3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
She looks so sexy in black, what a blessing it is to know that she almost fell for the gun, and gets fucked by her white-headed grandpa If it weren't for his stupidity, he would have managed it anyway.:KEK:
View attachment 3107880 View attachment 3107881 View attachment 3107879
Where do you get these pics from?

I understand it's a flashback from her father's funeral. Was she already married to David then? Doesn't that mean she's already had sex with this old-fart :ROFLMAO: ?;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Where do you get these pics from?

I understand it's a flashback from her father's funeral. Was she already married to David then? Doesn't that mean she's already had sex with this old-fart :ROFLMAO: ?;)
Yes, they are flashbacks lol, no sex, I just said that if the "white head" had played it right, he would have managed it, Anna's way. :KEK:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It could have been better if developer had added some options to play from Ana POV like continue massage or accept boob fondle/ass touch with Robinson flashback scene..In case of funeral, anna accept the kiss or endure touch of Mr. Stenstromber...not sex but still could have made more spicier / fondling renders of Ana that can add corruption points on their path rather than keeping it as simple flashback scene.

By keeping these two additional scenes without corruption option means ana is fine with fondling , groping and kissing without anyone forcing her to do it. So if she did these things and enjoyed touches in past...she's not that shy kinda family woman for those who are playing faithful path.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Actually last 2 flashback scene completely contradict Ana's character and the way developer plan to extend the story with extra tease for 1 more year or the very concept of slow burn.

On one hand he said Ana is shy, she just had a baby, she is faithful, she "thinks" that her husband cheated that might be the possibility for her to cheat / kendra and her friends are trying to corrupt her or she took alcohol, or her husband business goes down and he need money.. that's why she got corrupted. and story is progressing one day at a time.

On other hand in these 2 flashback, ana is having a baby, she dont think her husband cheated, she is not taking any alcohol..in case of Mr. Stenstromber yea a little vulnerable during funeral but no money issues...and she allows touches, kisses groping and everything beside sex. . So i dont count the story as slow burn as ana was already corrupted beside sex part when everything was going fine with her.

So extended tease concept will contradict itself with upcoming situation and I dont know how slow burn will fit in the story if Ana already allow groping , touches and kisses without anyone's involvement or anyone forcing her for corruption. She enjoyed other men touches and tease when everything was fine.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For me, Anna is already corrupted from the beginning, she can only hide it very well from her husband, but not from us as we know that she is not innocent and is not as faithful as they say, like look at how she allows men to touch her and etc. around. It's true that she was caught off guard with the kiss scene but a faithful woman would have slapped him in the face even though he was someone very close to the family.:LOL:

I'm saying this because even avoiding the cheating route we can still see some escapes from it, even if it's small. FOR A FAITHFUL WIFE :KEK:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
For me, Anna is already corrupted from the beginning, she can only hide it very well from her husband, but not from us as we know that she is not innocent and is not as faithful as they say, like look at how she allows men to touch her and etc. around. It's true that she was caught off guard with the kiss scene but a faithful woman would have slapped him in the face even though he was someone very close to the family.:LOL:

I'm saying this because even avoiding the cheating route we can still see some escapes from it, even if it's small. FOR A FAITHFUL WIFE :KEK:
a righteous thought my good sir, but some people are going to be tosty.

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Actually last 2 flashback scene completely contradict Ana's character and the way developer plan to extend the story with extra tease for 1 more year or the very concept of slow burn.

On one hand he said Ana is shy, she just had a baby, she is faithful, she "thinks" that her husband cheated that might be the possibility for her to cheat / kendra and her friends are trying to corrupt her or she took alcohol, or her husband business goes down and he need money.. that's why she got corrupted. and story is progressing one day at a time.

On other hand in these 2 flashback, ana is having a baby, she dont think her husband cheated, she is not taking any alcohol..in case of Mr. Stenstromber yea a little vulnerable during funeral but no money issues...and she allows touches, kisses groping and everything beside sex. . So i dont count the story as slow burn as ana was already corrupted beside sex part when everything was going fine with her.

So extended tease concept will contradict itself with upcoming situation and I dont know how slow burn will fit in the story if Ana already allow groping , touches and kisses without anyone's involvement or anyone forcing her for corruption. She enjoyed other men touches and tease when everything was fine.
Since the developer intended his VN to be a slow burn, I think the contradictions you mentioned were a response to a portion of his audience demanding more lewd content. What happened in the past is generally less considered than what is at the forefront. Regarding the current development stage of the VN, I suggest we give the developer some quality time for him to come up with something exciting at what he might call the 'right timing’.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Mm well needed a lil tweak in flashback stories for those who are playing in faithful path. But honestly I just play here to see Ana sex with other guys ...probably most of the people are playing here for that only..it may take time ..don't know how long for full penetrative scene with any of the characters. Still I think the tease scene could have been made better with little animation while touching and groping. If the developer made his mind to tease for next few updates, all I can request him is to make those teasing scene little better and juicier with animation.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mm well needed a lil tweak in flashback stories for those who are playing in faithful path. But honestly I just play here to see Ana sex with other guys ...probably most of the people are playing here for that only..it may take time ..don't know how long for full penetrative scene with any of the characters. Still I think the tease scene could have been made better with little animation while touching and groping. If the developer made his mind to tease for next few updates, all I can request him is to make those teasing scene little better and juicier with animation.
The more flashbacks we get the more we discover that Anna has only been pretending to have a Perfect Marriage. That is the point. A faithful route doesn't really exist. I figured that out the first time she texted Chris. All that is left to be determined is how out of control it will get.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes