3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] they cannot release small side event on halloween and xmas edition or festival edition...they are so focussed on not showing sex scene for so long, they miss all festivals based events for many years.
I wouldn't miss those "halloween" and/or "xmas" editions at all. Let's face it: Those editions usually suck (honestly I can't remember a single one that didn't), mostly they are rushed and they don't fit into the existing story anyway. All the work the devs put into those specials would IMHO have been invested much better into the main story...

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wouldn't miss those "halloween" and/or "xmas" editions at all. Let's face it: Those editions usually suck (honestly I can't remember a single one that didn't), mostly they are rushed and they don't fit into the existing story anyway. All the work the devs put into those specials would IMHO have been invested much better into the main story...
I personaly don't mind them aslong the woven into the story and it fits the time period in the story, but I'm not fond of them if they just side stories outside the VN, they mostly then literaly absurd.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
There are many games before where the story was built around the events..like the story move forward with Halloween or Xmas event. But anyways, it could have been built that way, that's what I meant. Like being a dik game...the story move forward with Halloween party theme. It's not separate event. But yea planning should be way ahead...if story is somewhere where it's not possible to go ahead with any kind of party or if there's delay in update then it's not possible.

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
does it take a year, or more, to see some action ?
Yep, or more is correct. This is slow burn game. The developer has been upfront about that. That said, some "action" should start to happen in this next update, but I wouldn't expect a fuck fest. I think we're a few updates away from that kind of thing. Updates are usually every 3 months or so..

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Anna turns to the bottle to help her cope with her anxiety. Is this a good idea?

As for people asking for when the next update will be ready, I’m not sure, there’s some writing and artwork that still needs to be produced. It’s coming along though. I plan to post something soon about the upcoming update to manage expectations.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Anna turns to the bottle to help her cope with her anxiety. Is this a good idea?

As for people asking for when the next update will be ready, I’m not sure, there’s some writing and artwork that still needs to be produced. It’s coming along though. I plan to post something soon about the upcoming update to manage expectations.​

In the end it's always the alcohol producers who profit in these stories, hahahaahahah

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ugh... I'm all for more corrupted wifey, but is alcohol, blackmail or God forbid some kind of hypnosis involved the right call? I'm sure most people would enjoy it most if wifey WANTS to be lewd not wallow in regret afterwards about whatever "influenced" her. Just my opinion of course, will see what happens.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
most men are weak, they need help to get into the panties of women like Anna, therefore, alcohol, very delicate moments with lowered guard, drugs etc. someone like Anna would never give up except in these situations. Too easy to win games like this, hahahaahaaha,

• Angry
Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes