3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think the creator will split the next update into two parts, there are too many events to show everything in one update
He is going to show only one day progress in this one...i.e. Tuesday update only most probably...Wednesday, I think there will be an update about Hank in the office. Hank will be leaving the office for a meeting on wednesday and he want Anna on weekend in that meeting. So, I guess Hank scene will be on the next update plus MP said that he will try to cover Leonard story on Wednesday too,.....I think there will be meeting with Grant too somewhere in Wednesday/Thursday ..I guess most probably it wil be on Thurday..we have to see though...I feel if he is going to cover story on per day basis , it will be kind of boring because he has to cover alot of scenes and storyline with every characters. I hope if anyone is playing corrupt route, by the end of this weekend Anna will be fully corrupted and story progress with all characters in corrupt route is important for this week....

It's on MP ... how many days he can cover in a single update because he cannot hold on to sophisticated / loyal Ana's character for a long time. It mean that showing the story of Ana with those characters without any sex scenes or without Ana giving in to the plot ... it will be useless and boring for corruption route if he tries to keep the scene only to the tease level and couldn't able to corrupt her completely during this whole week.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
can somebody ask him when is he planning to release the update?
His reply was this...As of now most probably September end / october mid...that's what we are guessing... If he takes any break that will cause any long delay in the project, he will let us know. But as of now he just said he is working on it and is not going to disclose any date of release.
Screenshot 2024-08-17 233554.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
still think next time in shower she tell him she ok join her shower if he behave..yh right he be gentle man
just be sure lock door
View attachment 3941276
Anna says to Chris: Do something about the dirty black water that comes out of the shower?

Chris says: We have to call a plumber

Anna says angrily: And you can't fix a broken pipe?

Chris says with fear in his eyes I can, but I don't have the right tools

Anna says: :eek::ROFLMAO:Why did I agree to get in the shower with that idiot, David would have fixed this shower a long time ago.

Chris runs out of the shower

Anna says what did I see in that idiot, he thinks he's a macho and can't fix a stupid shower and he ran away.Anna pissed off

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
The creator was inspired by this story of this user who belongs to this forum and that's how the game was created. Which will be different from this story. The similarities are the names of the characters and places, the story may look similar at the beginning but only at the beginning.
Thanks for explaining. I hoped he was the author so the big story points were all clear. As I only read the first lines of that story, they sounded very identical with the game.

This also means, on the bad side, that there is not "guarantee" that he will come up with a simila good idea once this game is finished. On the bright side though there is hope because he is very skillfully translating the one-pathed story into our multipathed VN.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for explaining. I hoped he was the author so the big story points were all clear. As I only read the first lines of that story, they sounded very identical with the game.

This also means, on the bad side, that there is not "guarantee" that he will come up with a simila good idea once this game is finished. On the bright side though there is hope because he is very skillfully translating the one-pathed story into our multipathed VN.
:eek::ROFLMAO:This topic that the game will be the same as this story comes back here like a boomerag. The creator said many times that the game will be different from this story

Reactions: TimoF965 and Bane71

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Anna says to Chris: Do something about the dirty black water that comes out of the shower?

Chris says: We have to call a plumber

Anna says angrily: And you can't fix a broken pipe?

Chris says with fear in his eyes I can, but I don't have the right tools

Anna says: :eek::ROFLMAO:Why did I agree to get in the shower with that idiot, David would have fixed this shower a long time ago.

Chris runs out of the shower

Anna says what did I see in that idiot, he thinks he's a macho and can't fix a stupid shower and he ran away.Anna pissed off
Anna I will fix your pipe problem once you fix mine. OK Chris I dealt with your pipe now time to fix mine. Bye bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Carefully thin neck, terrible proportions of body parts, sticking out hair, bad facial emotions and in general everything is very bad - downright terrible!
View attachment 3941774 View attachment 3941776 View attachment 3941778
this something not see anna creative idea go to beach is something we want see think jake tell her go with him in boat think this here where take her privet island
wish dress same when she go with marvin pool to swim
in game they make her dress like old women
great arts nice work like blue one string panty her skin shining wooooww look real need collect anna art in section for anna art fan you work need be archive i take hur to look where you work with 700 post here

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
His reply was this...As of now most probably September end / october mid...that's what we are guessing... If he takes any break that will cause any long delay in the project, he will let us know. But as of now he just said he is working on it and is not going to disclose any date of release.
View attachment 3941614
So... how is that a unique position? Nearly every dev here except for say the Summertime Saga guy and LordArioch and a few other really big devs have day jobs and other commitments.

I get what he's saying in terms of his releases. He'd rather maintain some consistency in volume of story that's released, but his position is not unique at all. It'd be unique if he had a free schedule.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You are trying to make something special, something beautiful, not just template art.

Anna is lying down, so the physics of the breast should also be taken into account, but Daz3D is not a Blender, it’s hard to do it so that it looks natural!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if anyone has any tips on how to do this in Daz3D, write me!
But no :ROFLMAO: , silicone breasts...:LOL: xdd Well, show me how to do it better!

Here she was lying more naturally in a wet t-shirt, but i can’t immediately work in the environment, i first work on an empty background, then i put everything in the environment and i have to adjust the poses already in the environment and it turned out that the breasts are no longer quite lying on the towel !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You better submit your art here! No, be quiet!

There is no constructive criticism, just nitpicking! It’s not that i’m tired of it, but due to the fact that it’s just a hobby and i don’t have anything to gain from it, the next post is my last work here!

Like, enjoy mediocre-gray art, God bless you!;)

May "Korolyan" make you happy, he posts his fan art here so often!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xdd

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes