3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you. (y)

I'll take a look through them straight away to see if there's anything that fits tome. It's just a shame that many pictures can only be found individually. Many games have their own threats, where the fanarts are all collected. Apparently not here yet.
You're welcome, man. unfortunately some are individually But that's how it is lol

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not seen all of these love the ones with Marvin, love to see those in the game.
It's grandpa mummy is doing well in arts as well as in the game.:LOL:
pic 8 and 16 :love:
They are my favorites I wanted to see Anna distributing hot milk at work because of Hank's encouragement if it were to happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
vMPgw3.gif

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So, next update we'll see s*x scene
No!
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-5-mr-palmer.118449/post-12220818
Several teasers were shared with us: one of them shows Anna being comforted by "false" friend Chris, on the other, Anna walked to the table on which there was a bottle of alcohol, hinting that she would console herself with it. I combined these two teasers into one idea that Chris came to console Anna, they drank almost the entire bottle of whiskey (there was only a little left at the bottom of the bottle and in their glasses) after which they had "drunken-comforting" sex!
And this is just my fan art!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
No!
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-5-mr-palmer.118449/post-12220818
Several teasers were shared with us: one of them shows Anna being comforted by "false" friend Chris, on the other, Anna walked to the table on which there was a bottle of alcohol, hinting that she would console herself with it. I combined these two teasers into one idea that Chris came to console Anna, they drank almost the entire bottle of whiskey (there was only a little left at the bottom of the bottle and in their glasses) after which they had "drunken-comforting" sex!
And this is just my fan art!
Mmm. Too simple.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Look we’re not gonna see Anna have sex straight away like the dev said, but I do think this will lead to her kissing Chris and other men and slowly have her start getting used to other guys touching and groping her

Reactions: Adsnow

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, definitely before sex we will see her kissing Jeke-snake passionately or daddy Hank being a sloppier + wet kiss. Meanwhile, the fake friend will be running away from crazy JEN:KEK:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, next update we'll see s*x scene
Theoretically possible. Assuming Ana lets herself be carried away by her emotions, a hate fuck with someone can really happen all of a sudden. But I'm assuming there will still be a bit of time between for the build up. My prediction is that we have to live with blue balls for another 1 - 2 updates before the first cheating sex happens. Let's wait and see :cool:

Reactions: Chaosguy

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Theoretically possible. Assuming Ana lets herself be carried away by her emotions, a hate fuck with someone can really happen all of a sudden. But I'm assuming there will still be a bit of time between for the build up. My prediction is that we have to live with blue balls for another 1 - 2 updates before the first cheating sex happens. Let's wait and see :cool:
probably minimum 2-3 updates lol

Reactions: Isabella69

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Mmm. Too simple.
It's too simple to load two models and place them in an environment, put them in poses, add emotions, add props to the foreground - bottle of alcohol, glasses, ice, condoms, snacks, cup holders, place it all on the table, find suitable clothes, simulate panties so that they lie correctly and yes, Chris has clothes too, but the ranger can’t see them, his jeans and shirt are under the table, in one of the renders only his shoes are visible, add light, adjust render settings, and render 4 camera angles? :ROFLMAO: ;)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes