3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look at U'
Jun 8, 2024
No, you lost your brains along with your sight and taste! ;) :ROFLMAO:
Wait,was that your best move?:geek:
Pretty lame as a replica:sleep:
téléchargement (1).jpeg

Oh c'mone dude you can do better:ROFLMAO: for a dude who think He's Mr smartass and allows himself to insult the art of others I was expecting something heavy:LOL: So pathetic:sleep:

Hit harder next time;)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wait,was that your best move?:geek:
Pretty lame as a replica:sleep:
View attachment 3944906

Oh c'mone dude you can do better:ROFLMAO: for a dude who think He's Mr smartass and allows himself to insult the art of others I was expecting something heavy:LOL: So pathetic:sleep:

Hit harder next time;)
You absolutely can’t read!
Where and what i wrote about his art? You're just a stupid person who doesn't understand the point!
I even feel a little sorry for you, although no, you can continue to write nonsense by moving the arrows!

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Jun 8, 2024
I even feel a little sorry for you, although no, you can continue to write nonsense by moving the arrows!
images.jpeg
You had broke my heart:cry: nah for real?
the hospital that doesn't care about charity, what a pity:poop: fuckin" serious?

You absolutely can’t read!
Where and what i wrote about his art? You're just a stupid person who doesn't understand the point!
Ah because you think I'm new on this tread or something? Dude it's not the first time you're doing that, overestimate yourself and trying to demean someone's art which is pure irony if anyone ever wants to lower your art, he'll need to get his ass ready kuz you will sodomize him with insult; in English or another language

why do I feel sorry for you it shouldn't be like this:cautious:

I need the dude who had creating the renders (Anna getting pound by Marvin) for testify :ROFLMAO:
Anyone know his contact details? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3944945
You had broke my heart:cry: nah for real?
the hospital that doesn't care about charity, what a pity:poop: fuckin" serious?

Ah because you think I'm new on this tread or something? Dude it's not the first time you're doing that, overestimate yourself and trying to demean someone's art which is pure irony if anyone ever wants to lower your art, he'll need to get his ass ready kuz you will sodomize him with insult; in English or another language

why do I feel sorry for you it shouldn't be like this:cautious:
You are really very stupid and an outright troll! Your words are a simple ringing that has no meaning! Where and when did i write something bad about other people’s art!? Do you even have proof? Lol

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Jun 8, 2024
You are really very stupid and an outright troll! Your words are a simple ringing that has no meaning!
That's why google exists lmao!
if you don't understand something you search, try to use you're IQ :geek: I guess it's a new feature for you but don't worry you'll adapt ;) pathetic:sleep:
Where and when did i write something bad about other people’s art!? Do you even have proof? Lol
Deny everything is surely reassure you, and the proof would be very helpfull if those dudes on F95ZONE had not a bad habit on delete replys with offends in other languages other than English "F#cking Forum Rules"

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
what story is coming next? any hints?
___________________________________+++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Good question.

We have two hints that only point to two events that is as near certain as can be without the developer actually saying what is what.

From one teaser of Anna and her coworkers in the breakroom, Anna is dressed to the 9s. From another teaser, there is Anna and David in the living room with the baby on the floor {Anna all dressed up in her sexy work outfit.}

So...

A: The hints are there is going to be a huge argument between Anna/David on how she is dressed (about 95% certain of that)
B: Am pretty sure Anna is going to be eating up all the attention she is getting from everyone at work (100% certain}
C: Another teaser is out there is Anna dressed up is in a restaurant (I'm about 90% certain its lunch with Kendra)

Things in play
Is Anna going over the events of an argument with David...
Hopefully we get Anna's thoughts of justifying or reconciling events that happened with Chris...
More evolution of Anna's new philosophy of "going with the flow" and how Anna plans to move forward...
I'd say there is 45% chance it might trigger Marvin into one of his perv moments...

The developer up to this point has done one hell of a job not giving away what is coming up and the game is still totally wide open to anything and everything save for what Mr. Palmer himself saying what is or isn't in the cards

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That's why google exists lmao if you don't understand something you search, I guess it's a new feature for you but don't worry you'll adapt ;) pathetic:sleep:

Deny everything is surely reassure you, and the proof would be very helpfull if those dudes on F95ZONE had not a bad habit on delete replys with offends in other languages other than English "F#cking Forum Rules"
First of all, pathetic is your mother’s son! Don't forget to look in the mirror!
Secondly, your set of words is just diarrhea!
And thirdly "replys with offends in other languages other than English" - nothing was said about his art!
You don’t have a single proof of your words, nothing, nothing like yourself! Ебаный тупой пидорас!

Reactions: Isabella69

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
In the first scene, Kendra comes in, she always comes in first to Anna's place, to take Anna on a break and discuss her new look. The women always talk about the new look over coffee. In the second scene, Anna tells Kendra that she's going to advise Jake on buying lingerie as a gift for Jake's girlfriend.
_____________________________________++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Pretty solid predictions

I wonder how the developer will game wise work the 'choices' out as a technical matter. The whole Jake route I don't care about so been choosing anything that knocks Jake out of the running {sorry... but at least the Chris route, even though predictable as it is, is entertaining just to see how it plays out. So, if Kendra is egging on Anna to get together with Jake and choices made earlier may affect Anna/Jake interactions}.

The mechanics of the other choices allows the game to not show certain content because the player opted out of x, y, and or z. For Kendra to be pushing Anna to go gift shopping with Jake would have complications if he was one of x, y, or z being opted out of. It would have to be a really seamless transition into that conversation to make previous choices work.

Now girls giggling and having girl talk... that works without much effort without content conflicts. I think both game mechanic wise and Kendra corruption would have it that Kendra would convince Anna to up her game even more and help Anna develop her newfound behavior and maybe bring up men and naughty in general without having to be specific

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

willoneau

Oct 2, 2023
You are trying to make something special, something beautiful, not just template art.

Anna is lying down, so the physics of the breast should also be taken into account, but Daz3D is not a Blender, it’s hard to do it so that it looks natural!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if anyone has any tips on how to do this in Daz3D, write me!
But no :ROFLMAO: , silicone breasts...:LOL: xdd Well, show me how to do it better!

Here she was lying more naturally in a wet t-shirt, but i can’t immediately work in the environment, i first work on an empty background, then i put everything in the environment and i have to adjust the poses already in the environment and it turned out that the breasts are no longer quite lying on the towel !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You better submit your art here! No, be quiet!

There is no constructive criticism, just nitpicking! It’s not that i’m tired of it, but due to the fact that it’s just a hobby and i don’t have anything to gain from it, the next post is my last work here!

Like, enjoy mediocre-gray art, God bless you!;)

May "Korolyan" make you happy, he posts his fan art here so often!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xdd
hi I am new to Daz but there is a breast control for gen 9 that simulates breast gravity breastcontrolforgenesis902daz3d.jpg that might help ?

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Jun 8, 2024
First of all, pathetic is your mother’s son!
That insult was pretty lame, not completly lame thought that would be your face! ;)

And i know you had not insult my mother but please try to avoid putting her in your speach that would be cool of you
Secondly, your set of words is just diarrhea!
And thirdly "replys with offends in other languages other than English" - nothing was said about his art!
You don’t have a single proof of your words, nothing, nothing like yourself! Ебаный тупой пидорас!
if your brain is too weak to understand my sentences that's not my problem lol
but you're superiors who is doing their job poorly or it's you who is too stupid lmao!
You don’t have a single proof of your words, nothing, nothing like yourself!
I had allready say it, deny everything it's probabely reassure you it's my words against yours if only those dudes on F95ZONE was not too strict, i got myself a warning and my replys deleted just because i had use the words "m0rr0n"

I'll not even google translate it i don't feel like learning another language and surely not on F95zone:geek
Look, I'm too kind I'll just ignore you're russian or whatever language skills it is, I'll just pretend that you're my little brother who does stupid things and I try to correct!
Bye dude, take care, the arguments between me in you it's progress seriously and i hate that i don't feel like getting my ass another warning from this tread
i love Anna to much to get banned from this tread :D
Asta la Vista!!!

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
When is the next update coming?
The last update was on June 12, the previous one on February 2. That is 4 months and 10 days (October 22). Considering that the updates of the second part of the game are more and more complex and that MP has enjoyed a well deserved vacation, I expect the update from beggining of November. If it is released sooner then that would be great, but I find it more realistic to think about November.

Reactions: ubbus05 and Bane71

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
He replies irrelevantly to everything ending with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (to hide his crying)

so i will Translate for him:
Coz, Im uploading my Chicken Neck Anna for a while but you came with one art and bested me. I cant tolerate it coz im a jealousy WOMAN.
Yes, chicken neck and silicone 3D tits! You have a neck like an elephant's, right? :ROFLMAO:

Just so you know, you fool, he himself responds to my posts that are addressed to completely different people! You are worthless, you live in your own closed world, not understanding what is happening around!
And why envy? :ROFLMAO: My art is 100 times better than his, this is a fact - so your arguments are just an empty sound!
And since you're talking about art, can you show us yours? :LOL:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That insult was pretty lame, not completly lame thought that would be your face! ;)

And i know you had not insult my mother but please try to avoid putting her in your speach that would be cool of you

if your brain is too weak to understand my sentences that's not my problem lol
but you're superiors who is doing their job poorly or it's you who is too stupid lmao!

I had allready say it, deny everything it's probabely reassure you it's my words against yours if only those dudes on F95ZONE was not too strict, i got myself a warning and my replys deleted just because i had use the words "m0rr0n"

I'll not even google translate it i don't feel like learning another language and surely not on F95zone:geek
Look, I'm too kind I'll just ignore you're russian or whatever language skills it is, I'll just pretend that you're my little brother who does stupid things and I try to correct!
Bye dude, take care, the arguments between me in you it's progress seriously and i hate that i don't feel like getting my ass another warning from this tread
i love Anna to much to get banned from this tread :D
Asta la Vista!!!
You still haven’t got a single piece of evidence...
I see your diarrhea has not passed yet!:ROFLMAO: xdd
At least wash your ass after this, otherwise you’ve been walking for the second day already in your own :poop:!
Or ask your mother to wipe your ass!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes