3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
so what are you saying is only david gets to bed anna from 0.1 to 1.0?anna will never cheats on david with chris,hank,marvin or jake?is that what this game is all about?just a teasing with anna and the others guys?please enlighten me.
I wanted to say, my friend, that I expressed myself incorrectly. I meant that the creator confirmed it

Q (Nidhi Srivatsava): Just wondering if there would be any cuck, wife sharing, hot wife , swing, lesbian paths in part 3 and more?
A No

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
I wanted to say, my friend, that I expressed myself incorrectly. I meant that the creator confirmed it

Q (Nidhi Srivatsava): Just wondering if there would be any cuck, wife sharing, hot wife , swing, lesbian paths in part 3 and more?
A No
alright bruv,thanks for the enlightenment.
im not interested in cuck,sharing or swinging or lesbian tho.
im just interested in anna cheating with others guys especially chris with reluctance,without david knowing ofc or david being clueless.
i just hope this game will not turn into the one game i knew running 6 years without a single sex scene from the others guys.
because this is my top 1 game as of now.

Jul 25, 2022
alright bruv,thanks for the enlightenment.
im not interested in cuck,sharing or swinging or lesbian tho.
im just interested in anna cheating with others guys especially chris with reluctance,without david knowing ofc or david being clueless.
i just hope this game will not turn into the one game i knew running 6 years without a single sex scene from the others guys.
because this is my top 1 game as of now.
well don't expect sex on next update..just little bit more tease like touching and all...maybe in future we get to see more.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Well I recently discovered this game and must say the story is quite believable and the models are well done. My question is, are the updates like AWAM or JOHN level or they are frequent?

Jul 25, 2022
This is a pirate site, what do you want to hear in response? :ROFLMAO:
I was just wondering...yes i hear alot of complain ...i do too but just wanna ask like people demand and complain here for free or they actually supported developer and are not happy with it? it's easy for developer to reply like make your own game if they are not happy with the game lol

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I was just wondering...yes i hear alot of complain ...i do too but just wanna ask like people demand and complain here for free or they actually supported developer and are not happy with it? it's easy for developer to reply like make your own game if they are not happy with the game lol
Lol Do you have to be a supporter to discuss the game? Lol

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes