3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Like that psychopath Starmer who use to be Chief prosecutor and now PM of UK, he use live above a brothel and have wild parties all the time, his wife maybe use to work there.
Starmer is a psychopath? and his wife might be an ex-prostitute?. Haha very amusing well I hope it is your humour.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There will be many events, but the update will definitely be divided.

1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys.

This will happen

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not)

Expecting a little more than just a boob groping scene

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back?
This is story under process.. Leonard part will get introduced on Wednesday of same storyline.

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients.

Might happen in the next update/ Wednesday storyline.

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner)
Most probably on Thursday storyline.. in the next update, most probably it'll just be messaging/conversation with flashback.

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things)

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model)
This should happen

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident?
Have to see how the conversation goes after whatever happened in shower. No action though.

9. Marcela will not be there (BBC) And the Underpants' Man(Lonard)
1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys.

This will happen

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not)

Expecting a little more than just a boob groping scene

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back?
This is story under process.. Leonard part will get introduced next day

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients.

Might happen in the next update/ Wednesday storyline.

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner)
Mostly on Thursday storyline.. in the next update, most probably it'll just be messaging

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things)

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model)
This should happen in the next update.

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident?

Have to see how the conversation goes after whatever happened in shower. No action though in the next update. If everything goes well and Ana is okay with that kind of naughtiness, we might see pic/text exchange before she sleeps.

Marcela event might happen during weekends.

In addition to this there might be David story line about lawsuit/handling the loan and conversation with Ana regarding Sophia

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In addition to this there might be David story line about lawsuit/handling the loan and conversation with Ana regarding Sophia
What lawsuit are you talking about, pal? The lawsuit about David's movie? Since it's too early for divorce papers, there hasn't even been a court hearing that they're separated. This trailer intrigues me terribly. They're going to talk about who's going to take care of baby Sophia, since they're both flying out the same day. Anna to a business meeting with Pigiwin and his clients, David to save the company and sell some of his stock to a competing company. To get a loan to save the company. (I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the same plane.) Unless Pigiwn has his own private plane? Or maybe they had the same idea to be there early with baby Sophia and unknowingly met up together (will there be a choice here, how will David react to her new outfit), since they're flying out in a few hours.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What lawsuit are you talking about, pal? The lawsuit about David's movie? Since it's too early for divorce papers, there hasn't even been a court hearing that they're separated. This trailer intrigues me terribly. They're going to talk about who's going to take care of baby Sophia, since they're both flying out the same day. Anna to a business meeting with Pigiwin and his clients, David to save the company and sell some of his stock to a competing company. To get a loan to save the company. (I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the same plane.) Unless Pigiwn has his own private plane? Or maybe they had the same idea to be there early with baby Sophia and unknowingly met up together (will there be a choice here, how will David react to her new outfit), since they're flying out in a few hours.
Lawsuit about David's company ...The one Hank is holding that David's company is not able to deliver the service and neither his company has money to pay them back. That company want to file the case against David's company and that's what Hank is holding as it's one of his client.

AAna will join Hank later on weekends. That's what hank told her in previous update.
This is where his dad wants him to go to settle loan
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222433.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222559.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222652.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222713.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222926.png

This is concerning Ana's client, Hank and Ana will fly together on Saturday morning and Ana will come back alone on Sunday
Screenshot 2024-08-20 223103.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 223306.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 223322.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 223339.png
Just for opening and making a good impression Hank want her to wear short dress.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 223351.png
Screenshot 2024-08-20 223407.png

So David has to leave somewhere around this week too ....for loan ....Hank put a hold on lawsuit to see if Ana follows his direction but if Ana doesn't give in...he will dominate her by filing a case against David's company...and that thing will happen in faithful path...because I don't think that Ana will give in to Hank's need in faithful path...so Hank's client will press charge against david...So whether corrupt/faithful path...that thing will happen. That's the time where Ana will need to submit to Hank depending on her submissiveness/dominant tendencies.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Would be funny if they were on the same plane. But Hank “the tank” would have Anna’s ass in first class while David’s stuck in the middle seat in coach feeling like a roach :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3568.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
David's date of leaving for selling stock is not sure...Hank and Ana will be leaving on Saturday morning...If David leave during the weekdays...that's when Ana will go full corrupt and have sex most probably with Chris because David might ask Chris to keep an eye on Ana. And Ana's mother was about to arrive in the end of last update...That's what Darren said that Ana's mother will take care of Sophia in his absense....that's why I am sure, David will leave on weekdays while Hank and Ana will go on Saturday morning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So David has to leave somewhere around this week too ....for loan ....Hank put a hold on lawsuit to see if Ana follows his direction but if Ana doesn't give in...he will dominate her by filing a case against David's company...and that thing will happen in faithful path...because I don't think that Ana will give in to Hank's need in faithful path...so Hank's client will press charge against david...So whether corrupt/faithful path...that thing will happen. That's the time where Ana will need to submit to Hank depending on her submissiveness/dominant tendencies.

:unsure:I think it will probably be different. Penguin once said that he doesn't want to force Anna into anything. He wants Anna to obey him in everything of her own free will and should be grateful for his help in saving David's company. In return, he will first save David's company and then demand this gratitude from Anna in various sexual forms, gently at first and then increasingly.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Would be funny if they were on the same plane. But Hank “the tank” would have Anna’s ass in first class while David’s stuck in the middle seat in coach feeling like a roach :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3950282
:eek::ROFLMAO:Maybe Penguin has a private plane? But I'm afraid Penguin needs a double seat, he's got a big ass and takes up two seats.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think it will probably be different. Penguin once said that he doesn't want to force Anna into anything. He wants Anna to obey him in everything of her own free will and should be grateful for his help in saving David's company. In return, he will first save David's company and then demand this gratitude from Anna in various sexual forms, gently at first and then increasingly.
yea Ana will not return gratitude in faithful path unless hank efforts make her to submit.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There will be many events, but the update will definitely be divided.

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients

Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner)

Screenshot 2024-08-21 000140.png

Thursday...so maybe after the upcoming update or if MP update on per day basis then after 2 updates. But I hope and want him to cover like 1.5-2 days per update. That way he will be able to keep up with story in normal pace...if alot of events will happen then he can divide else try to cover weekdays in 2/3 updates.

• Thinking Face

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
after getting a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from Anna in the last update and getting her to agree to allow him to
with her every time he comes over so long as David and her mom aren’t around, you can bet he’ll try to go there every day to keep that going and push the envelope with her more each time. I would only expect text messages tomorrow but wouldn’t be surprised if he just camps out at the house each morning waiting for David to leave so he can be alone with Anna.

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look at U'
Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone!
My name is nobody,to day I have a great news for you:cool:
Me and my colleagues created a time machine:geek: so I come from the future:cool: and I saw that Anna's first forbidden fruit will be neither Hank nor Jack nor Hook nor Chris fuck that guy< butThe old fish allias lizard skin aka Dickhead Marvin

Last edited:

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone!
Me and my colleagues created a time machine:geek: so I come from the future:cool: and I saw that Anna's first forbidden fruit will be neither Hank nor Jack nor Hook nor Chris fuck that guy< butThe old fish allias lizard skin aka Dickhead Marvin
Calm down, we've all seen it before. You're late.

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Hello everyone!
We had like 3 whole page of discussion about this... YOU ARE TOO LATE time traveller

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes