3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You are trying to make something special, something beautiful, not just template art.

Anna is lying down, so the physics of the breast should also be taken into account, but Daz3D is not a Blender, it’s hard to do it so that it looks natural!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if anyone has any tips on how to do this in Daz3D, write me!
But no :ROFLMAO: , silicone breasts...:LOL: xdd Well, show me how to do it better!

Here she was lying more naturally in a wet t-shirt, but i can’t immediately work in the environment, i first work on an empty background, then i put everything in the environment and i have to adjust the poses already in the environment and it turned out that the breasts are no longer quite lying on the towel !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You better submit your art here! No, be quiet!

There is no constructive criticism, just nitpicking! It’s not that i’m tired of it, but due to the fact that it’s just a hobby and i don’t have anything to gain from it, the next post is my last work here!

Like, enjoy mediocre-gray art, God bless you!;)

May "Korolyan" make you happy, he posts his fan art here so often!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xdd
It's just that if you don't make her tits so huge it would look better. I've seen perfect normal size tits in the Daz.but the exaggeration of the tits and the asses is never good.
look at the video a girl with a small ass and tits and tell me if you've seen a prettier girl.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It's just that if you don't make her tits so huge it would look better. I've seen perfect normal size tits in the Daz.but the exaggeration of the tits and the asses is never good.
look at the video a girl with a small ass and tits and tell me if you've seen a prettier girl.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She’s too tall, the first thing, the second thing is that it’s a 3D work?
I described everything in detail, i could just not move her breasts at all, then she would lie on it and the breasts themselves would drown in the textures of the towel!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I described everything in detail, i could just not move her breasts at all, then she would lie on it and the breasts themselves would drown in the textures of the towel!
Do you want to see the perfect tits of Daz? look at them.

Reactions: erdilw

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's the bug, big tits of death. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Chasing sunset and Echoes of Deception updates has been released...Try that game until we all wait for APM update

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
May "Korolyan" make you happy, he posts his fan art here so often!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xdd
Why do you keep coming back to me?

I've never posted anything derogatory about your work, have I?

As soon as someone says something about your art, you get offended like a child?

And I remind you that you took the liberty of insulting me in your mother tongue, I suppose?

For the last time, leave me alone and get on with what you're doing.

ps: and my name is Coriolan, not “Korolyan”.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

As soon as someone says something about your art, you get offended like a child?

And I remind you that you took the liberty of insulting me in your mother tongue, I suppose?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mother tongue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Omg!

You are now responsible for fan art in this thread, no one else will do this except You, although some new artist may appear!

And how I address to you and call you is my personal business - just understand this!
And the fact that you translated it through Google translator that time did not even convey 10% of the meaning of the message intended for you!
So breathe out, Beaver ;) !

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look at U'
Jun 8, 2024

When you're good at something there will always be obstacles, stairs to step on, force on you my guy(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes