3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
what story is coming next? any hints?

There will be many events, but the update will definitely be divided.

1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys.

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not)

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back?

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner)

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things)

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model)

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident?

9. Marcela will not be there (BBC) And the Underpants' Man(Lonard)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think you underestimate him. He is a cad and willing to do anything to satisfy his animalistic impulses. Given his move in the shower, I see your point, but believe he is more clever and opportunistic to get what he wants. Only the Dev knows…we shall see.…
:eek::ROFLMAO:I know Chris's motivations perfectly well, and they are painfully predictable. His goal is to fuck Anna in every way possible, to humiliate David, so he suffers the pain of being abandoned by Anna. And when Chris gets tired of Anna, he'll dump her. Chris will treat every girl he meets the same way. You don't have to be psychic to know that's his goal.

Reactions: jackdiddley

ZeroSeventy

Apr 4, 2022
View attachment 3941482

There was an old poll where people voted for with whom we want to see Ana having sex with in part 3. Now there is a twist. We all know that the way story is going on, the way people are guessing as per the story and whatever the plot suggest, that Ana will have main scene with Jake in the upcoming update. But as per vote, the next main scene should be with Marvin, like the last one was with Chris.

Now we just have to wait and see who gets the main scene with Ana in the next update. Whether it will go by the polls or it will go by what we all are guessing as Jake. That will be surprising.
Going by the plot both Marvin and Jake will have their scenes, as Marvin is supposed to be fixing AC in Anna's office...(unless I misremember lol) so he will have his chance. My guess is Marvin will unintentionally setup Anna for Jake. Marvinator will prolly get a chance to get a little handsy with Anna, but as they are in the office they will get interrupted or so, and our horny Anna will then meet Jake for lingerie shopping... :>

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
:eek::ROFLMAO:I know Chris's motivations perfectly well, and they are painfully predictable. His goal is to fuck Anna in every way possible, to humiliate David, so he suffers the pain of being abandoned by Anna. And when Chris gets tired of Anna, he'll dump her. Chris will treat every girl he meets the same way. You don't have to be psychic to know that's his goal.
Anna and Chris will always be just a fling, Anna will never have a proper relationship with Chris, she just wants a good fuck.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The last update was on June 12, the previous one on February 2. That is 4 months and 10 days (October 22). Considering that the updates of the second part of the game are more and more complex and that MP has enjoyed a well deserved vacation, I expect the update from beggining of November. If it is released sooner then that would be great, but I find it more realistic to think about November.
I agree with your estimates of the development time of the current update, but given Mr. Palmer's short vacation and the fact that this update is large in volume, I expect it to be released no earlier than December.
But if it is December, then it is quite possible that the publication time will be timed to coincide with Christmas or New Year.
In any case, this means that it will take quite a long time to wait.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
New Sneak Peek
View attachment 3938698
Despite her determination to be tough and not let her marriage issues get her down, it's still not easy for Anna, especially when a child is involved. Neither David nor Anna is willing to budge when it comes to spending time with Sophie.
:unsure:I remembered something here. Maybe Anna came earlier to spend time with little Sophia before flying with Henk to a business meeting. And David had the same idea because he will be flying to a meeting with a competitor in order to save his company. :unsure:I wonder if they will be flying on the same plane? This could be interesting :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look at U'
Jun 8, 2024
[
Or ask your mother to wipe your ass!
WTF dude? :ROFLMAO: you really love to have the last word don't you?
Anyways she will not have to wipe anything kuz you allready clean it with your t:eek:ngue
I see your diarrhea has not passed yet!:ROFLMAO: xdd
Of course it has not! And you're probabely Happy, more foods for my broh!!:ROFLMAO:
You still haven’t got a single piece of evidence...
I had allready give the reason of this horseshit ignore it as much as you want

Dude i don't mind you want to make your punchline heavy but it's my mother really necessary?
The last dude who had make a move like that and use the word "mother" in an arguments battle with me had sleep 2 days in an hospital bed....nah, just kidding:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
[

WTF dude? :ROFLMAO: you really love to have the last word don't you?
Anyways she will not have to wipe anything kuz you allready clean it with your t:eek:ngue

Of course it has not! And you're probabely Happy, more foods for my broh!!:ROFLMAO:

I had allready give the reason of this horseshit ignore it as much as you want

Dude i don't mind you want to make your punchline heavy but it's my mother really necessary?
The last dude who had make a move like that and use the word "mother" in an arguments battle with me had sleep 2 days in an hospital bed....nah, just kidding:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You stink ЧМО!
And for this I don’t even have to read your :poop: text ! xd

AmaterasU if I Look AT U

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look at U'
Jun 8, 2024
You stink ЧМО!
And for this I don’t even have to read your :poop: text ! xd
so you can smell someone by reading their replys :geek: insane ability dude>3:ROFLMAO:
You're more pathetic than i thought lmao!!
You stink ЧМО!
Probabely but you are the first to like it, and I only know only one specimen who likes these smells
Parasites and maggots:poop:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I remembered something here. Maybe Anna came earlier to spend time with little Sophia before flying with Henk to a business meeting. And David had the same idea because he will be flying to a meeting with a competitor in order to save his company. :unsure:I wonder if they will be flying on the same plane? This could be interesting :sneaky:
Ana will fly on business meeting with Hank is on weekend as per the previous update. She had an office meeting with Hank maybe on Tuesday/Wednesday then he will fly for business meeting and Ana will catch him later on weekends.

But I guess, there is one meeting of David where he might have to fly somewhere to settle his company problem (Lawsuit/loan related). Whenever he will leave, I guess that's the time Ana will have her first sex scene. I don't know with whom.... most probably Chris is what I guess / Jake in his boat. It's just a guess not sure yet.

If it will be lawsuit then it will make more sense where Anna will have to submit to Hank on weekends to let David case go. Have to see though how hank will take advantage of lawsuit storyline

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ana will fly on business meeting with Hank is on weekend as per the previous update. She had an office meeting with Hank maybe on Tuesday/Wednesday then he will fly for business meeting and Ana will catch him later on weekends.
:unsure:It seems to me that they are flying at the same time

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys.

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not)

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back?

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner)

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things)

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model)

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident?

9. Marcela will not be there (BBC) And the Underpants' Man(Lonard)
_______________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________
I like were for the most part you think the developer will take the story**

1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys. That does track well. But it's a law office so it will be harder to have Anna go too far with what she wears. However, that doesn't mean she couldn't go braless or wears a skirt that really shows off her thong or lack of one.

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not) Been there got that already. I don't think the developer is one to repeat himself with another unbuttoning. We got to remember just where Marvin is at. He's felt up her thigh, groped her butt, and got a peek at the mountains. So, the events are escalating. Anna in the teasers is wearing suit pants, so she isn't vulnerable there for Marvin Perv time. And honestly, he hasn't gotten under Anna's skin enough to really get some good old perv in. The AC problem is the excuse for Marvin; it's what happens that is the question. Game is too new to be sure but maybe the developer is with each male character focusing on different kinds of naughty. It would be sad if Chris and Jake use the same angles to play with Anna. So... let's say Chris is the 'cock worship' tag and the only one Anna would give a BJ... Hank the dom forcing Anna to submit hating him while her body betrays her.... (repeating myself again) but unresolved issues with Grant... BBC with Marcel... Jake the pretty boy... but Marvin the perv is the weird kink (take your pick... lactation... teasing... whatever)

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back? I can see a little intel gathering as well as throwing David under the bus. His only problem is where once Anna saw him as harmless, she is now on to him.

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients And that is why I think Anna's crossing of the line should start. I can really write a really graphic story of Hank totally dominating Anna and breaking her to his wants and desires. The whole thing is whoever is first to rail Anna sets the whole tone of how Anna interacts with the rest of the males. If Hank basically gets Anna to submit and (with in the game context of Anna's character build) hate and loath Hank because he is old, fat, and disgusting but inwardly Anna is able to make an 'excuse' and have reasons for taking no responsibility-- she could justify it as not cheating, but being exploited

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner) I think you are onto something there but maybe not the way you are thinking. Problem with him and Anna is we have no clue what lingerie/stockings have as a symbol of something... Could they come into play down the road? Sure... and I think they will. But I think there is a story behind them and to why he gave them to Anna.

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things) I been wanting them two to have a girl's night out at a club and Anna get hit on by a lot of men. But under the influence of wine, we could get more of an Anna story as Kendra gets Anna to talk about her naughty past like her first time.

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model) What would be better:
Jake asks Anna and David to join him and his girlfriend to dinner. Anna to hide her marriage problem agrees and David hopeful of getting back together with Anna joins in. So, during the dinner Jake gets Anna alone and makes his move and Anna is aroused by the idea of David being so close by and the (girlfriend) also being near triggers Anna to let Jake to get the toe hold he needs for future mischief.
or
The simple plot of Jake tricking Anna to go shopping

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident? Oh NO... must have at least some cell phone banter between Anna and Chris. Remember the whole shower incident is fresh--No way Anna isn't going to think about it. Even if it's a brief exchange, it helps Anna to plan and reset where the red line is. But more importantly, it sets up the next release after this one or the next because Anna knows for absolute certain Chris will not behave, and she would know if ever he gets her alone again, he'll make a move on her. Everyone one is all worked up over the shower incident, but the pizza dinner is actually more important... the shower scene was just the conclusion of Anna posing in front of Chris and her getting her breasts groped.

9. Marcela will not be there (BBC) And the Underpants' Man(Lonard)... With all these crowded events coming up, the Marcel route is too far distant if the developer truly wants the story to have BBC/interracial interaction. Now if Anna just sees Marcel as just another guy and not a "black" man then it's easy to develop the story that Anna is thrilled that a very young man is interested in her and that's it... no interracial taboos or whatever. But if race is important to the story, then Marcel needs to at the very least appear in an update after this one coming out.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_______________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________

1. That does track well. But it's a law office so it will be harder to have Anna go too far with what she wears. However, that doesn't mean she couldn't go braless or wears a skirt that really shows off her thong or lack of one.

2 It would be sad if Chris and Jake use the same angles to play with Anna. So... let's say Chris is the 'cock worship' tag and the only one Anna would give a BJ... Hank the dom forcing Anna to submit hating him while her body betrays her.... (repeating myself again) but unresolved issues with Grant... BBC with Marcel... Jake the pretty boy... but Marvin the perv is the weird kink (take your pick... lactation... teasing... whatever)

4. And that is why I think Anna's crossing of the line should start. I can really write a really graphic story of Hank totally dominating Anna and breaking her to his wants and desires. The whole thing is whoever is first to rail Anna sets the whole tone of how Anna interacts with the rest of the males. If Hank basically gets Anna to submit and (with in the game context of Anna's character build) hate and loath Hank because he is old, fat, and disgusting but inwardly Anna is able to make an 'excuse' and have reasons for taking no responsibility-- she could justify it as not cheating, but being exploited

5 I think you are onto something there but maybe not the way you are thinking. Problem with him and Anna is we have no clue what lingerie/stockings have as a symbol of something... Could they come into play down the road? Sure... and I think they will. But I think there is a story behind them and to why he gave them to Anna.

6. Kendra invites Anna to a weekend wine drinking party (will she come alone? she will want to get her drunk and find out her weaknesses so she can use them to convince Anna to do more and more naughty things) I been wanting them two to have a girl's night out at a club and Anna get hit on by a lot of men. But under the influence of wine, we could get more of an Anna story as Kendra gets Anna to talk about her naughty past like her first time.

7. Anne goes to the store with Jake to help Jake buy lingerie for Jake's non-existent girlfriend (Elizabet) (Anna will become a model) What would be better:
Jake asks Anna and David to join him and his girlfriend to dinner. Anna to hide her marriage problem agrees and David hopeful of getting back together with Anna joins in. So, during the dinner Jake gets Anna alone and makes his move and Anna is aroused by the idea of David being so close by and the (girlfriend) also being near triggers Anna to let Jake to get the toe hold he needs for future mischief.
or

8. Probably the fake friend (Chris) will not show up in this update, will he text or call Anna about the shower incident? Oh NO... must have at least some cell phone banter between Anna and Chris. Remember the whole shower incident is fresh--No way Anna isn't going to think about it. Even if it's a brief exchange, it helps Anna to plan and reset where the red line is. But more importantly, it sets up the next release after this one or the next because Anna knows for absolute certain Chris will not behave, and she would know if ever he gets her alone again, he'll make a move on her. Everyone one is all worked up over the shower incident, but the pizza dinner is actually more important... the shower scene was just the conclusion of Anna posing in front of Chris and her getting her breasts groped.

9. Marcela will not be there (BBC) And the Underpants' Man(Lonard)... With all these crowded events coming up, the Marcel route is too far distant if the developer truly wants the story to have BBC/interracial interaction. Now if Anna just sees Marcel as just another guy and not a "black" man then it's easy to develop the story that Anna is thrilled that a very young man is interested in her and that's it... no interracial taboos or whatever. But if race is important to the story, then Marcel needs to at the very least appear in an update after this one coming out.
1. The creator also said that Anna will rarely wear bolder clothes unless the situation requires it. (this does not mean that she will always wear a bolder outfit or that this outfit will stay forever. )

2.You were wrong, my friend. Anna gave Chris a handjob.

4 .But Anna is perfectly aware that Pigiwn is a pervert and a pig. But for now she decided to play his game so as not to lose her job. (n):mad::(o_O:eek:It pisses me off that the creator punishes me with a lack of choices on the path of fidelity. Because I have all sexual predators rejected in my statistics. And I don't get choices, and if I had some minimal interest, I have a choice during Pigiwin and Anna's dinner, and while Anna is in shorts and Chris comes over. The creator never explained how this mechanic works.

5.I know perfectly well why Annie sent the lingerie and stockings anonymously as a wedding present. Because he still wants her and wants her all to himself. Anna has just found out from him that he sent the gift. She flew into a rage and wanted to burn the lingerie and stockings in her rage.

7. But Jake doesn't have a girlfriend, that's just a lie to lull Anna into thinking he's mature and responsible. Jake doesn't text Elizabeth once, she doesn't text him or call him, he doesn't brag to his coworkers, something's wrong here. He wouldn't tell Kendra his best friend and show a picture of his girlfriend, I don't think so.

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

1. Kendra discusses Anna's outfit (during a break after work) Anna will appear in a more daring outfit, she will ruffle feathers in front of the guys. That does track well. But it's a law office so it will be harder to have Anna go too far with what she wears. However, that doesn't mean she couldn't go braless or wears a skirt that really shows off her thong or lack of one.

2. The old fish will come pretending to fix the air conditioning (may be a scene of the player's choice (depending on the chosen path) or Anna will show him her boobs by unbuttoning a button (there was already a similar scene, whether Anna should tease the old fish when there was a choice to unbutton her blouse in Ch2) Blouse, so that the boobs will stick out of the blouse, maybe the old fish will touch them or not) Been there got that already. I don't think the developer is one to repeat himself with another unbuttoning. We got to remember just where Marvin is at. He's felt up her thigh, groped her butt, and got a peek at the mountains. So, the events are escalating. Anna in the teasers is wearing suit pants, so she isn't vulnerable there for Marvin Perv time. And honestly, he hasn't gotten under Anna's skin enough to really get some good old perv in. The AC problem is the excuse for Marvin; it's what happens that is the question. Game is too new to be sure but maybe the developer is with each male character focusing on different kinds of naughty. It would be sad if Chris and Jake use the same angles to play with Anna. So... let's say Chris is the 'cock worship' tag and the only one Anna would give a BJ... Hank the dom forcing Anna to submit hating him while her body betrays her.... (repeating myself again) but unresolved issues with Grant... BBC with Marcel... Jake the pretty boy... but Marvin the perv is the weird kink (take your pick... lactation... teasing... whatever)

3. Conversation with the fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra (will he lie to Anna about David, will he tell the truth, or will he try to get the truth from her about what's going on in her marriage?) Does David like Rob Kobra and does he like him back? I can see a little intel gathering as well as throwing David under the bus. His only problem is where once Anna saw him as harmless, she is now on to him.

4. Weekend business trip with Penguin to discuss matters with the company and his clients And that is why I think Anna's crossing of the line should start. I can really write a really graphic story of Hank totally dominating Anna and breaking her to his wants and desires. The whole thing is whoever is first to rail Anna sets the whole tone of how Anna interacts with the rest of the males. If Hank basically gets Anna to submit and (with in the game context of Anna's character build) hate and loath Hank because he is old, fat, and disgusting but inwardly Anna is able to make an 'excuse' and have reasons for taking no responsibility-- she could justify it as not cheating, but being exploited

5. Dinner with the old poisoner fox (he calls Anna the same day, wants her to wear the lingerie and stockings he bought her as a wedding present to please Anna, maybe play a trick on her (get her drunk, put drugs in her drink during dinner) I think you are onto something there but maybe not the way you are thinking. Problem with him and Anna is we have no clue what lingerie/stockings have as a symbol of something... Could they come into play down the road? Sure... and I think they will. But I think there is a story behind them and to why he gave them to Anna.

or

You will be surprised what goes on in some of these law offices in real life, they make brothels look tame in comparison and I had to do some deliveries to some of these places in my time and what some of these women wear is mind blowing, they get away with it because it flies under the radar. I had a few girlfriends that worked in these law firms and they are horny as.

• Wow
Reactions: Sadowdark

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You will be surprised what goes on in some of these law offices in real life, they make brothels look tame in comparison and I had to do some deliveries to some of these places in my time and what some of these women wear is mind blowing, they get away with it because it flies under the radar. I had a few girlfriends that worked in these law firms and they are horny as.
Just an example in the law system:
"If someone thinks that they are all white and fluffy, then you better take off your rose-colored glasses!"

A "gangster boss" is in prison, the law company "Pink Flamingo" works on him, this company has many employees and many young beautiful girls from 18 to 30 years old, they were considered lawyers there.
When this boss wants to f@ck, he allegedly abandons his main real lawyer Mr. Tomas, and replaces him with Ms. Elengton, a young 20-year-old lawyer. According to the law, he requests an hourly audience with his lawyers in a separate "cell-room", the boss f@cks her there for an hour, then refuses her services as a lawyer and returns Mr. Thomas!
The legal system is even worse rotten than the criminal world, sometimes a criminal may turn out to be more humane than the representative of the law himself!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Just an example in the law system:
"If someone thinks that they are all white and fluffy, then you better take off your rose-colored glasses!"

A "gangster boss" is in prison, the law company "Pink Flamingo" works on him, this company has many employees and many young beautiful girls from 18 to 30 years old, they were considered lawyers there.
When this boss wants to f@ck, he allegedly abandons his main real lawyer Mr. Tomas, and replaces him with Ms. Elengton, a young 20-year-old lawyer. According to the law, he requests an hourly audience with his lawyers in a separate "cell-room", the boss f@cks her there for an hour, then refuses her services as a lawyer and returns Mr. Thomas!
The legal system is even worse rotten than the criminal world, sometimes a criminal may turn out to be more humane than the representative of the law himself!
Like that psychopath Starmer who use to be Chief prosecutor and now PM of UK, he use live above a brothel and have wild parties all the time, his wife maybe use to work there.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes