3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

David turns to his friend for help, but whose side will his fiend take?​
:eek::mad::cry:o_OAfter all, it's like shooting yourself in the foot and asking a false friend for help, knowing that he will work to his detriment and will do everything to separate David and Anna. Giving David the worst possible solutions(n):mad:o_O:rolleyes:.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Don’t they mean his “fake” friend? Calling Chris a friend is an insult to the word friend
View attachment 3027382 View attachment 3027383
This is actually very very fantastic twist you know...when you play as a path..

There are times when some guy do in here chris doing to corrupt ana for fun and to have sex simple..so it will either go to save friendship with david or to keep corrupting ana for his sexual need or whatever intentions he has.

Unlike other games this is the only game where i see this option...other games are more about keep corrupting girl, have sex, extended teasing etc.. it doesn't show the effect of corruption on the woman's partner..well no matter how it goes, but it's really something interesting story wise.

Like if Chris told david that he has intention for ana, will he enjoy being cuckold at the same time cheating with his gym friend or leave ana .

Looking forward to play the upcoming update of the game on all path...just a request to continue the main story path with climax and everything. Make it juicy story wise and scene wise both. Good one.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

David turns to his friend for help, but whose side will his fiend take?​

[/CITAZIONE]

Excellent David, you ended up in the Wolf's mouth, he went to the slimiest of human beings, then yes we will see Anna fucked by everyone, if David relies on this.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
Try this.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ and look up cheating or netorare or both together. :)
Not all cheating tagged games are about women cheating and it is not specified anywere which ones are, so it can be very misleading and don't even get me started on the netorare tag. He was probably asking for trad "wife cheats on husband and he doesn't know" type of cheating game, not the sharing, swinging, cuckolding stuff. You have no idea how many times I searched for trad cheating games (women on men), only to find out it's about open relationships or sharing, etc... so, yeah, it's pretty hard to find them. It really doesn't hurt to ask the community for help.

Sep 21, 2023
Mr. palmer is aware that he made a mistake, he regrets adding Chris to the story but it's a VN and people masturbate in these games by doing what they don't want to live in real life :D

My best friend's wife/girlfriend without her knowledge, I'm high or I need to do drugs

My stomach is bad, It's disgusting even to think about

I like Chris because he has the stomach to do it and the Big Cock

Last edited:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
If anyone could mention a few games of cheating wife or girlfriend...it would be of great help
Try this thread and search it manually by opening the tags box.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-cuck...list-of-suggestions-08-2023-137-games.171436/

Or search in latest update with keyword:
Female protagonist + Cheating (if you prefer being the cheat)
Male protagonist + Netorare (if you prefer being the cheated)

Since it's not respectful to recommend or promote other similar games in someone else's game.

Reactions: crypt0ne

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Mr. palmer is aware that he made a mistake, he regrets adding Chris to the story but it's a VN and people masturbate in these games by doing what they don't want to live in real life :D

My best friend's wife/girlfriend without her knowledge, I'm high or I need to do drugs

My stomach is bad, It's disgusting even to think about

I like Chris because he has the stomach to do it and the Big Cock
Utter rubbish.
There's no mistake by the Developer.
He doesn't regret adding Chris to the story because he is an integral part of it.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes