3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

kev123xxx

Jan 27, 2021

Anna turns to the bottle to help her cope with her anxiety. Is this a good idea?

As for people asking for when the next update will be ready, I’m not sure, there’s some writing and artwork that still needs to be produced. It’s coming along though. I plan to post something soon about the upcoming update to manage expectations.​

I can tell that Anna is going to have a very good time with Chris. Chris is going to give it to Anna and she is going to enjoy it. Especially with alcohol involved.

Reactions: psl_cricket
Sep 6, 2023
Ugh... I'm all for more corrupted wifey, but is alcohol, blackmail or God forbid some kind of hypnosis involved the right call? I'm sure most people would enjoy it most if wifey WANTS to be lewd not wallow in regret afterwards about whatever "influenced" her. Just my opinion of course, will see what happens.
I also hate the hypnosis trope. It's boring because it takes an otherwise uncorrupted person and temporarily instantly corrupts them. All the work done in the game pushing them to become corrupt is totally trivialized. However, I also hate the "wifey just wants to be lewd" trope, because at that point there is no corruption to be done. I want to believe she's a good and faithful person to begin with and that it will be difficult to manipulate her to fall. Lots of games do the "she's just got this absolutely crazy sex drive" trope where the second the macho guy touches her nipples she goes into uncontrollable orgasm after orgasm and can't help her lewd instincts. It's as bad as the hypnosis to me. An initial step with blackmail or alcohol gets you from A to C narratively, providing that middle step that makes the corruption believable. I'd be fine with some other method too, but I don't like "she was just horny to begin with".

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I find it frustrating that game after game uses alcohol as a crutch to advance a woman's corruption. It's cliche and boring at this point.
It depends how much she drinks.
IRL, both men and women turn to alcohol when life throws them a curveball.
So why shouldn't the game show this? Mr_Palmer has said that he wants the game to be realistic and this is.
Of course, as we all know, booze is never the answer.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I also hate the hypnosis trope. It's boring because it takes an otherwise uncorrupted person and temporarily instantly corrupts them. All the work done in the game pushing them to become corrupt is totally trivialized. However, I also hate the "wifey just wants to be lewd" trope, because at that point there is no corruption to be done. I want to believe she's a good and faithful person to begin with and that it will be difficult to manipulate her to fall. Lots of games do the "she's just got this absolutely crazy sex drive" trope where the second the macho guy touches her nipples she goes into uncontrollable orgasm after orgasm and can't help her lewd instincts. It's as bad as the hypnosis to me. An initial step with blackmail or alcohol gets you from A to C narratively, providing that middle step that makes the corruption believable. I'd be fine with some other method too, but I don't like "she was just horny to begin with".
I'd say the "horny wife" trope is bad, but still better than the hypnosis or alcohol tropes. What kills me about the horny wife trope is when the dev pairs it with the "prude wife" trope. You end up with a wife that is both a prude, seemingly completely inexperienced in every aspect of sex, but has a couple of kids, and is horny for every cock she can find. I think it's good to have women characters that embrace their sexuality, but it's completely idiotic to pair it with a women who doesn't know how to spell "sex". These characters want sex, but don't know how to give a blowjob, don't enjoy dirty thoughts, don't know how to flirt or accept a compliment, and are just generally a buzz kill.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It depends how much she drinks.
IRL, both men and women turn to alcohol when life throws them a curveball.
So why shouldn't the game show this? Mr_Palmer has said that he wants the game to be realistic and this is.
Of course, as we all know, booze is never the answer.
Because APM doesn't exist in a vacuum, it's surrounded by other games that have overused the trope. At this point it's a lazy trope to rely on, and a good writer like Palmer can do better.

To be fair, we don't know that Palmer is actually going to fall into the trap, all we know is that Anna is going to drink and there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't want to see her drink and pull a 180 and do something out of character that she then blames on the alcohol.

Sep 6, 2023
I'd say the "horny wife" trope is bad, but still better than the hypnosis or alcohol tropes. What kills me about the horny wife trope is when the dev pairs it with the "prude wife" trope. You end up with a wife that is both a prude, seemingly completely inexperienced in every aspect of sex, but has a couple of kids, and is horny for every cock she can find. I think it's good to have women characters that embrace their sexuality, but it's completely idiotic to pair it with a women who doesn't know how to spell "sex". These characters want sex, but don't know how to give a blowjob, don't enjoy dirty thoughts, don't know how to flirt or accept a compliment, and are just generally a buzz kill.
I agree that "horny wife" is better than hypnosis, but I'd still prefer the alcohol trope. Though the "aphrodisiac" trope is, in my opinion, exactly the same trope as hypnosis. And if the alcohol trope is used similarly to the aphrodisiac trope than it's just as bad. But my big problem with "horny wife" is if it's a corruption story the corruption has already taken place. I want the corruptible character to start more pure, not necessarily the "prude" trope where they don't know a single thing about sex, but not fantasizing about anal all day either. I want them to have taboos they feel uncomfortable violating to give them room to be corrupted. That's the point of the game in my eyes. So the horny wife trope might be slightly better than hypnosis but they both basically kill the game for me if you lean into them too hard.

Hypnosis is hard to use in moderation. The only way I've seen that done is "she was only willing to go so far in the first hypnosis session and then next time she goes farther, etc". Horny wife can be moderated by just having her have a totally normal sex drive, but I've seen very few examples of it used this way. It's almost always "I am so turned on and willing to upturn my whole life because his cock is bigger and that's secretly all I think about". Alcohol seems to be the easiest to work into a story without totally derailing it, though to your point I frequently see it used carelessly also. The best case of alcohol is the heroine is beginning to falter internally but won't let herself make a mistake sober, and then she drinks and goes JUST A LITTLE too far while drunk. Then she has to deal with the consequences later and it just sets up a believable circumstance for her to have taken that obviously inappropriate step. Blackmail can be used similarly. That's my two cents anyway. So far I've really liked Mr Palmer's writing, especially compared to his contemporaries, so I feel like he'll do ok with whatever trope he tries to use.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Why renounce any method that brings you closer to your goal? The end justifies the means after all. And in the end I guess we all want the same: We want Anna see giving in to the termptations around her. The harder (and the sooner) the better...
Well, there may be very few players keeping her faithful and demure. But IMHO they might be more successful to satisfy their honorable kinks on Disney+...

Reactions: podkop09

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree that "horny wife" is better than hypnosis, but I'd still prefer the alcohol trope. Though the "aphrodisiac" trope is, in my opinion, exactly the same trope as hypnosis. And if the alcohol trope is used similarly to the aphrodisiac trope than it's just as bad. But my big problem with "horny wife" is if it's a corruption story the corruption has already taken place. I want the corruptible character to start more pure, not necessarily the "prude" trope where they don't know a single thing about sex, but not fantasizing about anal all day either. I want them to have taboos they feel uncomfortable violating to give them room to be corrupted. That's the point of the game in my eyes. So the horny wife trope might be slightly better than hypnosis but they both basically kill the game for me if you lean into them too hard.

Hypnosis is hard to use in moderation. The only way I've seen that done is "she was only willing to go so far in the first hypnosis session and then next time she goes farther, etc". Horny wife can be moderated by just having her have a totally normal sex drive, but I've seen very few examples of it used this way. It's almost always "I am so turned on and willing to upturn my whole life because his cock is bigger and that's secretly all I think about". Alcohol seems to be the easiest to work into a story without totally derailing it, though to your point I frequently see it used carelessly also. The best case of alcohol is the heroine is beginning to falter internally but won't let herself make a mistake sober, and then she drinks and goes JUST A LITTLE too far while drunk. Then she has to deal with the consequences later and it just sets up a believable circumstance for her to have taken that obviously inappropriate step. Blackmail can be used similarly. That's my two cents anyway. So far I've really liked Mr Palmer's writing, especially compared to his contemporaries, so I feel like he'll do ok with whatever trope he tries to use.
What you're basically describing is a well written woman with a normal/healthy sex drive. And I can tell you, again as a woman, this is incredibly rare to find. Let's put aside APM for a minute, most devs don't seem to have a clue how to write for a woman and it drives me nuts. Look, I understand where I am, I know 99% of devs are amateurs doing their very best, and I know that writing for the opposite gender isn't easy; but some of these games make me question if the dev has even spoken to a woman in real life. Very few games have a character like you describe, someone with a normal sex drive with a healthy understanding of their limits.

In fact I think devs make it too hard on themselves. The corruption genre really isn't an easy one to write, but it's incredibly popular. I get why, but it requires a really good writer to make the corruption believable. It also requires a slow-burn, and as we all know slow-burn games have a bad habit of being abandoned. So I think devs would make it easier on themselves, while maintaining the core of the corruption, if they started a game with a woman with a normal sex drive and a healthy sexuality. Then when you use a trope like alcohol it isn't such a jarring change in her character, it just pushes her where she already wanted to go.

Sep 6, 2023
What you're basically describing is a well written woman with a normal/healthy sex drive. And I can tell you, again as a woman, this is incredibly rare to find. Let's put aside APM for a minute, most devs don't seem to have a clue how to write for a woman and it drives me nuts. Look, I understand where I am, I know 99% of devs are amateurs doing their very best, and I know that writing for the opposite gender isn't easy; but some of these games make me question if the dev has even spoken to a woman in real life. Very few games have a character like you describe, someone with a normal sex drive with a healthy understanding of their limits.

In fact I think devs make it too hard on themselves. The corruption genre really isn't an easy one to write, but it's incredibly popular. I get why, but it requires a really good writer to make the corruption believable. It also requires a slow-burn, and as we all know slow-burn games have a bad habit of being abandoned. So I think devs would make it easier on themselves, while maintaining the core of the corruption, if they started a game with a woman with a normal sex drive and a healthy sexuality. Then when you use a trope like alcohol it isn't such a jarring change in her character, it just pushes her where she already wanted to go.
I don't really disagree with you, but with the caveat that the game I would find "best" would be that "too hard on the dev" game with a dev that could actually do it. The argument for starting the game with a woman who wants some type of sex generally thought of as perverse or taboo makes it easier for the dev to write her accurately. But the most interesting game to me will always be an innocent character being slowly corrupted in a believable manner. I know I'm asking a lot of the dev and most games won't be able to accomplish that goal. The market incentive is always to put some big sex scene in every update to drive subs and amateur devs tend to get bored quickly and want to move on forcing decent ideas to get abandoned if they aren't completed at a breakneck pace. But to set the bar lower doesn't necessarily change the landscape for the better. It may lift the quality of some games in the middle of the pack who shouldn't have tried to write something that was simply out of their range, but it might clip the wings of some decent writers who could have done something more difficult.

Honestly the games I find the most jarring are often the ones with a woman with a sex drive. Men tend to write women with a sex drive like they are men with a sex drive, but with boobs. At least the beginning part where the women are more innocent or less sexual is sometimes believable (if they don't go the route of the women never having heard of a penis before and not knowing what semen is).

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
What you're basically describing is a well written woman with a normal/healthy sex drive. And I can tell you, again as a woman, this is incredibly rare to find. Let's put aside APM for a minute, most devs don't seem to have a clue how to write for a woman and it drives me nuts. Look, I understand where I am, I know 99% of devs are amateurs doing their very best, and I know that writing for the opposite gender isn't easy; but some of these games make me qu
Because APM doesn't exist in a vacuum, it's surrounded by other games that have overused the trope. At this point it's a lazy trope to rely on, and a good writer like Palmer can do better.

To be fair, we don't know that Palmer is actually going to fall into the trap, all we know is that Anna is going to drink and there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't want to see her drink and pull a 180 and do something out of character that she then blames on the alcohol.

Knowing Mr_Palmer, I doubt he will.
He does run his female character's actions past a woman to get her take on it.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
There
Knowing Mr_Palmer, I doubt he will.
He does run his female character's actions past a woman to get her take on it.
I think it's safe to say that Mr. Palmer will find more than one way to slowly corrupt Anna. How/what happens will depend on who she is with. I don't think every dude will have sex with Anna, but each could get some action.

#1. Alcohol will undoubtedly be used again as we've seen how it impacts her ability to think clearly. i.e. the happy hour scene with Marvin. I could see Chris trying to exploit the situation for sure. Such a nice guy. Just a shoulder to cry on.

#2. Anna recently had a baby. I think she's said more than once that she feels less attractive/undesirable since. If her husband doesn't pay attention to her emotionally or physically, other men will, and will put thoughts in her head. If she is horny watch out.

#3. Men of power, like Hank, can influence young women. He's already working to establish himself as an older, mentor and someone she can trust to guide her career. On top of that, he has led her to believe that his connections can help save her husband/father-in-laws business.

#4. Mr. Stenstromber - has alot of money, some of which belonged to Anna's father and now her family. Would she be willing to give into Mr. Stenstromber's desires to get that money. Could change her life and her daughter's life??

#5. Drugs... would Marvin resort to trying to drug Anna? Maybe slip something in her drink so that he could take advantage of her.

All of the above happen in the real world quite a bit. Forget hypnosis. lol!

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
I have seen more than 5 scenarios in my dream about what will happen in future updates, but I can only remember a few of them.

1- Happy ending: David and Anna live happily ever after.
2- Happy ending (but): If you talk to a man who comes to your house after David gets drunk, the happy ending may be ruined.
3- The events that Anna experiences between the ages of 18 and 24 and the outcome that comes with it.

:LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Web all knows how it will end, sooner or later the wife will cheats the MC.
POLL: do you prefer:
1) the wife cheats MC for revenge;
2) the wife cheats MC because she is aroused by others men;
3) the wife cheats MC because she Is forced at her work.

Reactions: Adsnow
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes