3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You're synopsis is undoubtedly the most realistic, but also the most predictable, and in my opinion, would be the most boring of outcomes. This outcome closely mirrors the story that already exists and can be found on Literotica called "How to ruin a perfect marriage " Again, just my opinion. I am a supporter of Mr. Palmer and would be disappointed if it turns out that I've invested time and money into a story where i already know the ending. No disrespect intended to you.
:ROFLMAO::eek:o_OReferring to this history that is on Literotica does not make the slightest sense(n) - this topic returns here like a boomerang:ROFLMAO:. Yes, the story there has some similarities and characters from the game but that's all. The story that is presented in the game will be completely different(y):):love:.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

APM v0.6.6 - Sneak peek #1

There will be a flashback scene upcoming with a character we've not seen yet. You can probably guess who he is...​
Then we will probably be able to expect a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 9, 2022

APM v0.6.6 - Sneak peek #1

There will be a flashback scene upcoming with a character we've not seen yet. You can probably guess who he is...​
Yay, another ugly old man. Just what this game needed. :rolleyes::cautious:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Anna made mention of the guy who betrayed her family so it sounds like this is that guy. same dude who gifted her a pair of stockings that she wanted to burn; but i think she keeps it and shows it off to Marvin when she gets really corrupted and vulnerable down the line.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anna made mention of the guy who betrayed her family so it sounds like this is that guy. same dude who gifted her a pair of stockings that she wanted to burn; but i think she keeps it and shows it off to Marvin when she gets really corrupted and vulnerable down the line.
“Molester” Marvin would cut off his pinky toe for a pair of Anna’s used stockings :ROFLMAO:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
:ROFLMAO::eek:o_OReferring to this history that is on Literotica does not make the slightest sense(n) - this topic returns here like a boomerang:ROFLMAO:. Yes, the story there has some similarities and characters from the game but that's all. The story that is presented in the game will be completely different(y):):love:.
To clarify, I didn't say the current story matches what's on Literotica, nor did I draw any comparisons. I was responding to the hypotherical outcome shared by JRU2356 and the fact that his/her hypothetical outcome does match the Literotica story, which i would be disappointed with.

Reactions: Sadowdark

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
We all have enough experience in NTR games to know that the attraction is in the story structure or the path and not in the actual sexual act. Once Anna is penetrated by all the men, the attraction is gone very quickly. That's why games like AWAM are so successful in the first place. The challenge for Mr. Palmer now is to keep the excitement and suspense up for as long as possible without taking the final step. It's not that simple, because it's a paradox. If he throws too little food, he will be accused of milking and blueballing. If he feeds too much, the supporters will become sated and interest will decrease and he will have to finish the story sooner. From my point of vies, the corruption even went a bit too fast in some places. I actually think that the End of Chapter 2 doesn't leave as much scope for Chapter 3, but I like to be surprised.. (love the game by the way.. its currenlty my#1)
I have to disagree, just because she succumbs to her lust, does not end the story, absolutely not. As a matter of fact, it just opens the door to Pandora's Box and further down the rabbit hole. This can open so many vices that the dev may choose to use to further the game/story and even make it epic. This can be just scratching the surface.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I loved the original story as well. Would equally love to play Mr P's story as well as TeamEquipe's original story with sa2222's follow up in this game form.

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Why do we need another flashback? :mad:
I want to see how the story evolve, i want to see more naughty situations!
Another old bastard, there are too many of them already!
And why is Mr Strenstronger so ugly?:ROFLMAO: Why couldn’t it be possible to make a "handsome" older man? For example something like this:
While searching I came across Marvin.:LOL:
It's all about perspective man. For instance, the image you attached of a "handsome" older man doesn't look the same to me. Appearance-wise, I find him no different from Mervin. Try not to worry about subjective reasons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
By the time the dev actually adds fucking scenes new will games will have dropped and or people will have lost interest.
well this clearly not the game for you I understand this an AVN game but having sex scenes isn't everything and including them just to please a audience isn't worth it especially if it makes the dev change a aspect of the story just to please people which id imagine would be the case in alot of AVN's . I'm a believer story / character development first then other aspects in any type game unless the game is designed around gameplay. As I think if you have lackluster characters or story the game suffers.

Oct 25, 2018
well this clearly not the game for you I understand this an AVN game but having sex scenes isn't everything and including them just to please a audience isn't worth it especially if it makes the dev change a aspect of the story just to please people which id imagine would be the case in alot of AVN's . I'm a believer story / character development first then other aspects in any type game unless the game is designed around gameplay. As I think if you have lackluster characters or story the game suffers.
Of course, we're here for a good story, not to jerk off. :HideThePain:
All 18+ scenes need to be cut out:BootyTime:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
We all have enough experience in NTR games to know that the attraction is in the story structure or the path and not in the actual sexual act. Once Anna is penetrated by all the men, the attraction is gone very quickly. That's why games like AWAM are so successful in the first place. The challenge for Mr. Palmer now is to keep the excitement and suspense up for as long as possible without taking the final step. It's not that simple, because it's a paradox. If he throws too little food, he will be accused of milking and blueballing. If he feeds too much, the supporters will become sated and interest will decrease and he will have to finish the story sooner. From my point of vies, the corruption even went a bit too fast in some places. I actually think that the End of Chapter 2 doesn't leave as much scope for Chapter 3, but I like to be surprised.. (love the game by the way.. its currenlty my#1)
Well your not speaking for me, speak for yourself, that's why I stopped supporting AWAM, just because a game has a storyline doesn't mean it should skimp on the kinky bits, and most successful games do this, otherwise nobody would bother. I would be supporting perfect marriage today if it was so and will in the future when it gets juicy. The reason there is not much sex scenes to non-existent in AWAM, the artist isn't happy with their standard of art for the organs and getting how they want it, I worked that out years ago, that's why it will always be a perpetual tease, that doesn't really make the adult category grade in my opinion, so people who think the will see sex scenes in AWAM yeah, well what can I say?
As for just sex games, that have just sex and non-existent story line, they are sex simulators so in my opinion is a different category, where you lump them in together.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It's all about perspective man. For instance, the image you attached of a "handsome" older man doesn't look the same to me. Appearance-wise, I find him no different from Mervin. Try not to worry about subjective reasons.
I'm not saying that you or i should like him! Anna need to like him!
Look at him, he's an old ugly-freak! :ROFLMAO:
Just so you understand, its another story about blackmail! Henk will most likely blackmail Anna with her husband's company, Marvin will also probably dig up some dirt on her and blackmail her with it, and the new old guy will do the same!
As for me, it would be better to make him a "handsome" (for Anna) man of 50-55 years old. He would apologize to Anna and trick her into believing that he didn't "mean to do anything wrong", and at this moment Anna is in a disagreement with David, and she is very vulnerable, so Mr Strenstronger can "comfort" her, he would be able to manipulate her "correctly". And it was much better than another blackmail story!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm not saying that you or i should like him! Anna need to like him!
Look at him, he's an old ugly-freak! :ROFLMAO:
Just so you understand, its another story about blackmail! Henk will most likely blackmail Anna with her husband's company, Marvin will also probably dig up some dirt on her and blackmail her with it, and the new old guy will do the same!
As for me, it would be better to make him a "handsome" (for Anna) man of 50-55 years old. He would apologize to Anna and trick her into believing that he didn't "mean to do anything wrong", and at this moment Anna is in a disagreement with David, and she is very vulnerable, so Mr Strenstronger can "comfort" her, he would be able to manipulate her "correctly". And it was much better than another blackmail story!
So you want an attractive older guy to steal Anna’s heart? :ROFLMAO: Someone like these

IMG_1199.jpeg IMG_0929.gif IMG_0594.gif IMG_2290.jpeg IMG_0440.gif IMG_1557.gif IMG_1374.gif IMG_1095.gif Would IMG_0947.gif
IMG_1425.gif
IMG_2074.jpeg
IMG_1506.gif

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well your not speaking for me, speak for yourself, that's why I stopped supporting AWAM, just because a game has a storyline doesn't mean it should skimp on the kinky bits, and most successful games do this, otherwise nobody would bother. I would be supporting perfect marriage today if it was so and will in the future when it gets juicy. The reason there is not much sex scenes to non-existent in AWAM, the artist isn't happy with their standard of art for the organs and getting how they want it, I worked that out years ago, that's why it will always be a perpetual tease, that doesn't really make the adult category grade in my opinion, so people who think the will see sex scenes in AWAM yeah, well what can I say?
As for just sex games, that have just sex and non-existent story line, they are sex simulators so in my opinion is a different category, where you lump them in together.
:ROFLMAO:AWAM-After all, there was sex with her husband and in dreams or flashbacks:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes