3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
if i'm not mistaken this game has 3 parts? part 1 is husband pov part 2 is wife pov and part 3 will be the consequences? or smthn like that?

has it reach part 3 yet?

i keep delaying playing this game wiating for part 3 to come out first,
thank you
I may be wrong but i think I saw he said on patron part 2 is done so part 3 is next

Reactions: camube

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm very much doubting anything sexual will happen for at least three more updates, but we can control if the husband cheats as well, correct? Or is it a situation where he'll only go off the rails if he gets cucked?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Request by Ragnar
View attachment 2977112 View attachment 2977113 View attachment 2977114
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that's what I'm talking about :sneaky:

Thoughts?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad, maybe she could be taking a selfie of her stuffed pussy for Chris or Jake to mock their advances?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm very much doubting anything sexual will happen for at least three more updates, but we can control if the husband cheats as well, correct? Or is it a situation where he'll only go off the rails if he gets cucked?
:)There will be three paths in the game and you won't be forced:love: to do anything, that's what the creator said(y):love:, I think(y) C.) will be suitable for you

A.) Anna wants a guy Anna believes David cheated,she’s actively engaging the man, submissively

B.) Anna is not sure,reluctantly engaging

C.) Anna rejects a guy-,She is skeptical that David cheated

Jul 25, 2022
:)There will be three paths in the game and you won't be forced:love: to do anything, that's what the creator said(y):love:, I think(y) C.) will be suitable for you

A.) Anna wants a guy Anna believes David cheated,she’s actively engaging the man, submissively

B.) Anna is not sure,reluctantly engaging

C.) Anna rejects a guy-,She is skeptical that David cheated
C will lead to forgiveness path in future...A will lead to corruption path..it will be interesting if david think same and go with his gym partner. why should ana had all the fun..its not what ana believes..david can cheat too as while playing as david you also hide information and play along ...so part 3 should be played from both point of view too

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Well your feeling would be wrong !!
"would be"
there you've said it :KEK:

anyways,as much as i loved this game,
i wouldn't be so sure about that.
plenty of games around here lays a foundation of this game,like the famous AWAM and JOHN.

which update ones a year,oh god i do hope APM wouldn't go down that path.
but there are similarities to these kind of games,if you played those two,you can figure what i'm talkin about.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes