3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

afterlife25

Oct 31, 2019
Almost no change

I can't stand her, and I hope she fails.
9%

I don't care as long as she corrupts Anna.
78%

I'm pulling for her to end up with David.
8%

I'm undecided on her.
5%
Thanks. But i want to know the other poll where anna will be involved sexually first.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Old man Grant,,watch the toxic comments start coming in,"old man"genre is hated by so many in these forums,,They can't stand a hot chick being banged by an old man even thou it's only a game,,,,,,Go Marvin!!!!!! Rooting for you!!!!
Not on this game his perverted patreons always pick the old timers in the polls cause you know 80 yr old guys have the strongest libido and unlimited stamina with the biggest hardest cocks that can cum in buckets and stay hard to fuck all night long
IMG_0959.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
They are two scenes added to Part 2 since last update. Here it is:
images seems a little low quality than part 2 of the game. Or idk..@ItsNotUs has spoiled us with his high quality rendering.

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, but these are Anna’s pov now, where last update was Robinsons pov, but I don’t remember grant in last update
Not on this game his perverted patreons always pick the old timers in the polls cause you know 80 yr old guys have the strongest libido and unlimited stamina with the biggest hardest cocks that can cum in buckets and stay hard to fuck all night long
View attachment 3016489
Last I recall Chris always won, then Marvin lol

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes