3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020

I'm doing something a bit different - I'm posting a sneak peek along with a poll question. Here in this sneak peek we see Kendra scheming as usual. What are your thoughts on Kendra?
APM sneak peek #3
I hope it's to make a appointment for make over and get her hair done

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Poll results right now:

I can't stand her, and I hope she fails.
6%

I don't care as long as she corrupts Anna.
80%

I'm pulling for her to end up with David.
8%

I'm undecided on her.
6%
All I can request to subscribers is..just don't vote for sex with favourite character like that physio or for the game to move forward where ana realises to get back to her husband lol.....keep corrupting ana as long as you guys can...I played few other games like AWAM and the voters are completely bullshit and now there the MC is following 908798384 paths and ended up having sex with no one lol...because they want to see MC getting corrupted from work, lesbian, friends, families, relatives so developers build all the path and they dont get to see any action at all lol.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Poll results right now:

I can't stand her, and I hope she fails.
6%

I don't care as long as she corrupts Anna.
80%

I'm pulling for her to end up with David.
8%

I'm undecided on her.
6%
(y):love:And I like to play games in many ways with different choices - it's just more interesting. (n):mad::ROFLMAO::eek:Than just one terribly boring, repetitive path of corruption.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y):love:And I like to play games in many ways with different choices - it's just more interesting. (n):mad::ROFLMAO::eek:Than just one terribly boring, repetitive path of corruption.
The main issue with more path is game will become slow...with almost no progress at all....ana won't be doing sex directly with new character..she will get corrupted slowly from zero again...so yes it may sound like a tease but people will not get what they want... currently there are already 8 paths build up till now...boss, Marvin, Jake, Chris, that pregnant assist neighbour, husband, and husband with his gym partner and Kendra if there will be any.
With every update developer cannot progress story in all path because it will take alot of time to progress all the paths together..and the update will come like once in a year or twice in a year.. it's better to stick with current characters without introducing more and more characters..once all characters plot of the story will be cleared and they want more corruption paths they can add later on.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The main issue with more path is game will become slow...with almost no progress at all....ana won't be doing sex directly with new character..she will get corrupted slowly from zero again...so yes it may sound like a tease but people will not get what they want... currently there are already 8 paths build up till now...boss, Marvin, Jake, Chris, that pregnant assist neighbour, husband, and husband with his gym partner and Kendra if there will be any.
With every update developer cannot progress story in all path because it will take alot of time to progress all the paths together..and the update will come like once in a year or twice in a year.. it's better to stick with current characters without introducing more and more characters..once all characters plot of the story will be cleared and they want more corruption paths they can add later on.
You forgot Stenstromer. So 9 potential paths. Agree. Plenty of characters already.

Reactions: metagrossrj

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
that's true couldn't agree more.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
there alot talent can help help him or he can look for more guy devlop art game
but all game dev decide work alone not know if he not trust other or want make his own game without pay other
if he get more creator game be more famous more release people not wait 3 month and hate game and he tired

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
there alot talent can help help him or he can look for more guy devlop art game
but all game dev decide work alone not know if he not trust other or want make his own game without pay other
if he get more creator game be more famous more release people not wait 3 month and hate game and he tired
The thing is none of the developer works for free. And it might be 99% probability that the new one might not develop the way they wanted and if something needs to be develop from the writers point of view it should better come from original one not like the fan who want thier own fanatasy their own way...or they might not have so much fans or subscribers to afford another good developers....so yea waiting i think is the only option ..if 1 finished image take 10 min to render and 20 min to create (assuming developer has all the assets and professional) 200 renders are normal for 1 update in all game without animation. so 100 hours...and in that too if developer is building it as a hobby and not the original job...and take like 60 hours per month on this...take like aroud 2 months normally...than comes programming..1/2 more weeks.. 2/3 months is normal i think. Hate it or love it..it will be like that lol .considering if someone take 2-3 hours daily on serious way to develop any game.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
yup better ask @ItNotUs to answer as I think he might be helping in developing part of the game..he can better answer this question

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The thing is none of the developer works for free. And it might be 99% probability that the new one might not develop the way they wanted and if something needs to be develop from the writers point of view it should better come from original one not like the fan who want thier own fanatasy their own way...or they might not have so much fans or subscribers to afford another good developers....so yea waiting i think is the only option ..if 1 finished image take 10 min to render and 20 min to create (assuming developer has all the assets and professional) 200 renders are normal for 1 update in all game without animation. so 100 hours...and in that too if developer is building it as a hobby and not the original job...and take like 60 hours per month on this...take like aroud 2 months normally...than comes programming..1/2 more weeks.. 2/3 months is normal i think. Hate it or love it..it will be like that lol .considering if someone take 2-3 hours daily on serious way to develop any game.
20 min to create? This is some kind of factory conveyor!:ROFLMAO:
Upload models, add environment, put them in poses (if need ed poses) + emotions (ed emotions), add clothes (ed mesh+), light( ed light) and etc., edit after rendering test - and this for twenty minutes? Lol To do this you need to be a daz god and there won’t be enough time!
10min rendering? Its if u have top pc + 2 top video cards!
10 min rendering "3060"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Upload models, add environment, put them in poses (if need ed poses) + emotions (ed emotions), add clothes (ed mesh+), light( ed light) and etc., edit after rendering test - and this for twenty minutes? Lol To do this you need to be a daz god and there won’t be enough time!
10 min rendering "3060"
yup thats what i meant 20 min for professional as I mean like God lol ...but yea on tops 2-3 months is normal that's what i meant. yea rendering sucks tbh i know i am looking for system update first because just redering one high quality image taking me 1 hr lol...and that too if i dont like it i have to go for another one. especially it sucks with lighting. still way long to learn the process.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
10 min rendering "3060"
Hey just wanna ask what's the plan of this game going forward...is it like long story with ongoing corruption ...or short one in part 3?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes