: and that he has trained her well during these two years. She will follow his instructions without any questions. :devilish:This will lead to him having sex with Anna.

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello Patrons,
I've developed a "soft" walkthrough for A Perfect Marriage as we approach Part 3. I say "soft" because it's not a clear matrix, nor does it give you exact instructions. It's a guide that can help give you an idea of the directions I'm going and the impact of your choices.
The good news is I'm not going to make you go back and replay the game... I was able to put everything in place for Part 3 as is, so what you've done so far will translate.
As I've mentioned, Parts 1 and 2 were largely kinetic, and the choices you make have an impact in Part 3. This is where it gets more challenging on my end. I've always wanted this to be sort of like a real life simulation, where we often make choices without knowing the true impact. Part 3 happens based on your choices, and you live with the decisions you made.
It might be very ambitious to think it will work out, but that's my goal. I fully understand it can be frustrating not knowing whether your choices will lead to the outcome you want or don't want, so I have to find a happy balance between transparency and the unknown.
I'm always asked whether there will be a path to save the marriage, and my answer is yes, but you have to make good choices, and those choices are fairly obvious, in my opinion. Nonetheless, I will attempt to give you last minute choices in Part 3 to head off going somewhere you don't want to go.
I want to point out that you don't have to corrupt Anna in order to get satisfying results. I strive to make this where Anna will still face tough situations even if she's made good decisions.
In the interest of time, I cannot create all types of paths. I understand people want a variety of flavors, like going to an ice cream parlor, but I simply don't have the bandwidth to create that world. I will try my best to have enough variety though, so that you have a fulfilling experience.
If I think of anything else I'll let you know. I'm going to have a Q&A post in the near future for those who want to ask me questions. Other than that, I'll be going full steam ahead in developing Part 3 now that I've firmed up the plan!
Here's the link to the walkthroughs!:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes