3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
probably minimum 2-3 updates lol
Correct! Unless there's a hate fuck beforehand so that Ana can really show her husband where the hell is going, - but you can also write it very well! -I don't expect sex until the third next update. But the game has already gotten several updates this year. If it stays that way, it might not take as long as we think. :p

But I have no problem waiting. Better a little more time and a good arc of tension, which then leads to lewd scenes that really blow us away (gladly literally), than a sudden rush of things. There are already too many games that rushed at one point and then were no longer of any use. The developer should stay true to his style, take his time, but do his thing right! :cool:

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
It's too simple to load two models and place them in an environment, put them in poses, add emotions, add props to the foreground - bottle of alcohol, glasses, ice, condoms, snacks, cup holders, place it all on the table, find suitable clothes, simulate panties so that they lie correctly and yes, Chris has clothes too, but the ranger can’t see them, his jeans and shirt are under the table, in one of the renders only his shoes are visible, add light, adjust render settings, and render 4 camera angles? :ROFLMAO: ;)
I think he wasn't referring to your effort in creating the scene ;)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think he wasn't referring to your effort in creating the scene ;)
You know, i like most artists (probably) often there just isn’t enough muse to create something, an idea may come to me at the moment when i are playing some kind of visual novel or looking at all sorts of other works on rule34. So it’s impossible to say that it’s too simple - let the person who says so try to do it, in a complex it’s not so simple, but i can always take your ideas into account! ;)

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
You know, i like most artists (probably) often there just isn’t enough muse to create something, an idea may come to me at the moment when i are playing some kind of visual novel or looking at all sorts of other works on rule34. So it’s impossible to say that it’s too simple - let the person who says so try to do it, in a complex it’s not so simple, but i can always take your ideas into account! ;)
i admire your art. Using objects and telling a story without words, use of abstract lightning to live up the scene you create and doing it subtlety. I especially enjoyed your Anna Marvin artwork with Kendra and Jake in the background. It looked like a celebration of some sorts with Anna finally liberating herself and enjoying the ride. All the best to you man. Looking forward to more such beautiful art.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm still waiting to see Anna completely naked but so far what I got was anger towards some characters and blue balls It wouldn't be bad to at least see what she's hiding under the hood of her Beetle.:sneaky:
I understand you very well!. But when we see Ana completely naked and it doesn't get serious yet, we're even more left with blue balls :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Correct! Unless there's a hate fuck beforehand so that Ana can really show her husband where the hell is going, - but you can also write it very well! -I don't expect sex until the third next update. But the game has already gotten several updates this year. If it stays that way, it might not take as long as we think. :p

But I have no problem waiting. Better a little more time and a good arc of tension, which then leads to lewd scenes that really blow us away (gladly literally), than a sudden rush of things. There are already too many games that rushed at one point and then were no longer of any use. The developer should stay true to his style, take his time, but do his thing right! :cool:
theoretically possible but impossible according to the dev. He said it's gonna take a few more updates still for sex haha

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes