3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uh-huh... ahah... ...so Big... even most likely Huge! Huh? What? what am I talking about?.. there are very big waves on the beach here, most likely i won’t be able to take a dip in the water, but at least i’ll get a good tan!.. What,.. with who am i am?.. David!.. We’ve already been through all of this... Don't you trust me?.. Yes, i’m with a co-worker,.. Dear,.. don’t start that,.. that’s great... Yes,.. thank you and have a nice day to! ...and i Him... I say: and i You!.. View attachment 2948855
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You make some great renders my dude but what about Hank the Tank? Cause Jake the Snake ain't getting any ffrom Anna in my game.

Reactions: Pollux and ItsNotUs

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have a request for art with Chris, after which i can try to do something with Hank, but for this I first need to create Hank himself.
What do you want to see - any ideas?
Maybe a blowjob under the table at the office or some anal action in the car after a night out.
I don’t think that Anna would have sex with Hank in order to become a business partner, it’s not in her character. But that's my opinion.
I think you underestimate Hypergamy. Hank is a pig but a successful one after all. What do the rest have to attract Anna? Because she's not a 15 years old to fall for Jake pretty face. Mervin the janitor? I can only see her being drugged or blackmailed to fall so low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
oh man i think this update will also be a tease...good tease but just a tease without sex like a wife and a mother..touch here and there and boom end of update like marvin in car and this chris touch lol..so both will touch and boom wait for next update

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
oh man i think this update will also be a tease...good tease but just a tease without sex like a wife and a mother..touch here and there and boom end of update like marvin in car and this chris touch lol..so both will touch and boom wait for next update
I hasten to disappoint you, most likely there will be little teasing in the update, because this is the first update of CH3!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes