3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Web all knows how it will end, sooner or later the wife will cheats the MC.
POLL: do you prefer:
1) the wife cheats MC for revenge;
2) the wife cheats MC because she is aroused by others men;
3) the wife cheats MC because she Is forced at her work.
Clearly a 3 for Anna, being a corporate bitch doesn't fit her character somehow, in my opinion

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I think it's difficult to answer the survey, because each of us will follow different paths, so it's very vague to choose, but I'm sure that Anna is cheating, now under what conditions I don't know, but I could give a percentage:

70% for revenge;
20% for lust;
10% for work, honestly Hank is really ugly.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Interesting discussion on the effects of alcohol on women's bodies :D
Alcohol relaxes the body. It is normal that it is also present in the game and affects the heroine. At the same time, she does not get drunk to the point of unconsciousness, so analogies with hypnosis are inappropriate. I also don't like games where hypnosis is used to corrupt. It's a cheap trick. I don't think the author is going to corrupt the heroine with alcohol only. But he will help the heroine lower her defenses.
Especially with my favorite character Marvin!:love: How else can that pathetic worthless old loser gain access to successful Anna's delicious body?:cool: Also in the future I expect Chris to organize poker nights with friends and good alcohol combined with this event, maybe Anna will also participate in the poker game in one capacity or another

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I think it's difficult to answer the survey, because each of us will follow different paths, so it's very vague to choose, but I'm sure that Anna is cheating, now under what conditions I don't know, but I could give a percentage:

70% for revenge;
20% for lust;
Two words is response to your Hank comment..."Harvey Weinstein." That dude was ugly as shit but he had money and power. With that, he was banging Hollywood hotties left and right! Of course, now he's in prison but that's another story. :cool:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
1 or 2 for me

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
2. She did cause she can and she WANTs TO! this choice for me removes the suitors I dont want her to be with!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

70% for revenge;
20% for lust;
Your job Is accountant, right ? ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Anna turns to the bottle to help her cope with her anxiety. Is this a good idea?

As for people asking for when the next update will be ready, I’m not sure, there’s some writing and artwork that still needs to be produced. It’s coming along though. I plan to post something soon about the upcoming update to manage expectations.​

:unsure:Could this be part of a larger scene like this? Anna gets drunk and stays with a false friend, or does Anna stay with a false friend and go home to get drunk? :unsure:Maybe Anna was looking for the comfort of good advice and a false friend wanted to :sneaky:seduce her. Anna got angry(y):) with him and went home and got drunk out of anger and despair. gfrgrgtfrg.jpg

second variant ghytytyt.jpg

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
:unsure:Could this be part of a larger scene like this? Anna gets drunk and stays with a false friend, or does Anna stay with a false friend and go home to get drunk? :unsure:Maybe Anna was looking for the comfort of good advice and a false friend wanted to :sneaky:seduce her. Anna got angry(y):) with him and went home and got drunk out of anger and despair. View attachment 3070337

second variant View attachment 3070342
So many possibilities..

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes